If you own a gun, are you gay?

if you own a gun, are you gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/21/england-wales-homicides-rise-knife-gun-crime)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you live outside of the US yes.

No, just prepared.

Get a load of these faggots.

but isnt every U.S citizen a massive faggot?

yeah your anus is

Yes.
It's a metal phalus that closeted homosexes like to hold and caress. That's why they get so angry when they think you want to take their penis from them.

Oh ho ho ho, ganging up!

no need outside of the us since your chances of being attacked are extremely low. Maybe keep a knife on u if you want, but having a gun on you at all times isnt necessary. If you live in a nice white area in the US then you dont need a gun, but if you live in nigger land then you NEED one

Only if you live outside the U.S. Same as people in the U.S feel about the rest of the world and how everyone kinda feels about everyone.

explain why you need a gun in a country where no one owns guns? You are more likely to be attacked by a blade which you can just run away from.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

if you own a gun in a country where guns are allowed then you are the definition of paranoid.

No but you're likely insecure and weak.

so you can rub it like the phallic object it is. and shove it up my bfs ass

T H I S
H
I
S

Britbongs need not apply.

I live in the us faggot. Seriously why dont Americucks understand that there are americans that want more gun control.

>Mfw britbongs still jealous of our guns
>mfw every fun thing is banned in Europe except the raping of young white girls

I'm not a poor fucking nigger like most of the people on Sup Forums seem to be so I like spending money on pieces of metal that make explosions. I see it the same as people who spend too much money on their cars or people with other random collection hobbies. Just something I PERSONALLY find fun to do when I'm at home. The real faggots are the people in this thread arguing about something silly.

>butthurt gay amerilard detected

go join your faggot army if you want to play with guns and dick

>calls others cucks
>gets buttfucked by the liberals and their shitty ideals daily

Kek, good try m8

It's just hard to believe that American's exist that are as stupid as you.

Because if you want more gun control, then you aren't really an American. You should be executed for treason.

>>mfw every fun thing is banned in Europe except the raping of young white girls
u jealous Sup Forumsro?

YES.

Only a faggot needs a gun to solve his problems, a man can throw down if he has to and talk a situation down when he has to, a faggot has to threaten people with a gun because they cant talk for shit OR fight for shit.

>jealous of our guns
yea, I'd like to die before the age of 25. Seriously you americucks are the most autistic people in the world. You are worse than the niggers you so often complain about.

>butthurt eurofag detected
Why don't you go join your milita... oh wait. Do eurocucks even have formal military anymore or are you all too afraid of guns? Max kek

>mfw Im over 25 and haven't died

I'm still waiting for some logic from your side ahaha. Haven't seen it yet.

Hope your 7 police officers have fun fighting off one guy with a baseball bat. How do you NOT get away with everything in horse tooth land?

>u jealous
Jealous of having everything banned by my pussy ass government? Uh, no? Lmao retard.

I'm American so tell me why do you need a gun? For protection? Then you're a weak pussy or you're paranoid. For a hobby? Maybe find a hobby that doesn't involve weapons designed for mass murder because we live in a civilized society and civilians don't need them.

I live in the God City NYC. The rest of America is shitballs of anus jesus. The hicks of America are subhuman white niggers, Owning a gun is closet gay emaciated terrified latent queer masquerading as macho monster truck colon cancer,

guns are so big...and hard...and black. Mmmmmm. I love using my hands to make stuff come out the end, oh myyyyyyy

>Do eurocucks even have formal military anymore
They just rely on the US to fight all of western civilizations battles for them because they haven't had any testosterone in their gene pool since the 1940s.

See

Not necessarily,but it's a pretty good indicator of gayness/weakness.

>lives in NYC
>thinks everyone else is shit

Seems legit.

You're a Hillary supporter, aren't you? I don't know why there any women that still support her. Is it out of some misplaced loyalty to your gender?
She supports the raping of women by her husband for crying out loud. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to have some loyalty to every female politician that comes along

You might want to make you bait more subtle in the future, new friend.

ZOMBIES

You faggot. You can't help but associate everything you see with dicks. It's not about guns, it's about your own ingrained faggotry

explain to me how guns are required for America to stay a country. Go look at the countless statistics that prove how gun control cuts down on murders. People that own guns for self defense are extremely paranoid, We don't even have good mental health and it is the reason people go out and shoot up schools. If we didnt have these absurd rifles, and shit mental health than school shootings wouldn't exist.

Typically things with vaginas follow and not lead. It's easy to get them to follow you if you have both a vagina and are a leader.

everyone on Sup Forums is gay

All hick closet queer shits dance around with a gun strapped to their anus. The republican party is the party of helping people stay in the closet by ritualized faggotry of guns, chewing tobacco and baby daddy/mommy for white poor.

