As every day, this fucking thread again:

As every day, this fucking thread again:

(1) Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
(2) Feel better about your own pathetic life.

So I don't know whether or not I should invest in the lightning storm spell tome or not. Shit looks cool, and I like that it's a continuous stream in the appointed direction. I just don't like spending that much gold on stuff I'm not sure I'll be using all that much.

How was your day? Faggot.

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Went to the gym. Now writing job applications.

WHY NO HOOKER? YOU CAN EVEN GET SOME ONLINE, EITHER COMING TO YOUR HOUSE OR YOU VISITING THEM AT THEIR PLACE!

Because it contributes to trafficking and it wouldn't solve anything.

What kind of job(s)?

Have you ever considered rape?

Biotech and pharma. Mostly industry scientist positions. Been looking for half a year.

3edgy5me

>(1) Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
What Super power did you get?
>(2) Feel better about your own pathetic life.
Well, 26 year old handhold-less virgin. 7 years to go, right?!

I'm 21 and I've had sex with two women, one of which I had sex with continually while in an intense relationship for two years. I am dearly in love with another woman who doesn't want to be romantically involved with me, and I've made me peace with it and see her as a sister. For the most part, I don't bother associating with new women and have a very low sex drive. It's simply not that interesting to me. It feels good. I remember being a frustrated virgin loser in my teen years, all I can say is I hope it isn't as bad as it is for a 15 year old when you're a 33 year old kissless virgin. Ultimately, though, sex is kinda overrated. I don't want kids, and I see my mandatory interest in sexual behavior as a sort of biological flaw in myself these days.

>What Super power did you get?

Depression.

>Well, 26 year old handhold-less virgin. 7 years to go, right?!

You could end it today.

>I hope it isn't as bad as it is for a 15 year old when you're a 33 year old kissless virgin
The 26 yo virgin here
Just two days ago I hadsuch a moment again.
Was taliking with my colleague about my boss, who apparently had struggle with his wife.

>colleague: He apparently had an argument with his wife. You act like that when you had an argument with a wife
>me: I don't know
>him: What? You don't want to tell me that you never had a girlfriend and never had struggle with her, user
>Blushing, change topic

Everyone always says "why not a hooker"
hooker isn't the same as loosing virginity. You buy a hooker and fuck her. Without the struggle of getting to know and to seduce a girl. You are still a virgin when you fuck a hooker. Just a virgin who fucked a hooker.

Nobody cares anymore, you fucking zero.

OP here. Know those situations

>a virgin who fucked a hooker

so you are a virgin who the fuck cares?

This

You too care enough to make fucking posts.

>You too care enough to make fucking posts
I did sort-of care for a while, but then it became clear this loser was never going to do anything to improve his situation.

He's just a pitiful whiner and attention whore. Fuck him with a loofah.

OP here. Approached some girls in the last weeks, and started to hang out in coffee shops. Unless you mean the hooker thing.

And yet the shitposting continues unabated.

What's wrong with shitposting? This is the only forum where I can talk about myself. Fucking cheaper than an analyst too.