Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/596e6fa6286ae4d99bb391b1687f9db7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My shitty desktop

we have fairly similar games user

I noticed that too lol

Majestic

mine

Why the shortcut icons though, many-a-program fix that.

Nice dubs. Unfortunately this will never make up for the fact that you spend your life playing games, not thriving to achieve anything that could make your life (and the life of ones around you) the tiniest better. Quite on the contrary. Enjoy the rat race, you sun starved, fat, dumb neckbearded faggots - you deserve it.

this
>inb4 german fag
>inb4 macfag

noice forgot pic

I like seein em

Why not.

Da fuck. Update your Malwarebytes and switch to QBittorrent.

Righto laddeo~ I personally loathe them and screens filled with shortcuts ill use once in a while.

this

Clean that shit up niggers. God damns

If it works, it's fine.

Its a guilty pleasure

if anyone can name all the programs in the bottom correctly you get ... dunno a cookie

WHat da fuck is dis shit

>6/01/2016
>Muh Murihcahhns

My eyes

Thanks for the seizures

What do you mean?

i like it

kek

Rainmeter?

simple. no nonsense. i like it

gotta love that song. saw them live four times

yep

Misc - Speaks for itself
Emulators - Same as above
Emulator games - easy access from desktop > 1 folder
Game downloads - Games obtained from Bittorrent that I've yet been too lazy to install (the ISO or install files etc...)
Games - Shortcuts for all games that are installed

Primarily like this because I like 4 rows of 5 on the desktop

POST A SONG

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY AND GAY

o shit dos sum sexi aus numbas

quads command you to do it

Nice selection of games op. 10/10

Sup Forums.org/wg
>thank me later

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

his chin looks like the head of a dick

>not knowing how to link to other boards
GTFO newfag

finder, app store, firefox, thunderbird, spotify, bioshock, machinarium, cockatrice, LoL, toribash, pokemmo, minecraft, tuxguitar, milky tracker, logic pro 9, logic pro x, fl studio, blender, eclipse, spring tool suite, unity, virtual box, gedit, word, powerpoint, skype
>fuck you

nice dubs

Trips. GOD DAMN

that's a wallpaper I could have chosen

Guess ill post specs as well

I may as well post specs too, why not

your resolution confuses me

quads: DO IT!!!!!

look at your trips

why, exactly?

look at my dubs

its uncommon

i like your wallpaper

owl city midsummer station cover art

I'll post

gyazo.com/596e6fa6286ae4d99bb391b1687f9db7

for comparison this is what it used to be like

Finally some one understands what a modern desktop should look like.

Recently rearranged my Rainmeter, if someone has some cool mods for it please tell

Why not

r8 my autism

Actually on second thought you have too much shit going on in your task bar.

Please rate

>Having any more desktop icons than the bare minimum

Icons/10

Background if anyone wants it

zadronum ma nigga 10/10
2/10 everything else

Here's mine.

1920x1200 isnt uncommon?

It's 1918x1190

>Having a folder named 'Desktop'

I understand people like to use their shit proficiently. They're called shortcuts for a reason.

r8

wtf kinda windows is that kek

Linux

Pls get a heater. I feel sad for you.

Wallpaper reminds me of dexter

vista/10

I keep mine sleek and simple

>no transparency
>no groups
>small status bar

No harm done, youngins.

why would i do that? i like my cold room