Feels thread ?

Feels thread ?

>be about five years ago, in highschool
>reconnect with cute girl I kinda knew in elementary school
>we decide to go out a few times
>completely fall in love with her
>one night, after having a drink I walk her home and we kinda just stand in front of her house
>In retrospect, it was a perfect chance to kiss her but I completely froze because I just could not imagine that a girl that gorgeous would be interested in me, confidence issues etc.
>give her a peck on the cheek and just go home
>while going home I just write her a text asking whether there is potential for us to be something more than friends because I really liked her
>she answers that she's sorry if she gave away that impression and that she considers me just a good friend
>i was surprisingly okay with that, maybe even relieved but I was still madly in love with her
>a few days go by
>she calls me in the middle of the night
>I don't answer for some reason, I think that I just told myself "fuck that bitch" and went to sleep
>call her next morning, asked her why she had called
>after persuading her to tell me why she had called, she unwillingly tells me that she wanted me to know that she had finally fucked some guy that she liked
>"And why are you telling me this?"
>"Because you're my BFF"
>"Okay."
>End the conversation, forsake the bitch forever

cont.

Thanks for this thread, OP. Girl just confessed feelings for another guy.
I'm sick of these suicidal and homicidal thoughts. I miss Hannah, a voice in my head. My medication cuts her off from me. She helps me through so much. And I can't just not take my meds, otherwise I'll get paranoid, delusional and aggressive. I'm schizotypal, by the way. My moods are fluctuating like crazy and I have no one. I just want to end it right here and now but I can't because my meds are locked away, don't own any guns, nudda. No ways of killing myself. I can't even hang myself because I have nothing to hang from.

Hang in there pal.

Almost a year later

>She texts me saying that she's leaving the country for some time and that she'd like to meet up again
>At this point, I'm still kinda angry at her for what she did but I'm like "fuck it" so we meet over a cup of coffee
>The meet was awkward and we both kinda avoided eye-contact
>We get to the topic of relationships and guys and girls in general
>I say something like "I hate it when girls give off false signals"
>"Well, sometimes girls just don't know what they want, user."
>Fuckthisbitch.jpg
>fuckeverything.jpg

Present day, a few months ago

>Friend is talking about some guy
>Realize that it's the guy that the bitch told me she fucked with a few years back
>Friend mentions that he finally lost his virginity just a few weeks ago
>holdthephone.jpg
>mfw I had spent years hating a girl because she didn't know what to say to me over the phone so she just made something up
>mfw I realize that I should have realized this earlier
>mfw I still dream about her from time to time, and it's what made me make this thread
>mfw I'm still 22 and a virgin.

Dang, man.

Try contacting her now or be a man get over that gash and find another chick. Unless being a wizard is your goal

I feel you user. my grill confessed feelings for a guy who was "jut a friend" Sunday night. Almost 2 years thrown away for some random. To throw salt on the wounds she flat out explained me I wasn't good enough for her.

Wished her a happy birthday a few weeks ago.
Replied something like "thaaaanks".

I might ask her out when I get the chance, but right now I'm focusing on my finals.

TL;DR:
- he didn't kiss her
- she friendzoned him
- she bragged about fucking some random guy
- he starts a feels thread

>in my country the proverb "sooner or later you pay for your errors" also applies to girls who friendzone good guys

I had my bestfriend die over a year ago. Not a day goes by I don't think of that stupid mutt.
R.I.P. 'cid

I'm failing most of my classes because of mental illness. I have NO future.

Well fuck, the feels are strong with these ones. I'm sorry. I'm just so sorry.

Wait til you're 40. You could have made even grander mistakes, and you'll look back on this adolescent shit and wonder how you could have been such a pussy.

Kek

>>tfw...............

I'm in the same boat user made it to my senior year before mental illness caused me to drop out because i failed so much and didn't have enough credits would have had to stay for and extra two years with summer school. don't know how the fuck i even made it to senior year. Only my illness is starting to give me more and more noticeable side affects such as memory loss, inability to think straight, forgetting why the fuck i went to a specific place only to remember hours later, manic depression, suicidal thoughts, and i can't for the love of fuck learn anything new if i do learn something it is forgotten over time. it's currently fucking with my ability to work i fuck shit up more often than not. manager is just barely keeping me at work i can barely hold a fucking minimum wage job..feels bad man however i still manage to get through the day some how. i guess it's time to fucking kill myself like the worthless piece of shit i am probably better for society anyways.

this got me right where it hurts

Jesus I'm so sick of threads like this. Women are just as angsty and nervous about being misunderstood or ignored as men are when we're young and stupid. This fucking guy. So you're still in love with a bitch who for a lack of a more mature response to having been disappointed with your lack of initiative, tells you that she fucked some guy to make you jealous. And you having been so oblivious to this, went all this time being passively angry with her about it to the point that she forgot she said it and told you this guy just lost his virginity recently. Here's my diagnosis. You're both idiots. She's an idiot for saying that to make you jealous. And you're an idiot for continuing to be her friend. Because friends don't manipulate or passively resent each other.

>"Hai user, I just wanted to tell you how happy I'm after I fucked that guy I had crush on for months"

user, what do you suffer from? sounds like MPD (or disassociative identity disorder for you technicalfags)

true

You really don't read much do you?

fuck off Hermione.

holy fuck did some research on that and this just fucking nails how i feel i have or had a seizure disorder doctors reports say a rare type of brain wave i have no info on it and can't retrieve any files are miles away from me, also have a learning disability. In general i have no idea what the fuck is affecting me but what you mentioned is spot on only seems to worsen as days go by.

this

This is my exact thought whenever I see a feels thread started that is based on adolescent jealousy

OMG..

Jesus am I the only one contributing?

Damn that's some cold blooded shit user.