It's not even bait. In every other first world country men go to the gym so they earn confidence and won't be completely hopeless if somebody ever tries fighting/robbing them. Americans just purchase a gun then think they're hot shit.

If you don't like the Village People you are just fucking gay.

Why is it that everyone against guns is so quick to anger? Does the thought of gun in my hand really get your blood that hot?

Explain where being a leader has anything to do with it?

They aren't required, you stupid fuck.
That's what's wrong with europe. You have to justify everything as some social need.

We just do shit and have shit that's fun, not needed. Maybe when you start thinking like an American, you'd understand.

>>lives in NYC
>>thinks everyone else is shit
>Seems legit.

100 percent legit nigger. Check the stats on the financial contribution of NYC. Never mind the arts, food, literature, and technology. We are not American Saudi Arabia like Texas. All money is by brain power alone.

The number of homicides in England and Wales rose by 71 to 574 in the 12 months. (theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/21/england-wales-homicides-rise-knife-gun-crime)
you Americucks dont understand stats and data.

>Why is it that everyone against guns is so quick to anger? Does the thought of gun in my hand really get your blood that hot?
It is knowing that if you have a gun they cannot take what they want away from you without putting themselves at risk.

Ok? Those are the numbers in your piss bucket countries. I'm perfectly safe here in Burgerland. Stay mad Abdul

I consider legalized gun ownership a good thing.
Except if your country is infested by niggers and illegal immigrants.

You shouldn't be allowed to have "have fun with shit" when they are deadly weapons designed specifically for mass murder. Not to mention most of you are severely retarded and have a inferiority complex because of all the immigrats.

I don't mind guns. I mind why people need guns. To feel strong. To feel protected (which is an insane myth. People with guns are much more likely to die from guns) I mind the strutting closet gay faggotry masquerading as American White nigger heart land douchbag

>It is knowing that if you have a gun they cannot take what they want away from you
>take what they want away from you

You think this is okay lol?

Could someone explain to me why are so many americans against background checks, waiting periods and gun safety training?

In other countries if you're a weak minded bitch who thinks everyone is out to get you, then you go to gym to become stronger. Americans buy a ar-15 and a big mac then proceed to talk shit, lol.

>explain to me how guns are required for America to stay a country
Thankfully we have the bill of rights, so any explanation you would have me give is superfluous.
>Go look at the countless statistics that prove how gun control cuts down on murders
It's your job to post them if you want to use them as an example. lrn2debate
>People that own guns for self defense are extremely paranoid
Subjective and incorrect personal opinion. Hopefully someone you love gets raped in front of you during a home invasion.
>We don't even have good mental health and it is the reason people go out and shoot up schools
That and terrorism. I suppose the two are linked though.
>If we didnt have these absurd rifles, and shit mental health than school shootings wouldn't exist.
Not sure what you qualify as absurd, though I peg you as the type that doesn't actually know anything about guns and thinks that if they're black and look cool, they're more dangerous. Mass shootings with automatics weapons don't really happen anymore. You'll probably just use that fact to indict semi-automatics though, which is laughable.

Agreed

>We just do shit and have shit that's fun, not needed.
what a fucking trash way to run a country of 320 million people. If 320 million people did what they wanted then we would be fucked. When governments get huge like us, uk, russia. They need structured social needs. There is a reason the US system is failing and has been for the past 10 years. People like bernie want to implement a new system that has worked in other countries, but Americucks are too ignorant and brash to think about their impact across the world. It is the reason a candidate like donald trump is doing so well. Get real and realize what the rest of the world is up to

>guy who thinks he's bruce lee and will get stabbed in a mugging detected

>England and Wales
>Piss bucket countries.
pick one.

>Why don't you go join your milita... oh wait. Do eurocucks even have formal military anymore or are you all too afraid of guns? Max kek
the cringe is unbearable

If you go to the gym and are somewhat in shape then you're less likey to get stabbed. Nothing you can really do to avoid this situation anyway. Your alternate is only worse because somebody will end up getting shot and killed when they didn't have to.

why dont you go oil it up and "polish" that big, black tube, bb

Since you don't own any guns or have access you should do a quick price sweep. It's not really as easy as just going in and purchasing a gun. You typically need some kind of money or a job since they're pretty expensive and have to pass a background check. Usually the stupid rednecks of the south are limited to handguns and old rifles that can be bought and sold for pennies on the dollar due to being broke as fuck.

>People that own guns for self defense are extremely paranoid
>People who own insurance are extremely paranoid
Thinks about how foolish you'll appear before pressing submit next time.

>what is target shooting
>what is trap shooting
>what is hunting
>what is speed shooting

It's funny that you call us retarded yet can't grasp the idea that guns aren't only used for murder. But I guess when you're controlled by a kike government in a cucked nation, you'll believe anything they tell you ahahaha

Depends on state but I have a friend in south carolina who buys his guns at walmart with no permits or anything.

