I'm sick of this guy's shit and his fake fucking ripoff band. Who does this ugly motherfucker think he is...

I'm sick of this guy's shit and his fake fucking ripoff band. Who does this ugly motherfucker think he is? Fucking faggot.

whats wrong with the black keys?

Couple of hicks stealing The White Stripes name and dynamic.
And no I'm not Jack.

everything

garage rock revival makes post punk revival seem like a golden age

>Jack White invented heavy noisy blues rawk
Are you deliberately over looking Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, and the Jimi Hendrix Experience?

This.

What I am looking at is a couple of Ohio faggots, this guy in particular, who shit talks everyone under the sun despite being a fucking con artist and fucking hack emulator of a very specific group of two people that came before him.

Also
>Black Sabbath
>not metal
>Zeppelin and Hendrix being influenced by blues
>anything resembling the pizza hut shill garbage of the black keys

You are just mad because he said that Lady GaGa's newest single sounded like Hulk Hogan on guitar and that it was shit

Pretty much. But it's not Lady Gaga. This fucking faggot cast the straw that broke the camels dick when he talked shit about Josh Homme.

I used to like The Black Keys up to and inclding Attack & Release, but everything after has been shit (yes including Brothers)... Patrick Carney is a real dickhole too. His bullshit and ego has turned me off from even listening to their older stuff.

Good.
It's not bait you little skid marked shit stain greasy fucking repulsive child. You're just navigating your way through high school.

>Triggered by a hipster magnet.

t. Butthurt Gagafag

this desu

The stripes were better, but the black keys have made some of the best entry level music in the last decade

They sound nothing like White Stripes.

this guy talks so much shit for making derivative blues rock.

wow that list of influences...

he was right about that lady gaga track-- it sucks

lmao this thread is because he went after your hero homme. jesus

Well, no. Not even close really. What they were doing was going on in a few different cities simultaneously across the rust-belt and down the mississippi, starting in the mid 90s, and reaching a climax in the mid 2000s.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're mad about something so trivial. I don't think Pat Carney, or anybody else cares about what you think of them.

jesus christ this post lmfao

until this thread i didn't even know josh homme played guitar on perfect illusion seriously what's the point of that, it just sounds like a generic session guitarist drowned out by usual pop production.

>black sabbath was clearly blues rock
> zeppelin and hendrix is pentatonic blues-core
>kys
K Y S
Y
S

Brothers is an excellent album, but you hipster fucks will deny it.

literally who

They're kind of like what the White Stripes would be if Jack could actually sing and Meg could play the drums.

Can you suggest a few other bands that are going for a similar sound? I love the Black Keys.