If you notice your girlfriend is deleting texts she receives from other guys, then what can be inferred?

If you notice your girlfriend is deleting texts she receives from other guys, then what can be inferred?

Should you assume something bad is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

crystinathebootyqueen.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah she probably just wants to save space on her phone, carry on user

ask her

She is cheating on you

I can't by nature of the way I found out

I shouldn't have been snooping

ok I was trolling about the saving space thing. she's definitely cheating on you.

>Snooping on her phone
>She is aware of it so she deletes texts she doesn't want you to see

Sounds like a healthy relationship, user.

This is what I was leading to, but I'll give some greater context

The person she deleted texts from is a mutual friend of ours but I haven't spoken to this guy for years and she has never spoken of him, nor was she ever good friends with this person (from what I know)

If she is cheating on me with this guy then it would be unbelievable and bizarre, but I guess it's always the person to least expect

Yes, because I'm sure she'd want you to know all about the guy she's fucking behind your back.

If your SO plays the lock my phone never let you touch it game, it's because there's shit to hide. Every single time.

I do it often, just out of curiosity. I thought she never knew but maybe this is an indication that she is smarter than she seems

Also, the texts she deleted seemed quite innocent, this guy just asked how she was

Although I thought it was strange of him to even text her, it's even stranger that she would later delete the text

Hmm but if she was in contact with him, then I'm sure she'd casually mention him every so often

As someone who was cheated on my advice is to get ahold of her phone and pull up deleted messages. After you get the info then ask her.

I did this when I found out my wife was fucking one of her co workers. She denied denied denied. Then I had the proof, she blamed me for not being there for her emotionally.

My family is broken up, split custody with kids. Divorced her

Maybe this is an indication she feels guilty about it, not necessarily that she knows you're snooping.

Sure, unless she has a specific reason to avoid mentioning him.

Your girlfriend is doing exactly whats in your pic. So have fun with that

Unlike these other fire-starters my opinion is that she isn't cheating on you but also knows you snoop so she deletes anything that could even remotely be confused as suspicious.

@OP The point is you should never feel like the relationship is untouchable. Once you do, you start taking the relationship for granted. Once that happens, your bitch starts stepping out.

I was also thinking that

Her messages seemed too clean, she's quite an attractive girl and I always wondered why she didn't get much attention so that theory would explain it well

She may really not want him texting - maybe she thinks you'll be jealous, or he's tried to hit on her and would rather delete messages than have them sitting there.

Or he's getting his knob polished by her

What sort of phone is it? I don't know if you still can but you used to be able to pull up entire sms records from an iPhone backup, including all deleted messages. That's how I found out my ex. I jail broke her iPhone, but also kept a backup of her iPhone so opened up the text database and found messages - not ones that were not super obvious but suspicious enough, especially considering they didn't line up with what she told me.

Or maybe she's trying to free up space

Hmmm, receiving texts from your friend that you haven't spoken to in years.

A friend she was never close enough to receive texts from.

So the likely scenario is that he thinks she is hot and texted her, she replied just to be nice, and it has carried on.

He probably drops obvious flirts in and she laughs them off.

You should just be open with her, honestly chance are she isn't cheating, and if you approach her and just say, I saw you received a text from user the other day, how did you two get into contact?

You should be able to tell from her response what is going on.

"Oh he started texting me a few weeks agO, I just mostly ignore it, he seems lonely"

Or

"Ahh what, why are you looking at my phone, he is just friend"

>2016
>smartphones
>delete sms to save space

sure user

OP nothing good on the orizon.

What can be inferred is that you are an insecure snoop

Have you noticed a goopy white fluid leaking from her every time you come home unexpectedly? If so, does it taste like nignog?

i wanna suck a thick big cock like the picture of the OP omg

Found OPs girl!

OPs girl right now

Where are the rest of the cocks? On coffee break?

Yes, they need to relax before round 13

>@
Fucking kill yourself

I'm in line as well... She promised to squeeze me in after the monster cocks are done.....

crystinathebootyqueen.tumblr.com/

Thank me later

From this change my theory to surprise party.

as someone who is having an affair with married woman, I'm telling you right now, we talk constantly but if her husband ever looked at her phone there would be no messages from me. If you know she's deleting them, she's cheating

>crystinathebootyqueen.tumblr.com/
that is a really thick cock

>Ugly pussy
>a lot of pics obviously photoshopped
>midget
>body is out of proportion

why do people like her so much, i swear i see her posted on here almost everyday

Her asshole always looks greasy too

Found wife was deleting texts. Had suspicions. Told her I would believe her denials if she allowed me to recover her deleted texts. She admitted cheating. Tried to kill herself. Split up. We are back together. Revenge was had.