More like this
youtube.com/watch?v=784Qdy8YeJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMku-GbafEg
youtu.be/Sl7weoMRqKU
youtube.com/watch?v=HDXcP97X4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=-1A5WBf1EFQ
youtu.be/YnbgEd5-x5Y
billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6859217/tame-impala-rihanna-cover-response-anti-new-person-same-ol-mistakes-currents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=PMku-GbafEg

youtu.be/Sl7weoMRqKU

Holydrug couple - moonlust
Pond - man it feels like space again.

Holy shit, she did cover it without changing anything about it?
Why didn't she instead do a feature with Tame Impala for a new song? Nobody needs a second version of a song, if it's basically the same song. She even seems to try to sound like him. baka

thats called a cover dumbass

t b h I like this better than the original

Yeah, I know what a cover is, but covers are normally changed to fit the style of the artist that is covering the song. She didn't change anything about it. It wasn't basically any work for her to produce this song. Dumbass.

yeah... she just over the instrumental, so you can hardly say its bad if you like the original.

Melody's Echo Chamber

> covers are normally
Nice black and white thinking dumbass
tame impala did the same thing to todd rundgren
youtube.com/watch?v=HDXcP97X4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=-1A5WBf1EFQ

70's was shit

I should have clarified that imo covers are only worthwhile when they add something new to the already existing song, not that covers like that don't exist. I don't know how you see that as black and white thinking.

Covering a song live is completely different to putting a song on your studio album. Not even as an extra track, but on the album itself. It's just low effort. I guess if Rihanna doesn't want to be seen as a credible artist, then that's fine. But I don't need two versions that sound basically the same.

Just Everywhere - The Dust Of Crushed Diamonds

youtu.be/YnbgEd5-x5Y

This is the definition of lowbrow thinking.
>IF X isn't Y it doesn't count
Funny thing kevin himself gave her the idea.

isnt she legally required to say its a cover on the album?

>Funny thing kevin himself gave her the idea.
not him, source?

Wrong

"The Roc Nation team got in touch with us here at Spinning Top letting us know that Rihanna loved the Tame Impala track “New Person, Same Old Mistakes.” They asked if she could cover the song for her new record. Kevin was more than happy to send it her way. We’re all really happy with how the song turned out, love it!"

billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6859217/tame-impala-rihanna-cover-response-anti-new-person-same-ol-mistakes-currents

there u have it
he loved it

>not him
>literally 1 minute apart

>Funny thing kevin himself gave her the idea.
>there u have it he loved it

Geez dude. Of course he says he loved it. Like I even said myself, it's not a bad song to me because I enjoy the original already. My argument the whole time was about that I don't need a second version that is just the same, if the original is already good.

If Parker would have said that he hated her version, he would have basically discredited his own song.

>I don't need a second version
The people who would buy Rhiana would most likely not buy/know of Tame Impala - so its reaching a separate/new audience from you

Yeah, I guess the exposure and the royalties are the reason why Parker loves rihannas karaoke version

noice