I fucking hate emojis and smilies, Sup Forums. Like, really hate. Every time some sends me something like ":)" or ";P"...

I fucking hate emojis and smilies, Sup Forums. Like, really hate. Every time some sends me something like ":)" or ";P", or god forbid "XD" or ":3", I respect them way fucking less. Lost so many friends because of that. When a girl I'm into sends me a ching chong colored emoji on Kik or WhatsApp, I immediately hate her.

But that was a small problem. Lately I have taken a more violent approach. I began punching people who send me smilies. So far I have punched a numerous amount of my friends, my girlfriend, mom, sisters, teacher, co workers and random guys and girls on social media. I've once sent an email to Donald Trump and they auto responded an email to me with a smilie in it, so I also punched trump. Every time I buy something from EBay and the person send me an emoji, I sock them staight in the face. I once jokingly bought a star from NASA's official website and they thanked me with an smilie, so I punched the CEO. I continuously punched cats until their faces are deformed because their faces remind me of the kitty face. I also punch laughing people ecause they remind me of the benis face. I even punched myself a few times while typing this.

I can't keep punching people, Sup Forums. I've spent so much money traveling to punch people, shed so much blood and tears, and when people cry it reminds me of the crying emoji so I keep punching them until they die. What do, Sup Forums?

Bump for desperation.

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

lol just calm down friend :)

__▶

i fucking love you op

|
|▶
|

Seriously, guys, you're not helping.

NO EMOJI

>OP

Well atleast you know it's a kid if he types xD

kek

>ITT The Edgelord Manual
Nice pasta

>Newfag detected.

Where the fuck have you seen this posted before, retard?

faggo does a retard

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▀█▄▐▐▌
░░░░░▄▀▀▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▌▐▄▄▄
░░░▄▀▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▌
░░▄██▀▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▀▄
░░▀▄▀▒▒▒▒█▐▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█
░░█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▌▌▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▐▌
░▐▌▒▒▒▄▐░▐▐░▐▒▀▀▀▐▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▒▌░▐▌░░▌▒▒▒▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▌
░█▒▐▒▒▐▄▄░▌░░▐▒▄▄▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▌
░▐▌▌▒▒▌██▌░░░░▀▄▒▐▀▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒█
░░█▐▒▒▌▌█▌░░░░░▀▄▐▌▌▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▐▌
░░░█▒▐▌▐░▌░░░░░█░▀█▌▒▒▒▐▐▒▒█
░░░▐▌▐▌░▀░░▌░░░░▀▀░▌▒▒▒▐▒▄▐▌
░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▌▒▒▌▌▌▌█
░░░░░▐█▄░░░░▀▄▄▀░░▐▒▒▐▐▒▀
░░░░░░████▀▄▄▄▄░░██▒▄█▌
░░░░░░░██▌▌░▄█▐░░▌▐▄▀▌
░░░░░░░░█░▄▀▒▄▀▄▀▒▌▒▀▄

All of you are literally fucking faggots. I'm gonna punch the shit out of all of you.

And the editor of this fucking manga.

花鳥風月 ஐ

( ゚ヮ゚) (´・ω・`) ┐('~`;)┌ щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮 (*⌒▽⌒*) ^▽^ (∵`) ( ゚Д゚) Σ(゚Д゚ ) ( º _ º) (

Being this new
>let me guess your age... 12

Im so sorry to here that user fampaitachi desu :'(

xD

Cringey pasta OP
You tried to hard to be funneh lel xD xD
But failed
Delete this from your pasta bin and never force this on us again

Trips never lie

And i agree
Your not good at this never try again

>Implying OC is pasta

Summer came, and with it...

Where have you seen this posted huh retard

I haven't, you literal retard. I made it myself.

Still bad and cringe

>  ▲
>▲ ▲

smiley the movie

kill yourself op xd xd xd :3

user stop trying to be edgy by calling everything cringe , you're not cool and mature, and you just end up looking like a retarded faggot, which you've already done.