>romanized Celts roleplaying as germanics
>France is Catholic but has protestant pockets
>England is """"protestant"""" but anglicism is practically Catholicism
>Rich
>Powerful
>Languages share a lot of words
>Rich colonial past

Why do they hate each other?

They're basically brothers. Make fun of eachother and fuck around a lot, but really do care about eachother when shit gets serious. Kinda like the US and England

Because they turned their frog backs on us. Edward III was the next rightful ruler and they elected one of their poncy nobles instead. We could have united as a super-power almost a 1000 years ago. The continent could have been united under our combined rule. The Navy of Britain combined with the manpower and resources of France. We would have ruled the world. They ruined it all. They choose a 1000 years of bitter rivalry and war that allowed us both to surpassed by the rest of the world. Here we are a 1000 years later, the two of us slowly fading into irrelevance because those bastards wouldn't just follow their own bloody line of succession. Never forgive. Never forget. Fuck the frogs

Charlemagne once said that saxons are not even humans. It's enough for me to hate those things.

>>France is Catholic but has protestant pockets
No, the protestants left, I haven't ever seen a protestant church ever, only catholic churches.
>Why do they hate each other?
We don't know anymore

y'a encore des églises protestantes dans quelques villages d'Alsace

>one of these nations is a Germanic Latin nation
>the other one is a Latin Germanic nation

They're like the brother we never had (no offence, Belgium)

>France is Catholic
lel

you are either delusional or a shitskin

As if Anglo-Saxons are actually even Anglo or Saxon.

Majority are still Celts, just like you.

Your loyalty to Charlemagne, the greatest Belgian, is admirable though. No offense is meant by my previous remark.

Even back in antiquity, the Britons were culturally somewhat different than the Gauls. According to some Greek sources Britons were unbelievably homosexual, for example. They used to offer themselves to foreigners and were offended when their offer was declined.

>when you put your highspeed train into Frances Le tunnel sous la Manche

>According to some Greek sources Britons were unbelievably homosexual

The Greeks said this? I didn't anyone was more homosexual than the Greeks. I think they were just fantasising about the big strong barbarian Brits.

Aristotle iirc

Shut up shitskin and go lick Mamadou's semen dripping from your sister's cunt.

She's not even French.

I know she Arab m8

we dont hate each other, we just have so many wars because we are close together so it makes sense that we would have wars.

All my doing desu

French, Arab. What's the difference, right?

>romanized Celts roleplaying as germanics

Breddy gud description

Royal blood doesn't go through women. Are you jews or something?

>mfw my grandparents village was a village where the entire population was wiped out and replaced with catholic people

>mfw to this day they still ask if new comers are protestants or not