Will he win the Game of Thrones?

Will he win the Game of Thrones?

Hes gonna die like everyone else

He already dun did.

How can someone who has already won lose?

he's dead. his body is being reanimated like a puppet.

I think its obvious at this point that Daenerys will win

Bran will warg her dragons and fuck shit up.

This but I'm you never know is watch has ended

Fuck that fat hypocrite bitch. I hope lannisters send their regards when she marries euron.

fat?

Look at her arms man, all flippin and floppin as she goes.

She got 20kgs since season 5

Shes hot af

Tits are lame and fake black as fuck eyebrows dont go together with hair

she's a talentless pig

agreed altough she got arms like a 80 year old...

*fake color

I fucking hate that bitch. 4th episode ending was stupid as hell. In a realistic scenario those men would've killed that bitch at the she started the fire. But meh producers like to give orgasms for feminists.

>implying that the two red sorceress ladies won't coerce Jon and Dany to marry
>implying that Jon won't plough Dany good

Kek.

Muh stronk women. Look at dorne and sansa for fucks sake

I have started skipping thrugh her parts of the episode can't stand the shit :S

GAME OF CUCKS

gay

Her storyline is repeating itself (now she is leader of the grass people again) and takes up too much of the show. Truth be told nothing much interesting has happened this entire season so far

Id hit her without a doubt. All im saying is she is overrated. There are far better females in got

*Sam

5 sevens jncoming

Last episode was pretty good. Arya is back now

Have some sort of standards =|= gay

literally more annoying than joffrey

Shes da stronk indenpendant woman. There is no scenario in wich waif doesnt murder her. She has done the same training for longer but will die anyway cuz d&d

Never found anything in her storyline interesting. But Tyrion has made it so lately

Sup Forums disagrees, user.

>Implying Ramsay isn't the rightful king

yes....

John snow is actually the bastard son of lyanna stark and Rhaegar targerian when he kid napped her and rapped her. ned saved them and just took the kid home as his bastard and raised him

one of deneris dragons has actually flown off to meet up with john due to having the elder blood, this is why the red preistess with the awesome tits also thinks he's the one

awesome tits with white hair and john will team up with a 3rd targerian (most likely tirian lanister) to take on the white walkers with their dragons and shit ton of dragon glass weapons made using the same green dragons breath shit the blew up the funion knight with.

its actually why the mad king kept saying burn them all he was making sure no one could be turned into zombies/white walkers

>taking /b voting for real
Not while ago moot was 1st on rankers worst people in history list beating hitler stallin and mao.

Where is this quote from again?

>implying this doesnt validate internet polls

>napped her and rapped her

Who cares. He is bastard he has no claim. Also joining the watch made him double bastard.

Sup Forums Whatsapp Chat

But Hitler was actually innocent. He killed the jews in self defence, but the remaining jews framed him.

Hitler really did nothing wrong but jewish propaganda made ultimate evil from him.

this guy makes perfect sense. lets make him our leader

The big guy who pays them.

mmmmmkay

euron will come out on top
mark my words

also he was terribly miscast

I don't need an army. I need 20 Good Men™

by the time the next 2 seasons are over, i hope you remember this comment user

nah, he's completely ruined by d&d just like anything else that's good

Ok I have a source for this information and I wish I could say it, but it'd be the ruin of a close few friends.

Daenerys will die along with Tommen, it will be the most epic battle you'll ever see. The city will be scorched, it'll all "burn in the light".

Do you want to know a big secret?

It's all a fight between Gods. I won't dare tell you which God wins, though!!

I hope this gives a few of you readers and tv watchers alike a good sense of what's to come!!

Bank of Westeros will win since everybody is in debt.

haha i get it

d&d?

kek

david benioff and dan weiss

This sounds reasonable - plus obviously the old gods

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!? ARE YOU HAVING A STROKE? AM I?

He's right though.

After impregnating Dany, yes. The red sorceresses will see to it. He's our man.

>what could go wrong?

R + L = J & M?

I actually like this guy the most. I want to see Ramsey succeed.

And with how Game of Thrones goes about I can see him going far.

