Have you ever been in love?

Have you ever been in love?

Yes. I love my girlfriend.

same here

yes

My family? Yes?
Someone else in an affectionate/relationship kind of way? Nope. Age 22.

Yep, after 30. Falling in love before 30 is usually just lust, usually. 20 somethings don't know shit about themselves or other people

I'm 35 and i'm in a relationship since 1,5 years with a very good looking lady and even though she has a wonderful personality, I can say that (at least for me) I feel more lust than love.

When I was 18 I was in a relationship with a very beautiful and nice girl for 6 years, but damn I loved her.. I still miss her sometimes.

i have no idea how love even feels

I love your girlfriend too

i love your girlfriend too.

I love your girlfriend too.

yes. 4 times

the relationships lasted:

1.5 years
4 months
2 years
17 years & counting

so that means that you're at least above the age of 18 no?

hive mind is real.

He's probably at least 25-30 you sped

yep.

What is love?

Yeah, I've been in love ever since I met my current gf. Love can be great

Never at 37 (kissless wizard too so what do i know)

Yes.. Hated it.

Love is indistinguishable from lust, 90% of the time.

So I don't know.

Do tell m8.

yes, it ended very poorly for me, as it does many of us.

I've been single for a few years now and I haven't gotten laid but to be honest I'm pretty okay with it. maybe once a week or so I feel kind of lonely but it's never some intense sadness, always passes. I'd be happy with just a casual partner but I'm not actively looking for it.

They have ladies for that.

I'm in love with a co-worker, I know she already has a gf. But yet I can't stop thinking about her, nor would I want to stop. I'm starting to worry to that she might know as I became more obvious about it.

Fuck! Are you me?

yes I was, and now I fell broken so, idk if it was worth. Was a good relationship but I took me 2 years trying to forget her (and it is impossible)

does gay love count ?
I think I love the guy in my class, we go to the same gym too.

Wait, are you lesbian or is she the lesbian?

Yes. it was a waste of time and money. neva again

she is the lesbian, I must be a lesbro.

>be me, almost 18 at that time
>first love, she was a friend of mine.
>she was perfect,loved everything I loved, hated everything I hated. We talked for hours.
>We start to hangout (as friends).
>She puts her head on my shoulder while we sit, hug me while we laydown, always flirt together.
>a week or so afterwards, I decided to ask her out for a date.
>"sorry user, but I only like you as a friend"
>mfw

Yes, and it hurts as fuck. Every. Fucking. Time.

Yeah, one time. I ended up dumping her in a moment of rage, I regret having been such a shithead about saying things the way I said them but I realized the relationship had no future. I still think about her sometimes, but I wouldn't say I want to go back to those days. I wish her the best, even if she is too stupid to find it.

i come from genetics of hate

Been in love with my gf who doesn't love me anymore, so I'm now in love with my friend (friendzoned) who has a boyfriend

frienzoned man

Me, yes. People over me? Never. 28 and never in a relationship.

Once, never again

I love turtles

I guess but time later i realized i was fucking up big time, im planing to fuck bitches and getarried later, im too young for one chick

No. I probably won't be able to have the proper capacity to love someone other than a family member or friend for another few years because I'm only 16. However recently I was in a relationship with a girl and I'd say that's the closest I'll ever come to it around this age. Reasoning and shit can be given if anyone cares

or perhaps she's bisexual she hasn't told me. I'm even considering changing genders if she is lesbian, that likely the wrong reason to become transgender. But yeah how far do you guys go with " And I would do anything for love, but I won't do that..."

>underaged
>Sup Forums

I've been on it long enough to see that's there's more than enough people here that are underaged

I think so. It's definitely not lust, since I don't think about her sexually, but I haven't really been able to put my mind off her in 9 years.

Baby don't hurt me.

Yeah, when I was like 12 years old. I don't remember the feeling of being in love

yeah. i've loved before, but the way i feel about him is like a filter draped across my world
when i wake i try to hang out with him and when i sleep i'm with him in my dreams

I just farted ..

damn, that took a long time.

Yep, but like many that came b4 me. I fucked it up. It's hard to be in love and in a relationship when you have never seen a successful relationship in your life. There is no roadmap.
So i've accepted the fact I've met and lost the love of my life. Now I just fuck chicks and work on improving my life situation and achieving my personal goals.

