Anyone got the source? I only have 3 short webms of it

Anyone got the source? I only have 3 short webms of it

Bitch looks retarded.

Yeah, well, that's kinda my thing.

just some ugly retard

iktf

have you niggas seen lucy wilde? that bitch looks retarded, and i'd still fuck her

I would too, but there is something disgustingly "ill" looking about this one

yeh i never get when people complain about her looking like a lifeless sexdoll like thats a bad thing

From the dozens of prior threads on this same subject,I seem to remember her name was sexxyeva. European actress.

only people with face blindness think that is the same person
they seem to have similar attire, but no other similarities

She had a shitty nosejob and has to be an obvious mouthbreather.
So what?
We never see her pussy so it must look like dogmeat

imgur . com
Sup ForumsXPpl7

I've seen more of her back when unsauceable threads were devoted to her. Literally at least 3 threads a day for her.

god bless u

yeah, always posted by the same guy, he was a very prolific self-promoter

might still be around since this has again "mysteriously" surfaced to be spammed over and over again

I think not since I've been trying to find these and only found the same shitty three you have over weeks.

this bitch a mouth breathing retard? close the fucking thing once and a while...i bet her breath fucking stinks.

it was very clear from the archives that the "popularity" wasn't even close to anything resembling a natural spread

the guy also got caught several times for samefagging on both /r/ and Sup Forums

some people did post this retard in addition but it was definitely mass spammed by one individual

meant to reply to

bump

glasses are so fucking turn on

Looks like we have to play a waiting game of sorts

Who is this? It looks like my work colleague that used to do bdsm