The guy is, in my opinion, both the most interesting character and the most comically emotive actor on set (next to the Dwarf, but he isn't as interesting).

I want to see more 'sausage' scenes.

yes m8

>arya is a choice
>missandei nowhere
Wew kill yourself

>Ramsay
>sausage
>Ramsay
>the faggot edges are real

From Ramsay

Arya will die next episode

This was the finals poll. Missandei got eliminated in an earlier round.

We already know Tommen will suicide in episode 10 though...

Because all internet rumors are true.

Her hair is fake. That's her real eyebrows

All the other things the guy said came true so far.

>more people voted for osha than shae

technically the german soilders killed the jews, all hitler did was drink wine and bang his cousins.

I don't get it either but don't ask me, I voted Melly. Sadly she lost to Dany in the finals.

Who cares about the throne, I'm more interesting in knowing who azor ahai is. Fags who don't know what they're talking about say it's Jon or Daenerys but neither of them fulfill the prophecy:

> after a long summer, Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst smoke and salt whilst a red star shines high in the sky

Dany had the star and smoke but not the salt at the end of season 1, and Jon had none of these things at all.

Personally I think it's Davos, no joke, i'm willing to explain if anyone's interested.

Explain please

She also had the salt from her tears from crying over her dead husband

So first they show entire seasons of arya training in the house of black and white, jon of becoming the lord commander of the watch and daenerys losing the dothraki and then they just turn the wheel backwards.
Way to retcon the entire series.

Jon had Davos (salt) and Melissandre (smoke)
Daenerys had the maegi (salty)

I'm only a couple of episodes in but I think that Ned Stark guy will win. He seems pretty cool.

Lets look at the prophecy again:
>"When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt" - Melissandre

Davos himself was, quite literally, born again out of smoke and salt on the Blackwater- washed up on a rock where he resolves to live. Davos himself references many times why the Gods chose to let his sons die but him to live. Davos assumes it is because he must still have some task (Which he assumes is to help Stannis). His 'rebirth' is also timed perfectly with the red comet.

Plus it seems like just the bullshit GRR would pull, imagine how horrified mellisandre would be if it turned out davos of all people was her messiah?

These always seemed like a stretch to me, I see it but its a bit of a copout imo, i hope george comes up with something better.

He wins

its the midget
he was reborn (defended king's landing from stanis and got his nose cut off) amidst smoke (from the green fire) and salt (from the sea in king's landing port) whilst a red star shines high in the sky (the red comet was passing)

Davos isn't a popular or interesting enough character to be in such a role though. It would be an anti-climax.

Kek my sides are fine

The one true king

Don't wanna spoil it for you but he still appears in season 6, so you got a good nose for this.

Safest bet, he's GRRM's Gary Stu insertion.

People keep telling me too watch I wonder if I should give it a go

Your opinion is invalid and I hate you

Maybe not, but he gets a lot of POV time in the books, and they seem to be ramping up his use in the show, so who knows.

Azor Ahai is Jamie. He'll end up stabbing Cersei through the heart when she burns down Kings Landing to create Lightbringer.

why did you even bother clicking this thread?

>Azor Ahai is Jamie. He'll end up stabbing Cersei through the heart when she burns down Kings Landing to create Lightbringer.
Davos dude here, that would certainly be a good way to end his redemption arc.

What the fuck are they doing with Jamie in the show though, he's a cuck to his sister again.

im sure u didnt know this but it will turn out john snow is not the son of ned stark but instead his mothers son
which makes him a tagaryen (hes the baby crying in the tower in the big sword fight scene)
it will come out that he can't be burned by fire and he will be riding a dragon along with danaerys
tirion will be on the third dragon because there is also plenty of evidence he has blood from the mad king aswell

Interesting take. I vaguely remember something about a sacrifice being necessary. Then again, if the Lightbringer is symbolic, it could mean dany's dargons

>it will come out that he can't be burned by fire
He burned his hand in S1 when he threw the lantern at the zombie you spakka.

This is GoT theory 101, i don't know why you think you think no-one would know this.