finally got it a few weeks ago, just as good as I thought itd be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMBK0YLtBFg
youtu.be/vKZeUKDTYbI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7vpsCjESUarJ1Sx4Zu44mkl8VPjO2kRf
youtube.com/watch?v=xH2P-AmiIrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get TTT2 or T7 when u can.

The combos and characters are pretty much the same through them all, you just get better play and graphics.

Tekken is the god of the fighting games. MK and SF can suck a dick. anything besides the big 3 are straight laughable. Burn all marvel vs capcom copies you come into contact with.

bruce/yoshi tt combo reporting in motherfuckers.

Oh almost forgot to mention, vigilante 8 2nd offense, mario party, perfect dark > goldeneye, lemmings paintball, twisted metal 3, the original god of war, sc, wc3 custom games before bots destroyed them, and namco museum.

Played this and lego island more than anything else when I was a kid

Fuck this guy

This fam

Still have this around, definitely barely holding together

youtube.com/watch?v=nMBK0YLtBFg

So many memories...

Muh nigha

Hell Yeah, Nostalgia!
youtu.be/vKZeUKDTYbI

I played Tekken 3 a lot when I was little. My favorite fighter was Law. Bruce Lee based character. How did you get the game?

Yeahhhhh.
I wish I could find a copy. A local game store sells cheap ps1 games but I can't ever find this one. Also this game is legit if you can find it.

Got it at a local game shop for a dollar. Traded in this old gameboy color game called shantai. Game sucked but I was able to get tekken and pic related for handing it over

I remember watching this l8 at night before adult swim or toonami ever exist

Emulator and Roms = all of these games for free

You're talking about tekken tag team right? I havnt played any of the new ones. If theyre anything like the one I have I bet theyre kick ass. Im a huge street fighter n mk fan and just got into soul caliber. I really like the training options and extensive combos more than anything else about tekken. Well that and the music

Nice Metal Gear Solid seems like a good game as well even though I couldn't figure out what to do on that game when I was little haha

fuuuuuuuuuck I've been searching for that game for so long but couldn't remember the title. ty user!

my penis and your mouth = a great wednesday night

I dont remember this, mustve barely missed it because I just remember adult swim and all those old people around a pool

Haha np. Hope you find it.

12 races + rpg main hero + 60+ selected troops

real talk, best rts ever made

Metal gear solid was the shit. Too bad I was only 6 when it came out so I was dumb as shit and had no patience.
Hoping to buy the legacy collection soon.

Hope you got some cash to on the side. A original Shantae game is getting bid and sold for 239$ on ebay. I have a reproduction of it and I must say damn it is overhyped

My fav

I never understood it at all as a kid. The hardest game I could play was fucking toy story 2. Didnt really figure out metal gear until I played snake eater n then 2

So you got 4 games for 1????

I'd fuckin rek you with Paul m8

Fucking shit I sold it for $90. Welp oh well Id rather play pokeman over it

Good old days.

Anyone?

The first time I saw a head explode in a game. good times.

Lol Toy Story 2? Ha well I feel you big time though. The Tomb Raider series was another game I couldn't figure out either but loved it anyways

What is a man?
A miserable little pile of secrets!
But enough talk, have at you!!
>Sub weapon spam

If you haven't ever played this at some point you must have a tiny cock.

Joel?

is shenmue 3 ever going to be made. Also very nostalgic, love nes Rampage game.

My nigger

Get that TTT2, and when it comes (hopefully when Jesus arrives) get T7. Tekken is ugh... so fucking good. 3 is god tier. OST, characters, stages. In my top 5 for sure. So is this

My nigga. One of my all time favorite games.

Seemed like a good trade at the time. I guess it was, even though I couldve got way more for it apparently. Had to replace the save batteries on the GBC games but the metal gear was mint. No scratches or cracks on the case and even has the booklet

Shantae is a okay game, but fuck the difficulty curve (the bossfights that need a transformation) and the backtrack a gogo. I like the plot it is above some GBC games I played but gameplay wise you can feel that they were new to the gameboy development.

Hell yes, so much frustration in Scrabania and Paramecia (sp?), but getting sligs to say hi and shoot them was always fun.

And this, Revolt, Hercules, & Ratchet & Clank 3

Also I know that my reproduction have another shell

Why the fuck cant they make another game like thisn every single spiderman game since then has been total crap,

What the game with hover board racing?

That game was surprisingly fun af. I rented it from blockbuster when there were no options. So glad I did. Spent so much time web slinging.

It was all about Lei, man, changing up those stances.

The one by rockstar?

Snes version was legit. Never played this one.

Which cod is this? Ive only played big red one and world at war and a little bit if modern warfare 2

Sorry it was by the burnout guys its called airblade

I've been wanting something to mirror this game so, so much. But after reading reviews and seeing gameplay of Spiderman games in the future (as I've never played any other Spidey game) I'm really disappointed. The only thing I can see as nearly there is amazing Spiderman. But still, it's still not and never will be S2.

As soon as I got my pc I had to download this stat. Only problem is that it's running like shit on pcsx or however you spell it. Sad af.

Literally have never met another person that has played this

Mah nigga. Never understood why there is none for ps3 or ps4.

Ultimate Spider-Man was awesome, especially the webslinging and race portions. I sunk a lot of hours into this one and most of it was just swinging around Manhatten.

I played it I think on a demo disc. Never found the game to actually buy.

Was gonna say ultimate was pretty good. Im pretty sure the only ither superhero game after that that was as open world and time consuming were probably the batman games

>7

Long the Tiger

Yeah forgot about Ultimate! Even though I only played it for about half an hour, it seemed to be heading in the right direction

Anyone?

still

I wish I knew how to identify what games are valuable and what arnt. It just seems like its random almost, I remember I sold that game for like 90 and metal gear was only 30 bucks

Super mario double dick for days

Gr8b8m8

I really just played this to play as venom. I was psyched when marvel ultimate alliance 2 came out and you could play as venom and green goblin. Shit was cash

I was unstoppable with him. Undefeated. God mode

>pic related

Are you looking for the NTSC or PAL version?

Probably should stop shit posting, but if you haven't heard the Revolt OST yet, please do. You won't regret it one bit

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7vpsCjESUarJ1Sx4Zu44mkl8VPjO2kRf

yes mate

Shantae is expensive because it is a GBC game made in 2002 and the GBA was made in 2001 so not many copies were sold. Watch gamesack they make some episodes that I about rare games

youtube.com/watch?v=xH2P-AmiIrw

Mokujin player reporting

Rudabaga

can someone help me nostalgia a PS1 game? Their were a bunch of different characters to choose from, and there were different maps, it was 3D maps and an over the top but kind of side view play of it? there was a fast character named quicksilver, and maybe like a scorpion type that laid baby scorpions of itself. it was battle royal style. anyone, been wondering for years.

This?

That game was the best. I remember the first time I fought the Dragon beast in Arcade mode. I almost shit my fucking pants.

I also remember getting shrekt by Eddy the dancing ass hole.