>be me
>be 17
>be in a small up coming band so we do lots of tours
>do east coast of Australia tour (Queensland/NSW/Victoria)
>find a cutie pie in Queensland (I live in Victoria) and instantly kick off
>4 months past and I'm now in a long distance relationship with cutie
>1 and a half years later, cutie and me are in love and have been going back and forth
>Ask cutie to marry me and move in with me
>she accepts
>A year later and cutie hasnt moved in yet???
>Cutie becomes a cunt and distant
>Cutie says she doesnt love me anymore and we break up

>6 months past and my band has another tour on the east coast, this time we are playing in cuties hometown
>Anxiety hits 100% because I know cutie will most likely be there
>Mfw I've written a bunch of songs about her and they're our most popular songs
>Mfw I'm still in love with her and will probs lose my shit on stage if i see her
>Day of the show arrives
>half way through our set just before we play our biggest feelsiest song
>cutie pushes her way to the front
>cutie is followed by 4/10 hobbit
>hobbit is her new boyfriend
>start to cry mid song
>cutie keeps going for mic and trying to sing the lyrics I wrote about her
>after our set she comes up to me and tries to be nice and act like my friend and introduces her bf to me

shit sucks soz for lame story just had to vent

> be me
> have loved the same girl since I was 17
> she said she loved me then
> her parents hated me (for good reason)
> made her break up
> I baww'd
> tried other relationships
> they never measured up
> we tried getting back together
> didn't work
> I fell off the grid for several years
> homeless, jobless
> lowest low you can imagine without suiciding
> 7 years ago she found me
> brought me back from the brink
> said she never stopped loving me

Last November she married her boyfriend of the past 9 years.

Nope, I live in a sea of hatred. No friends or family, just my job.

And one day when I no longer have my work, my guns and I are going to make the world around me pay.

yes i loved my ex

no, but i want
gurls dont want i think
maybe its cause of this purple think under my eyes
im tired

-> >

damn dude if thats true its fucking beautiful

at least u can have a gun

eurocuck here
actually here i dont need cause its save but gun is gun

good luck in making mess

Make others pay because you're the one with social issues? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

No. I am going to die alone and bitter.

How do you dump a clingy mentally unstable girlfriend who loves you?

I dont want to destroy her life but I don't want to date someone I dont love.

My Boyfriend left me last week after 4 years

>l

Funny how people perceive things differently. I thought it was hilarious.

you didn't post a face

Tell her the truth. It will make her a better person in the long run.

There is no way, it's unhealthy for the both of you if you stay with her and dont love her

I've been in a relationship for 10 years in 27 but I was 17 all I wanted was a relationship. Ten years later I'm here to say don't. Enjoy your life have fun when time comes then go for it but for now just enjoy it.

Because I'll tell you I'm 27 and now the attention is here I can't do shit lol.

Why not just put a shotgun in your own mouth right now faggot?

Did you gain weight?

You can still enjoy your life in a relationship

mein negro. Same here

ive been depressed for a while, slowly gaining but i havent ballooned

Damn that's a long one. If you feel that way I hope you don't marry her.

love is a lie

it's true dude, shit sucked
In a way I thought it was hilarious and I've I hadn't been a faggot and been in love with her I would've probably hit her with the mic

I'm kind of in the sameish boat. I feel like a lot of people in your situation just don't make any attempt to fix the relationship. Just because it's bad now doesn't mean it has to continue being bad. I know there are some things that you just can't work past. A lot of them actually. Still, there's something to be said for knowing what you want out of a relationship and trying to strive for that ideal.

Yes. And it will only happen once. You will be fond of other women, but you will never be able to recapture that; the kicker is they know it, and to a certain degree accept it, but there will always be a vacancy, a degree of unavailability, that can't and won't be filled

Well depression is hard on a relationship. For both sides.

Just focus on yourself. Do things that make you happy.

