ITT: Old-timey war and military pics

ITT: Old-timey war and military pics

look at them americans trynna keep their shitty ass M16's away from water LOL

Moar

moar!!!

This is a real WW1 tank

If you have more planes for my wallpaper, I'll take it

Bow to the pinnacle of warfare technology!

If only Hannibal had a couple of those, the Roman republic would have fallen to Carthage

Nice photoshopped image, m9

I kinda like a bit older planes but i find this one very cool, not sure what the res is tho since im on my phone

Post good Nazi pics please.

The A-10 Thunderbolt. Definetley the best plane ever made

Can you explain?

Maybe they were a bunch of bloody cunts, but at least they were pretty fashionable bloody cunts

I agree, what is he even talking about, i never said anything about what plane is the best

>WW1
>50-50 chance

Lol try again faggot

The way the A-10 is contructed gives it the ability to fly both at relatively fast and slow speeds, giving it the ability to be used in both an air-to-air and most importantley air-to-ground scenarios (something only rather a small amount of planes are made to do). Although it lacks maneuverability due to its large wingspan, it makes up for by managing to carry a bigger payload than most other planes.

Just stated my opinion.

Tanks in WW1 sucked ass tho. Way to heavy and impractical

fake

nah man, how you suppose it would be fake?

Yes, i knew you stated your opinion, what i was wondering was why you specificaly stated it to Me

Thanks for the explanation. It's really good looking as well

Is that a 2 seater P-40?
Looks sexy as hell anyhow

Cause I wanted to

It is.
Such a cool looking warplane

I'm not him. But don't respond to my posts again. You're negative and abusive.

I'm on Sup Forums Plus, so I've blocked your posts.

Brrrrrrt

Nonesense, in terms of purpose, this is also similar in performance and usage considering the era involved

My Grandfather flew B-24's over the Philippines in WW2. The Japanese would sneak into their camps sometimes and cut an Officer's throat.

He never spoke about the war afterward. When he had Dementia, he would cry and talk about it in fractured memories - they went through hell.

these were unreliable and fell out of the sky, all the time. Please don't compare that to American (A-10), or German (Stukka) aircraft.

this has to be a joke, that guy would probably fly off the poor pachyderm the moment he fired.

War destroy your mind, it makes you another man

Hahahhaha, no.

False. The Pachyderm has been utilized in battle for millennia. In WWI and WWII they were outfitted with small cannons. the average Pachyderm could survive the recoil and shock of 100 shots from a 40mm cannon. After about 100 rounds, their eardrums would rupture, and their vestibular nerves (used for balance) would be destroyed) - in short, they stumbled around like drunks and couldn't walk anymore.

yes it does friend :(

>unreliable
What are you talking about, they're the most produced midel in avaition history and are well liked by its crews. Soviets will stop its production run if it always crash as if all planes don't crash because they're not made by Russkies

Wat. You got any sources for that? Yeah i know that elephants have thick skin, but using elephants in a firefight seems incredibly stupid.

they were fitted with light (very light, just for head and chest) armor. and the 40mm cannon kept them far enough from small arms fire. moreover, they were mobile as they're Elephants. they were far-enough removed from firefights.

When the US and Russia go to war, it will be interesting how it plays out. Many people think there will be an air and ground war, instead of nuclear. Putin will surely attack Romania and Poland soon.

hey, so did my grandpa!

he died before i met him though

The A10 is literally a tank in the air.
The pilot is enclosed in the cage fully made out of titanium all around stopping low caliber rounds from making it through. That famous galling gun in the front obliterated tanks like hot knife in butter. It's survivability is, in my opinion, the best in the world after an attack on the frame.

we're bonded brother

Dude what the fuck is there for Putin to get in Romania? Its all full of rotten lazy and poor fucktards and gypsies

My grandfather got asthma because they tortured him. Good thing they set him free instead of killing him. He's a guerrila though

THIS

Dude, a solid 10 mins of googling shows that elephants were at best used as nothing more than living bulldozers or tractors during WW1, and definetley not used at all during WW2 except for the one circus elephant that was used to draw equipment in London. You're full of shit user

Haha after what the germans took from the jews (Art, Gold, Cars, Jewelry, Personal possessions etc) they got what they deserved

>Putin will surely attack Romania and Poland soon.
Without a doubt m8. The Russians will come. Better prepare your anus.

Dude who gives a shit about the fuckin jews. I mean look at them

I hate jews, but the germans weren't exactly the good guys when it came to thieving, at least the soviets fought for it and didn't confiscate

Nice failed bait, faggot

ok

Korea looked dope

At least the Germans didn't fake photos to make themselves look better like that photo and many others.

what "ok"?

Google it. America's building a nuclear 'shield', some of it will be built in Romania. Putin's very angry.

see above.

Some zoo with a lot of elephants had about 100 photos of elephants on the front lines in WWII. You're trolling. Or you don't know how the googles work :/

he's a patriot. was the asthma from simulated drownings?

A10 has very good maneuverability. It can carry air to air missiles but only of the more basic variety (Sidewinder, Sparrow).

It is hpwever NOT a multirole aircraft. It was strictly intended for the close air support role

He's too traumatized to tell the ordeal but the old people in the neighborhood told us that he got tortured and was in awful shape when they discovered him. He also talked about the subs suppling them with weapons and other material

I thought it was a tank buster. Then again it's hard for me to tell the difference between my ass and a hole in the ground at times so I could be mistaken.

the su-25 is superior.

gosh they went through hell. that's an amazing picture of the bataan death march

Absolutely a tank buster. Also maneuverable

And no, its not. A10 has better range, payload and survivability.

>organize the biggest bloodbath in human history
>they stole my WAAAATCHES! Bawhawhaw

You all know this is the best and not that A10 shit

nobody cares amerifats

>best
lemme get my bow and arrow

>America's building a nuclear shield close to Mother Russia
>Putin is Butthurt
>Russian Army is invading Romania 'n Poland
>America is Butthurt
>3rd WW
>SaveMe.mp3