I hate my girlfriend's fucking yellow lab

I hate my girlfriend's fucking yellow lab.

Sometimes she leaves me alone with him and I get this weird urge to like kick him or throw him across the room. He's heavy too. At least 130 lbs. Something just urks me about him. The way he runs around sniffing every fucking thing. And when you walk past him (even at night), he fucking wags his tail hitting the next nearby thing like a fucking tribe drum.

He tares up garbage if you leave it out to be thrown out the next day. He pisses on everything, including my girlfriend's son's Christmas presents. My gf then tells me to discipline him. And I grab him by the neck and shove his face in his own piss and tell him not to do it again. And his wincing actually gives me pleasure.

When he's outside, I'll try to pick him up by all fours and swing him around. I haven't succeeded at that yet, because he winces and tries to bite my hand. But I will succeed one of these days.

Anyone else have this strange hate for yellow labs?

I understand that video now where there's some people throwing a dog off a fucking bridge.

I don't know why I laughed at this

*checks angrily*

top fucking kek

More edges than Adam Copeland holding a Rubik's cube made from bizmuth

>spot the newfag

Brother, I had this same feeling with my ex's Shih Tzu, I fucking hated the thing. I have a strange hatred for all Shih Tzu's. We're the same.

Everytime she left alone with it, I was press it's face into a pillow for a few seconds, or I'd slap it on the nose a few times until it squealed. If it every managed to piss or shit on the floor, I would literally slap the shit out of it until it squawked. I would then grab it by the back of it's neck and throw it around a few times then eventually throw it outside. That dog pissed me off so much.

I dont have a yellow lab, but i have a cat named Chief (thats him in the picture). I love him to death, but i get this urge every now and then to fart on him, or fart in a closed area and lock him in with it.

Yeah, I fucking love my gf's orange cat. It seems way more civilized and calm.

Fuck, even the cat hates the dog.

Like, I'll be working in the yard, and the cat literally comes from 20 feet away just to slap this huge yellow lab a few times and hiss at him. Even though the yellow lab is like 4 times his size. The cat also hisses at him every time he walks by, probably because he's bigger and makes the cat uncomfortable also.

sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

wat

These little shits, I used a to get huge pleasure out of bringing pain to him. Just the way he ran around thinking he could piss where he likes. I actually miss the days being able to beat his squealing little face.

here ya go op

let him suck your dick and clean you up

maybe he becomes your best friend

Satan intensifies

I found one too!

Just for you OP

Op is hilarious and I can totally identify with that when it comes to my folks' dog. I took this 5 seconds ago of coopa troopa, a white lab, who doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I would flay a man living who kicked him even on accident.

Neat

Oh snap.

i got a shih tzu and my dog only piss on the jornal and it obey me
although i undertand you cant discipline your dog , u must be alpha to get some respect from it, you betafag