Yes and I currently am. I dated a girl for 5 years, we adopted a dog and lived together and then I went on tour and we broke up for many reasons. I moved on and moved my stuff out a few months later and started seeing someone. When I moved my stuff out she said she didn't realize it was really the end, I was crushed but had moved on. Now I feel like I'm being selfish for moving on so quickly, am I Sup Forums?

pretty curious to know what your bands called you probably played in my city.

Of course, in ten years we both have changed. She no longer shares any interests I have and nor do I. We were young and in love. At that age all you want is to be with someone or atleast I did. Now we barley have sex don't really chat about anything. The love is gone. My point is don't rush into just anything. This is a girl I've known since grade 3.

If that's what you want a relationship you got ahead I just figured I'd share.

we are LDR wich i know makes everything harder and i know people say its not a real relationship but we recently booked flights to see eachother this christmas

I was but I've since fallen out of love with her. We don't have sex anymore and apart from the kids, we live seperate lives

yeah one time
thats all it took
ill sooner blow my own brains out than try that again
im actually going to do it eventually.
you hear that? you know who you are, you fuck

>Be 10th grade.
>Finally work up the courage to ask out the girl I hung out with since something like 5th grade. She was a total tomboy, but in a really alluring way.
>Fast forward to late 11th grade.
>She comes to my house at 11pm and tells me she has terminal brain cancer.
>Watch her deteriorate over the next 6-7 months, it all happened really really fast considering all the years I spent with her.
>She succumbs in November.
>By the point she dies she had be reduced to a vegetative state.
>Last time I spoke to her was in September, everything after that she was essentially brain-dead.
>Fall into deep depression.
>Grades drop off a cliff, can't concentrate.
>My friends try to comfort me but it's no use.
>Barely squeak past graduation mainly through sympathy from the school's staff.
>Join the Marine Corps.
>Come home after two years in Okinawa.
>Found a steady job, but has no will to start dating again.
2011 was pretty rough.

i love your girlfriend too

I'm 22 now, been with my gf since like 14/15

I've felt like you before, in fact more recently. But my mind changes a lot. However, no matter how much I think I don't like her, I always miss her when we have some time away from each other.

Sorry but
1. You're too clingy
2. Your family has crazy genes (and so do you actually)
3. You eat like shit and you're gonna get really fat, just like your parents
4. You're financially retarded and have no money sense
5. Sex with you is terrible
6. You've been gaining weight and I'm no longer attracted to you
7. You're too needy
8. You claim you exercise but walking to your classes is not exercising
9. Your social anxieties really fucking bum me out
10. Our relationship started out on a lie because you were still attached to your abusive boyfriend
11. You sent me a picture of you the other day and I said "eww"

And it goes on and on and on

I can't tell her all that. What do.

I'm not usually one to say this, but if you're serious, fucking an hero.
The world around you does not owe you shit, it doesn't owe you a comfy or happy life it doesn't owe you a god damned thing. You are the master of your own decisions and to take out the fact that you did not pursue your own life or chose to fixate on an unrealistic fantasy is no one fault but your own.

Friends do not just happen, love does not just fall into place, happiness never ever just occurs, you have to work on that shit and commit to it. Your life good or bad is no ones responsibility beyond you.

Probably wont know us unless you like hardcore/melodic hardcore

I also love your girlfriend

I thought I was, but I was probably just really, really horny.

I don't think I'm capable of actually loving anyone.

yes, but the cops told me to keep away

I'm in the same situation. There are surely things you can find in common. Surely you're both into sex at the very least.

My first love

>be me, 8 years old
>go to primary school
>love a 6 year old girl
>ask her to marry me
>she says yes
>wedding is on the next day
>took a bath that evening
>next day picked some flothers of an old grannie
>school starts
>wedding is in the first break
>the break starts
>be excited
>go to the toilet
>be late for wedding
>arriving at the sandbox
>seeing my bride marrying a jew from my class
>become a NatSoc

I'm in love right now. He's a beautiful person and I've known him for so much of my life. I never thought I would be in the situation but I am The Other Woman. I don't know what I'm doing I feel like an idiot. I am so in love with him I'm Starstruck I don't think he wants to leave her for me. He continues to have sex with me look into my eyes and write me beautiful words. The way he looks at me melts me. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore, Sup Forums

how did the crying on stage go down with the metal scene? genuine question.