My collection is almost completed. I need somebody to trade me their red or yellow phat

My collection is almost completed. I need somebody to trade me their red or yellow phat.

In-game name: HTML6

Sorry, what the fuck?

Do you got a party hat?

No

Can I dupe your party hat for you?

Sure, go a head.

Red d hide chaps, if you know what I mean

What world are you on? I'll come get it and dupe it?

Are you retarted who the fuck would just give you a party hat...they are loke 2 grand IRL money you fucking Btard

Don't have any phats, but I'll sell you this rune scimmy for 10k

Meet me at world 3 south of GE.

and I dupe them for a living, sell them 1k each and roll in the cash. It's not hard to turn one party hat into two.

nah m8 they're like 20k ingame money

better be a non mems world RS3 world.

Yes. It's free-to-play.

Can't believe people still play rs.
And also can't believe people are still trying the dupe scam.
Gtfo.

No sellers? Ok, 8k

so you'll give me any of your party hats if I come and I'll dupe and give them back?

That's the deal right?

Jesus Christ someone would have to be a special kind of retard to fall for this.

I'd have to see you in person first.

6k and I'm buying it.

Can't believe purple is max cash I remember when purples used to be like 70m in 2004

This is the latest RS3 Item Bot Script I made. It's new and undetected.

in game or in rs?

7.5k lowest I'll go.

I can't believe people still play.

The idea of party hats being duped and not having prices plumit and jagex not be suspicious is completely asinine

If you had the capability to make duplicates you would only ever need one. You wouldn't need people to keep giving you shit. Just make 1000 of them when you get one. Oh that's right it's a scam. Sorry

Lol rs3 has a consistant 40k players a month osrs is around 35k

I can't believe I make $300 daily staking and botting

buying gf

Ok. Meet me south of GE.

Wouldn't you rather ever touch a vagina?

its no $500-600 though

If you arr making 300 a day staking you wouldnt even mention botting cause the money you make from stsking would make the bot money seem miniscule, so im calling bullshit

That's because you dont

Agreed, selling 300 dollars worth of rs gold a day wpuld be pretty fucking hard in its own right unless you run a gold site

I'm still waiting for the partyhat dupe.

Okay I will give you 3 random armour and 3 random weapons. Bronze or iron or whatever I'm not letting you know ahead of time. If you can dupe all of them on the spot then I will believe you. Fair?

I'm OP.