No you're an American, which is even worse. Being American would be worse than waking up as a sand nigger.

>americucks

Try again you don't need an assault rife to do any of those things. I could care less about if people own hunting rifles.

Walmart brand guns are still upwards of $300-400 for basic plastic garbage that will last you no time at all. Same kind of deal really. Nobody in the U.S could stand up to the military even if they wanted (Assuming anything like that happens) since we're severely limited on what we can own whilst the government is not. Ammo is also becoming more and more scarce too.

>eurocucks
Your whole continent is swimming in Muslim jizz you know that?

Yes faggot so when you come knocking at my door for trolling your ass on Sup Forums, I get to fill you up with lead, and claim you came at me first. What's wrong with that? Sounds like freedom to me.

>If you go to the gym and are somewhat in shape then you're less likey to get stabbed
Feel free to post studies proving that assertion.
>Your alternate is only worse because somebody will end up getting shot and killed when they didn't have to.
People who prey on others using the threat of bodily harm or death don't deserve to live. The fault in your thinking is that their life is worth as much as mine when their inability to follow society's rules has proven otherwise. You're just illogical libtard trash if you think like that.

Then you shouldve specified ya dumb nigger. I don't think the public should own assault rifles. All other guns are fine and are uses for many things. Maybe next time try to make it clear what your talking about first, dr. Autismo

Lmao eurofag's jelly of our rights and wants us to feel insecure because of two guys kissing in front of our flag.

Love is love, fags can fight.

Fag.

>If we didn't have shit mental health school shootings wouldn't happen
Maybe
>If guns were outlawed no one would ever get killed by a gun ever
There's a thing called the black market dumbass, you'd think someone on 4chins would know this

>need

>Bill of Needs

i know your mother and sister are

See this is what I'm okay with. If someone breaks into my house with himself and 6 other niggers I'm just pulling the trigger until they stop moving. Why would you try and take on a group of robbers without a gun lol? It's stupid to pull a gun in a 1 on 1 fight but what about a 6 on 1 or worse? Do you just let yourself get beat and robbed because you're afraid of what a small majority do with their weapons?

>That and terrorism. I suppose the two are linked though.
Terrorism and mental health are not linked at all. Terrorists think that they are doing the right thing because of religion. You could never stop terrorists from being terrorists.
>Thankfully we have the bill of rights, so any explanation you would have me give is superfluous.
The Twenty-first Amendment (Amendment XXI) to the United States Constitution repealed the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which had mandated nationwide Prohibition on alcohol on January 17, 1920. The Twenty-first Amendment was ratified on December 5, 1933. You imply that just because something is an amendment it can never be changed.
>Subjective and incorrect personal opinion. Hopefully someone you love gets raped in front of you during a home invasion.
that isnt a personal opinion, gun owners are buying a gun for self defense even tho the stats show that the chances of being murdered is extremely low.
>Not sure what you qualify as absurd, though I peg you as the type that doesn't actually know anything about guns and thinks that if they're black and look cool, they're more dangerous. Mass shootings with automatics weapons don't really happen anymore. You'll probably just use that fact to indict semi-automatics though, which is laughable.
Handguns, semi automatic weapons, and high capacity mags should be banned. Handguns are too ez to conceal. Semi automatic weapons and high-capactiy mags have too much killing potential and dont really have a practical use as a hunting rifle or anything else really.

>pretty much admitting to being gay

faggot

I think the United States should have to give up their guns when their government gives up theirs. Apparently the government feels as though they need them for something so why shouldn't the civilians?

>Nobody in Iraq could stand up to the US military even if they wanted (Assuming anything like that happens) since they're severely limited on what they can own whilst the US government is not.

>Greatest nation in history
>look what other countries are doing
>you having guns affect the rest of the world
>your country needs things
Fuck off, faggot, just shut your mouth before a rapefugee sticks his dick in there

What happens when there are drugs involved with a violent individual? There is no "talking down" PCP. Or bears.

i never said that if guns were outlawed no one would ever die to them. If they were outlawed than all gun-murders would be premeditated which is less common.

>europe has more homosexuals per capita than American states
Good try

>implying Iraq was ever severely limited on weapon access.

I don't see the problem with people having guns. But I think everyone who is against background checks are complete retards. Oh well the guy is deppressed and has mental issues, luckely we can still sell him a gun because we don't do a background check to know this stuff.

>I don't think the public should own assault rifles
Why not? Do you realize that the assault rifles actually owned by citizens are FAR less likely to be used in crimes?

Don't let some faggot make the issue about something other than your inalienable right under the constitution to own guns. The minute you start letting them convince you that it's only a right in certain situations is the minute that right starts to be degraded. The people that died for that right deserve better than that.

All murders are premeditated. Think before you speak.