I have no idea why i made this.

Hahaha

I am so alone.

I rate 10/10

Heyyy, those are pretty good!

Thank you user.

Thanks niggerfaggot :>

I take it as a term of endearment.

Yes user, I would never want to hurt you.

Pretty cool

That's the first time in too long someone has said that to me.

Then it's time someone had to do it. I hope you have a great day.

Damn that's actually pretty good good job anan you made me giggle

I'm glad, this thread is going pretty well. No edgy fags around.
Its nice to have a little break from all the memes and just be real with each other, isn't it?

I have to study for an exam tomorrow but can't seem to find my motivation. What do you do when you need to do something?
I hate forcing myself to do something, it ends up in quickly giving up.
Any suggestions?

Anyone ever been to a smashburger?
It's fucking amazing.

Yep, I mean you'll probably be the realest you'll ever be over here with total strangers right?

Put on motivational music like "Through the Fire and Trains" and ask yourself "What would Trump do? What would Trump want me to do?"

>mfw I'm a produce clerk

Care to share your story user? Im down for some feels

>on the verge to broke up with gf cuz "les be frinds" but we care for each-other too much and we dont know what the fuck has to be done,in a semi-long-distance relationship
youtube.com/watch?v=8yGipyel-3I

Here's another.

That made me kek user, just revising thinking about trump pointing his finger at me yelling about some bullshit with China

True. It's really sad though.
Knowing that people like us are all around. But we'll never talk in real because it seems like nobody cares anyway.
It's nice though too, knowing there's always Sup Forumsros.

Kek.
Yeah, Trump is quite the motivation, this thread just kindoff distracts me.

I've noticed people here care a hell lot more cause they know how it's like..

"Now, I'll be honest with you, America has quite a few enemies. Some of them used to be our allies, some of them just hate us. But we didn't get where we are by letting them get to us. We can't fight them with soldiers that didn't get an education. So, study for that exam like failing that exam means China comes over here and takes over. Because in a way, it kind of does."
I think I strayed a bit from how Trump talks but nonetheless it feels somewhat motivational.

Sure user.

>Be me a few days ago
>Break almost over
>Life is already shitty having no life at pc all day
>no fun playing games
>no motivation creating stories/working on projects (found a passion for writing, could share as long as i dont get doxed kek)
>break over
>Monday
>Go to school
>get slapped in the face by reality
>'friends' being dicks
>nobody cares wether I'm around or not
>feel unneeded
>days get shittier from there
>be today
>missed last class yesterday by accident. Got misinformed
>people ask me where i was, seeming to care, i chuckle inside thinking they only want to know i was retarded to laugh about it
>kinda feel weird that i'm actually not so unwanted
>friend wonders why teacher didnt give me a punishment, fucking bitch only wanting the worse for me
>feel shit again
>go home
>remember pickill pun picture
>decide to make my own shitty food suicide pun pictures
>post here
>procrastinate from studying
>hi user

I dont feel as shit tho, school just fucks me up because i'm very anxious of failing. I cant seem to get over it.

I will take this, thank you user. You can't stump the trump...only with fabreeze spray

Yeah, thanks user. I'll give my best to make Trump proud.

I'm not even American..
But still.
Heil America.

It isn't about where you're from.
It's about what you believe in.

Have my parents' smiling god. Hope it cheers one person up at least

I feel your anxiety user,i know how you feel. Im 23 this year,and i've been bullied at school 6 days on 7 from the age of 12 to 16.

At the half of the past year i've been diagnosed with anxiety and discontrol of impulses after having a "large" discussion with my sister and threatening her life. Today,i got a prescription for Depakin Chrono,wich i've seen it's used for threat people affected by bipolarism.

I guess im pretty fuckd up,am i ?

I love dogs, so yeah, it does, thanks user.

Aren't we all?
Isn't that shy so many of us are here?

Add the effect,that the person you believed be the one of your life,complitely destroyed and crushed your emoctions and feelings.

So yeah,pretty much

I consider going to therapy too. But, I really hate those people. I hate all this "We want to help you, user." Bullshit, they only want to push pills in you, most at least, they could give less of a fuck about your problems. And I just think such fake people don't deserve money.

Forgot to say that she keep repeating that phrase "lis bi frinds",cuz she waiting for me to say goodbye.

But,as mentally-ill as i am,i also have my pride,and i will not lower myself to such garbage of her,after what she did

Never heard of esenctions? I talk you about my situation,i am jobless,and have no income,and because of this i can have terapies and meds totally for free.

This thing at least,as far as i know,exist in most countries

It's not really about money. Just my hate for those people.
I will just try to stay positive. With a few breakdowns :>

I got abandoned by the first psychiatrist and psichologist i had cuz "MUH JOB POSITION CHANGED,I DINDUNUFFIN",and quite honestly,i do absolutely fucking not believe,that she didn't pass down my clinic folder into archives or something.

I really hope this one will be good,cuz im literally fucking tired of living this shitty life of mine since 7 years

Yeah. Life is a pain.
I hope the best for you user.

Thank you user,and btw lemme tell you,that you already did the first step. Admitting or wanted to be helped,it's the right thing to do

Thanks to you too. Life can be pretty great. You just gotta make it great.
If I hadn't made this thread, I'd probably not feel as happy as I do now.
I really should go study now.
So OP is out, hope this thread won't die so soon.

Happy studying,and git gud user

kill me Pete

(i prefer gas or a shot from nowhere)

I'm still waiting for the bus to hit me

Kill me, Pete.

Heart attack while asleep pl0x