I want to take heroin. I've never taken any drugs before - not even weed. Any advice?

I want to take heroin. I've never taken any drugs before - not even weed. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy your die

Man dont do silly shit, start with something

Well. First would be to snort it. Don't try and shoot it because you WONT find a vein. Secondly try oxy. Easier to get your hands on. Taste better. Etc

start with something small before you kill yourself. im not even joking /thread

learn lucid dreaming, its better than heroin if you master it

smoke dope and play vidya

check this out youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

>"I started with weed, then molly at parties, benzos were popping and finally I became an heroin addict after 4 years of oxy abuse"
>"I randomly had a giant craving for Heroin!!!!!"

people are too fuckin bored these days

bang it faggot.

2nded

How do i learn?

I'm dying and I want to try it before I die, heard it feels really good

Don't listen to these pussies. You'll need 3 or 4 bags. Maybe even six if it's too stepped on I your area Dissolve in 70 cc of water, and shoot it straight into an artery.

Maybe try some pot, alcohol, or even psychedelic drugs before making the plunge right into "destroying my fucking life" territory.

Don't.

To add to this advice, if you can't figure out what an artery is, aim for the big purple vein in your dick and bang it faggot. If you're a girl i dunno, slam it into your neck.

But why?

>Enhancing my life territories

Don't do heroin you idiot, you'll probably die since it's your first time, do something less dangerous like MDMA or LSD.

Don't care if I die. How do I get any of this stuff? Walk up to a random black person in a bad neighborhood?

Pretty much. Or go outside a methadone clinic and ask the junkies.

Jesus Fuck you're dumb

No bullshit. Go around asking for 'boy'
That's hope.
And girl is coke if you wanted to know.
And yes. It's that easy, just do it at night or something.
If you are serious, and yur dying. Then fuck it. Shot it. Get a clean syringe from the pharm. And add a little water, heat it up, draw and slam.
Or snort it
Gl man. Enjoy it.

SAVE BILLY

*that's dope.

If you shoot Heroin you will become addicted, sell everything you have for more, steal from work, get fired, steal from family, get kicked out, live with friends now, and steal from them, get kicked out, now homeless, stealing from unlocked cars, and shoplifting, Arrested, become prostitute for $, get Hep C/AIDs and turn to your Old Buddy Heroin to make it stop, and OD. Everyone you know is secretly relieved your dead. and might know peace. Also, Sick of you stealing their shit.

You too, huh?

You could just shoot yourself. It costs a lot less and it's faster.

how about a heaping helping of not dying man, try some acido or shroomies dude you bout to have the bad time

Heroin hurts most people who try it on a whim, you'd need to build a tolerance and with the time you have that doesn't seem like an option for you.
Smoke some weed at least there's little to no possibility of more pain/jailtime for the redt of your seemingly short life

This

you'll probably get shot or stabbed. Just order it from a verified site if you can, otherwise start asking your friends if they have connections, or if they know someone who has. If you don't care about death then you shouldn't care about your friends' opinions, so asking them is a better choice if you're in a hurry and don't have bitcoin or a credit card.

any1 have verified page on dank web?

Go to the chan

Heroin is the Devil.

honest advice

don't do heroin
do something safer first
if you must do heroin don't iv
start REALLY small
don't do it more than once a month

what u want fam

Try it once, best feeling ever.
Get a good belt, and a clean syringe. Also try this alone, you dont want anyone messing with the feeling.

Good luck OP, my nigger.