Can you self suck? If so do you or why don't you? How did you manage to do it and how can other do the same...

Can you self suck? If so do you or why don't you? How did you manage to do it and how can other do the same? Stories if applicable

I can, it feels more like sucking dick than getting your dick sucked to be honest

I can but just the tip, and it hurts my back so I don't do it

Yep.
I do and it feels great. I am pretty flexible naturally and then just sort of stretched and now I can take more of it into my mouth.

7 inch cock so not really huge. Just stretch and warm up.

me too is not that great feeling

I'm not that flexible (yet) I've recently started doing yoga and have been getting great results in terms of stretchiness. Are there any exercises you'd recommend specific to self sucking? Also im only about 6 inches

Nah, wish I could then I wouldn't want to suck other guys' dicks. I have cum on my face though. It's nice but makes neck/back hurt.

Any tips?

Kek

Yeh I've done that although once I come I always feel this sense of shame after.

I'm actually able to, just the tip though ;)

i did it once. i was jerking off in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, and i just tried it and it worked. got the whole head in my mouth and it felt amazing.
that was years ago and i've tried doing it many other times but was never able to do it again

I used to be able to take it to the base in my teen years but now I can only reach the tip if snything, feels bad man
I edated this kinky mexican chick from some who would have me show her me doing it while doing butt stuff too, think she was technically a pedo tho since I was like 15 while she was 18 or 19

It's always a bother to clean the cum off my face and the pain makes me feel bad about doing it. But I like cumming in my mouth and I like having cum on my face.

I do it all the time. I can only get the head in if i dont stretch, but if i do i can get halfway down the shaft. Its a lot easier to clean up afterwards is one reason y i do it. But would i recommend it? Nah. Sometimes it feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

been awhile since I could do it comfortably, but I'm working on it. I'm not really sure why, since I don't really like blowing a load in my own mouth.

Too much effort. Find a friend and suck each other off. Way more fun.

Yeah. Not really enjoyable. I just have innate flexibility, always been really flexible. I could do a split when I was younger.

Stretching probably... just stretch every day like you're working your way up to a full split but you're sucking your own dick instead. Also helps to be above average. I got 7.5 erect so combined with flexibility it's very easy for me.

Totally relating, horrible feeling.

I can do it, and do do it. Im a huge fag though so i cant answer the "is it gay to suck my own dick?" question. I haven't done any stretching or anything, im just a semi fit 120lb 5 ft 7 fag, anyone can do it if they are kind of thin enough.

I honestly never thought of trying self-duck until I was about 34yo. Then I was so close that I could just touch/brush the tip of my tongue to the tip of dick. If I had tried in early twenties, I bet I could have got three or four inches past my lips.

I can slide my whole 6 inch dick into my mouth if I bend my leg over my head.
I do this about twice a week
Always swallow