Post pics of girls you know and user explains how they would fuck them. / cuck thread...

Post pics of girls you know and user explains how they would fuck them. / cuck thread. Reply for reply no holds barred edition.

Not here to help you masturbate

Meh more I can't be fucked writing normal shit for next 30 mins or so but need to burn some energy. There's occasionally enough flogs these shit threads amuse me for 10 minutes. If not I'll do something else.

Don't even know the chicks it's just a pic from a previous one of these threads.

The right one, I would probably make her suck my dick at first, then titfuck her
after that I'd fuck her pussy and keep titfucking her until I cum
Inbetween that I'd probably make the left one suck my dick and pussy fuck her too

I'd tit fuck the shit out of right while she blew me in the pool. Then lay her back on the cement and fuck her as she ate out her friend. Then cum on her tits.

Make out with her. Eat her ass and pussy until she squirts in my mouth. Cum on her tits.

Wwyd? Rate?

I'd take her in the shower and fuck her deeply as I pressed her against the wall and played her her tits. Cum deep in her.

rip her shirt open, letting her tits drop out then forcing her to her knees and skull fucking her head as my balls pound on her chin

Facefuck her till she gags and crys. Cum down her throat. She ain't great.

reply to replies only

moar

need replies

make the left cum endlessely while tied to a vibrator while righty watched helplessly. will then proceed to fuck both their faces. The one who is more of a drooly mess in the end will get her face plastered.

take left from behind, pull out right before I finish and cum all over her face. send her back home with cum and makeup dripping down her face

strip them hog-tie both of them, and fuck the one in the bikini while the other is forced to watch

a few more of her

I'd tie left down spread eagle and fuck her pussy and ass raw before cumming deep inside her. Then bend right over and fuck her cunt roughly while smashing her ass with a large dildo. She eats out left crying until I cum inside her.

I'd tie her over a bench with chains naked and fuck he cunt ass and mouth until I came all over her. Then move the bench into a normally crowded park late at night and leave her there.

you always post her everywhere. just give the full details. name, age, loc, how many guys has she been with, etc

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

dang, i need to cut down on how much i use Sup Forums

honestly i would give details, but theres always the chance one creep decides to contact her. i'm here to fap, not to harass chicks.

19 years old, 3 guys that I'm sure of, though could be up to double that.

her skin... it's... brown

is she okay?

these threads are more cancerous than the worst meme threads could ever be.

Fucking 30 y old virgins act like they have anything to do with the girls they are posting. Other 30y old virgins tell what would they do to girl when they have never even see a girls stomach naked.
Holy shit faggs, this is the new low

Ohh I've seen serious dahmer's shit in these at times. It's probably good they have a non real world release. But yeah avoid.

Tbh I'd rather the are here in their basements posting and not on the streets acting it out.

You are such a virgin.

specifically in these threads? damn, glad i didn't post anything

tell me.

All I wanna do is lick her ass. Pull out my tongue and lick it fast, so fast... that it feels like a million tongues at once, can you picture it?

Its pretty tasty. id rather see her take a dick balls deep though.

I'd love a footjob from Sarah McDermott

get her liquored up take her back to her place cuff her to the bed fuck her pussy until she begs me to fuck her ass then id cum on her back

oh damn that ass, have any more?

put my dick in between her legs in that outfit.. rub that shit till i nut in her face

take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

Cum in her drink

Would love to have her slob my nob as she rubs her tits on my cock till I cum all over thrm. Nothing like a be to enjoy sliding my dick in, she seems like she's got the warmest pussy that would feel amazing while I plow het bareback from behind. id be in bliss as I unload down her throat and leave her motionless

Would stretch her out and let all my friends fuck her stupid worthless holes however they want. Once she's leaking cum from every hole then she pushes it all out on the floor and sucks it up. we her home gang rape her pussy for hour and throat fuck the bitch, until she starts crying, then turn her over and fuck her ass. When she is all used up and nothing but a sweaty, cummy. worthless mess. drop her limp body naked infront of a homeless shelter and watch them go to town on her

I wouldn't fuck any of these dirty, easy sluts and bang like crazy my gf.
I won't post her pic because fuck you Sup Forums.

I would ejaculate on her face

See that face ? A black guy is licking her.

how old are they ?
just for science purpose.

Would rip her shirt off and fuck her hard against a brick wall for a good hour or two.

She does looks super bitchy and up for freaky adn ruff sex. Would make her cum slut - but both would enjoy it!

im in love

I would kneel her infront of me and hold those pony tails while I fucked her face and she drooled, gagged and had mascara running down her cheeks. Cum in her mouth.

Would skullfuck her against the railing till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she passes out. Continue to fuck her with her tits hanging over the fence for all the people below to see. Fuck her with her hands and face on the floor but with her cute ass hanging in the air until I unload inside of her tight pussy.

would throw her to the ground and violently ass fuck her while tugging her hair, after I've shot my load, I'd grab her by her hair and force her to suck me clean, making her gag the whole time, then I'd cum deep down her throat and get started on her pussy

tie them down to fence behind them and start fucking them so hard they scream loud. Others will come look what's going on and join in fucking all their holes till everyone came in their pussies

can we arange my girl and yours into lil lesbian action... than group orgies with em as our slaves.

give me something good about her please

cute girl, I'd rip off her shirt and use it to tie her arms behind her back, I'd take of her panties and shove them in her mouth, then I'd shove her head in the toliet behind her and start raping her, with any luck someone else will enter and they can have next after I've came, then we can keep the train going with every new guy that enters, we can piss on her and force her to rim us while shes getting rammed, and everyone who matters can leave with a big smile on their face

would marry and make love to tenderly

what do you think anons?

she's cute user I can just imagine her lips wrapped around my cock already, any more?

Having her stare up at me with her beautiful eyes filled with tears as I slide my cock further and further down to the back of her throat would put me in bliss. Cum all over her face and smudge it in with her whorish make up.

love the libarian look, bet shes kinky as fuck, we can strip her off, tie her up and organize a party for her, no hole is off limit and no condoms required, we'll pull an all nighter just to make sure she gets all the cock she desparately needs, by the start of the next day, every hole will be leaking spunk and she'll have to learn to walk all over again

I would have a party on Memorial day. She would be the tribute for the day... she would be tied down in a room full of vets young and old and get brutally fucked all day long... every time they came inside her... she would thank them for their service and lick their dick clean. After servicing every vet.... she would finally come home... lay you down on the bed while she rubbed her loose cumm filled pussy all over your face. While she tells you how useless your little dick is.

unfortunately not. I actually fucked her once, then got myself a gf so she doesnt want to know me anymore and blocked me on fb because she wanted a long term friends with benefits with me

Force her face down on my cock with the car door open, forcing her to slob over it

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

I don't not even poke girls with this amount of plastic with a 10m pole. To some of you she may be a 10, but to me such girls are disgusting

*without the "not"

Get her to suck me off and make sure to cum all over her face, aiming paricularly at her eyes, then I'd force her to the ground and shove her face in the sand so not only is it stinging her eyes but it's sticking and mixing with my cum. While she's screaming and crying in agony, I'd pull her panties to the side and slip it in her cunt to see how much pain tightens her up

do your worst Sup Forums

replies get replies you fucking FAGS