/b where do you cum after you're done jacking off?

/b where do you cum after you're done jacking off?

In to your moms pussy

I keep a nigger under my bed just for said occasion.

On to the floor, in my mouth, in the toilet, into a bannana peel

I had a plant which I cummed into but it got messy and died and I just got rid off it. So I'm looking for a new cum dumpster now.

bras mainly

Nice. But isn't it a hassle to clean? Or does she clean it ?

In a tissue, because I'm not a mental case.

no i just keep cumming on the bras over and over. never clean them. (stolen)

From?

good job fucktard

Toilet tbh cuz I don't wanna deal with cleaning shit afterwards

third place, as always

enjoy hemmorhoids ._.

I jizz, afterwards i grab a towel and cleab myself.

blanket on girlfriend's side of the bed

in my fleshlight

Depends on my mood.
If I'm just busting a nut, I'll cum into some TP.

If I'm feelin horny, I'll probably shoot my load onto my stomach and thighs.

If I'm feelin crazy ass gay slut horny, I'll try my hardest to shoot cum all over my face.

coffee filter, next level.

a plastic bag wrapped around my cock

I have a friend who was living with another mate and he collected his jizz and put it into his conditioner and gel. Mixed it up real good and the guy never had a clue. When they finally moved out he finally told him. Obviously he didn't believe him but he had pictures for proof and showed him almost a year and half later.

erm tissue

Epic

Been there, yesterday I was dribbling with precum and let it dribble in my mouth. It's supra singly tasty. Not even in a bad way. Shot my load before I could get on the floor to cum in my mouth though. Sad times

He never said he sat down...

On my earlobes

Explain how fucker

Usually in my wifes mouth.

>point dick at water
>cum

You think people cum like a firehose? Because if so you're retarded.

wifes face, wifes tits, wifes eyes, daughter pretty much same as the wife. just normal shit I guess

on my chest and wipe it off

I'm not sure I've ever seen such dicklessness and virginity in one MSPaint drawing before. Gratz user, you're actually a faggot.

MOAR
O
A
R

Depends. Usually in my onahole then I just rinse it out in the sink.
If I don't feel like hassling with it, I'll just fap into my sisters used thongs, I do it rarely though. That way if she notices the dried parts she can just chalk it up to discharge.

In my sock. Then I put the sock back on, let the cum dry, and slowly peel it away from my foot/ankle. Feels good, man.