Currently dealing with an infestation of bed bugs. They're about to drive me towards burning my house down...

Currently dealing with an infestation of bed bugs. They're about to drive me towards burning my house down. I can hardly sleep due to the constant paranoia they ensue. Can you guys help cheer me up with a Judy Hopps thread?

Nope

same here. dont scratch the bites and they wont get bad.

Yeah that's my biggest problem. Last night they fucked my arms up.
Also, bumping with my folder.

Bumperino

Not gonna stop bumping until my sheets are clean.

But hell still have the bugs

god i remember one time my house had bed bugs... still get freaked out when i feel any bugs crawl on me now.
shit fucked me up for life gg

I go through 3 cans of spray a week and wash my sheets every 3 days. I'd throw out my mattress but I currently don't have a job and I'm saving up to get my own place. I plan on sleeping on the floor.

I hear ya dude. My friends thought I was schizo because I flinch hardcore when something so much as grazes me.

throw out as much of the bedding you can afford. spray everything.
spray everything again.
wait half an hour and spray EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING AROUND THAT SHIT
also spray all your clothes and wash them and spray them again and wash them

Yeah I did that when they first appeared. They just keep coming back. Hence why I wanna burn everything.

Does no one have Judy pics to share?

I'll take it that means you don't.

op I feel for you, I never had those fuckers but I always had a bug phobia when younger, especially for spiders (and after I saw a freshly hatched barely-visible-to-the-eye clear spider running across my Gameboy screen once)

it sounds like burning the place down is the only easy solution now, so just take the minimum of your property and bake it outside for a few days in black garbage bags and then burn the fucking property to ash

also do you want to fuck the bunny?

HAMBURGER DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

No?

No, no. I want to burn the entire house down. Just flat out torch those fuckers to ash. And yes, I do want to fuck the bunny. I most definitely want to fuck her.

I know you're hiding them from me. I need them. I crave them.

because of how invasive and numerous those pieces of shit are, you're basically looking at destroying literally everything in that room (with fire or ovenlike heat) and possibly pulling carpet or those trim strips along the bottom of walls. you'd have to be absolutely thorough and I hope you get ride of the motherfucking parasites but it's gonna be a shitload of effort and psychological stress

I actually have hard wood floors. I'm not sure if they'll need to be replaced yet. My room is also a bloody mess so they've stayed to one side and the other side is now empty. All my valuables are in boxes out in the garage and haven't shown any signs of infestation yet so I plan to only take those when I move. I don't even keep my clothes in my room anymore.

Yes... Yes... Yes! More! MORE!

Get rid of your bedding, buy a camping cot. Put your books in the freezer for several days. Call a professional, but a local one.

Bedbugs aren't Kardashians, they can die and go away.

why a local one?

thats actually pretty fuckin cool m8

Price. Big name exterminators usually have to pay for the name recognition and pass the cost onto the consumer.

do big names add any extra value though?
how do you know if a local one will be good enough?

OP here, as an Eagle Scout I can confirm this is the most efficient way to skin a rabbit. Rabbit skin makes for good liner in house shoes. Mine have lasted about 8 years.

As I said in my previous post, I'm an Eagle so I do have a cot. I might actually end up doing this. Thanks for the advice.

Get a load of smoke bombs, they worked for me when I had those fucking nasty things.
Also, get your bed out of the house and anything else they're living in, get a metal framed bed because they don't like them for some reason, they only really thrive in wooden beds.

I had them two years ago and im still traumatized tbh. If your friend says youre a schizo, he isnt your friend if he doesn't understand

Someone order lewd hopps? Got a new shipment here

diatomacious earth works amazingly well

heh i had bedbugs once it was all weird and stuff do you remember that???

They didn't know at the time. It was the night I told everyone about it because I didn't want them to shun me.
I'll take what I can get, man.

Alright then, if you didnt break down when you told them, you will eventually, that shit drove me insane

You got it boss

I broke down tonight actually. It's why I started this thread. Judy memes put my mind at ease.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

Fuckin dickhead

How do you even let that happen? I can feel them the moment they attempt to get on me.

Alright man, that's all of this shipment tonight, I'm gonna need you to sign here.

Alright, thanks for the quick delivery. I'll definitely use y'all again.

-OP

that pic made me kek hard.

>tfw ywn know how to do this

And you have a great day sir, have one more on the house.

Yippee! Lucky day!

2 Tips from me:
No reason to burn down the house, but heat is the right idea. Heat up the room up to ca. 55C and leave it like that for a few hours, these little fuckers can't stand the heat. Freezing is less effective as they're pretty resistent to cooling and can survive up to 40 weeks without food. Also, old slavic trick: put leaves from bean plants around the bed, they're somehow attracted to them and get stuck in the tiny hairs on the leaves. Burn them immediately the next day.

Good luck user.

Thanks!

Sorry about that bro, ive been through it but mostly alone, you'll get through this

Like dis op?

Yes. Very much so.

Hope you don't mind some Fox with your Bunny

Sweet Dreams xxx

I'm liking the dubs in this thread. We need someone to get quads.

If there's a bun there's a fap...

>live in Arizona
>get bed bugs during the summer.
>You merely adjusted to the hotness, I was born in it.
>Open all windows
>See you in a week AC
>No more bugs
>Sweat off about 10 pounds

Gg little fuckbugs.

But if you don't live in an oven like me, go to the laundromat and nuke your shit in the dryer for like 6 hours. cycle diatomaceous earth and iso alchohol drenchings on the immobile surfaces. The DE pierces the fuckers exoskeleton and is not harmful unless inhaled in large quantities. The alchohol kills the eggs. Get a cover for your mattress to trap any inside to rot forever and you should be okay.

I live in Texas so HAHAHAHA THESE CUCKS ARE GONNA DIE WHEN THIS FLOOD PASSES. THANKS BASED AZ.

>cycle diatomaceous earth and iso alchohol drenchings on the immobile surfaces.
>dryer for 6 hours
How's that not a fire hazard

Everything in Texas and Arizona is a fire hazard. Unlike Cali we know how to stop fires.

Only Judy thread i've seen in months and it's about to die

The memes

I keep finding these really big fucking bugs that look like cock roaches but I'm not sure if they are. They don't really move at so do they're easy to kill but they're fucking huge and terrifying

Judyfag YLYL shitposter here, this meme isnt dead?

Don't let it die. I still need her.

Aight

Use a good vacuum cleaner on the mattress, it sucks them out real good.

ave true to caesar

I feel your pain OP, I got the little bastards too. Fuckers are like impossible to kill/get rid of unless you're lucky and they only infested a single area, or if you have cement or hardwood floor.

More lewds of the Jude?
Or more cute type shit?

only have this one op

Both