Does Sup Forums play d&d? If yes, what role/race do you play most often and why

Does Sup Forums play d&d? If yes, what role/race do you play most often and why

Currently playing a Half-orc Sorcerer. Have played a sorcerer once before

Just designed my fist character!
Thiefling sorcerer

3.5 edition human ex-cleric/urpriest

usually [email protected] tho :(

I feel like orc has a pretty heavy downside for sorcerer right?

>Does Sup Forums play d&d
I play with Ds lots, but never had two Ds at once

Sweet! I made an tiefling arcane trickster a couple weeks ago, the party still thinks im an Satyr lol

Im not that familliar with d&d yet, what does your char do?

Usually I play Half-Orc Rogue that goes by the name Stump, but recently I created a Gnome Battle Cleric that goes by the name Seebo Yoda of Jedi.

I play 3.5 and just starting to get into Pathfinders, but most of the time I play a chaotic evil Half-Elf Sorcerer, and getting into Pathfinders I may change the race, but in looking at playing either a magus or just taking the Aberrant bloodline for my sorceror. I'm still unsure.

It was made for me as part of a short, one-off campaign. It rolled well and so I'm not hurting too bad. I liked playing the character so much that I continued playing him in the same DM's main campaign

filthy liar - you played with Tyrone's and Jamal's. I saw the vidya.

Why is everyone playing sorcerer? I feel like wizard is so much more versitale is that just me

Seems pretty legit then, are you playing with a larger group to protect you or are you more of a jump around mage

3.5e cleric dwarf though i like to mix it up with something insane like orc wizard or halfling barbarian.

We have a dwarf cleric ourselves, it seems like a pretty solid class and race cause of the toughness of the dwarven race

Currently playing a Halfling Rogue, chaotic neutral.
First time though playing on 5th edition.
Had playing some thiefs and 2 wizards on 3.5.

I love playing stealth chars or a bit OP and most of the time I'm chaotic neutrals so when someone in the party is a cunt I just kill him.

My party consists of
Human Fighter
Dwarven Paladin
Half-Orc Sorcerer
Teifling Wizard/Walock
All level 5 or 6. Definitely built as a kill squad. The fighter and paladin take up the front line very well

Or if you are lucky the dm kills them

You do have a pretty good party then indeed, we are currently playing with a dwarf cleric, human sorc, mindflayer tank and an arcane trickster (im still unseen seer but you get the idea)

Well the DM likes to watch the mahem and has a good sense of justice.
It's always better to kill the cunt with your own way using your imagination than getting killed by rats in your sleep because dm said so.

Yep, pretty solid especially with us playing a undead campaign, what do you play?

We had a cunt in the party who was provoking everyone and got my first character killed, so when he provoked a wizard (who was an archemage) he got incinirated so we had a good laugh and kicked him from the group

Eh, wizard you get a bit more spells, but sorcerer just plays more fluidly to me. Plus you don't have to say your spells up for the day, and the way I play a sorcerer I focus on combat as well which I feel would be less effective as a wizard. It's mostly just a personal preference, though, sorcerors seem wilder and more free than confining yourself to a wizards rigidity.

Im playing 3.5 custom campaign, we encounterd some undead so that wqw unlucky but ill try to get my full potential

Well thats true, but I like the fact that you can cast 2 spells at the same time (combat wise) it can deal massive amounts of damage

Fox_folk ranger in a 5th edition
Chaotic neutral

Tiefling rogue. Shes badass and super stealthy. All the places I go are just 50 year old men playing lol but they are cool

Yeah that does sound pretty OP. I've just never had played too many characters, so I've never played a good wizard, but it sounds like something I can look into playing. I just need to find more people nearby that are into playing and start up a new campaign.

Nice going.
Well on my party now we are 3 people.
One of the other 2 loots everything and never shares. Also got me almost killed.
We're going to tie him up next time we rest, make him wear the ring of regen he found and we will probably beat him for half the session.
Also get all the loot he didn't share.

Magus is pretty sweet, my buddy played one in a recent camoaign. By level 7 or so he was doing crazy damage and buffing himself for defence. Very effective in our combat heavy game. Meanwhile I rolled a brawler who used only brass knuckles and was amazing at grappling.

Its really fun, and since im a wizard/rogue i can make myself invisible in combat and sneak attack them

Ye those people really suck... you are better off killing him and taking his loot

Can you guys also provide me some info about runescarred beserker? Like spells and stuff

I can't really kill him.
The campaign is based on us 3. Maybe DM can bend that but don't know yet.
Still though a bit of torture doesn't hurt.

Hm that kinda sucks then, but the torture hopefully works! Unless you are drow you can probably trust each other a little with looting

Dampir Inquisitor any time i can.

I was thinking of making a drow but I went with halfling.

Drow is so hard to pull of right cause they trust nobody and nobody trusts them either, Ive looked into it but it wouldnt go well with the party

i role play the virginity protector, he's done a great job so far.

Im not a virgin tho, playing d&d and being a dork is something completely different

Nice. I'm the kinda guy that finds a character and sticks with that premise for a while, but I'll definitely have to check out making a wizard, they sound pretty sweet!

Nice! Ice always wanted to play a brawler like that, just hand to hand, I'd done it in vidya a couple times, they're fun to play. Though I'm vidya I focus less on magic and more on stealth skills and archery. I usually play an assassin, which is actually why I always play an evil character in 3.5 dnd, so I can gain the assassin prestige class.

I can understand, its way more fun to feel like your character grows with you, but if you end up playing a different one, wizard is fun! You might wanna check for an cool specialized wizard like frost mage aswell

Had a drow on a 3.5 campaign.
They had to discuise me to enter towns or inns.
The best part is that I almost got killed because in some in we found some black guards.

Whoops lol, but ye its kinda hard to play a char that cant show its face in towns, its like playing a vampire with day walking teammates