Why is incest considered wrong? It shouldn't be, aside from the stupid fucks who get pregnant and spread std's...

Why is incest considered wrong? It shouldn't be, aside from the stupid fucks who get pregnant and spread std's. Thats why if I get a daughter, I'm going to groom the fuck out of her in more ways than one.

Also incest and grooming thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

isitnormal.com/story/is-it-normal-that-i-have-regular-sex-with-my-dad-117093/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm out! This shit not fot me

???

kek

you agree?

>Thats why if I get a daughter
well hurry up if you get too old she will never find you attractive.

Thats why I have to groom her. Not only will she grow up loving me but it will produce loyalty. Ill force genetic attraction syndrome.

its because of inbreeding. which can cause diseases and weakening of the gene pool. other than that its an adopted moral code passed down through the ages.

exactly. Avoid all that and there's no reason not to.

what do you plan to do?

Avoid the fact it's the last thing you'll ever do and there is no reason not to kill yourself

>groom her
so basically you will start raping her as a child?

nah I'll have my boner out, let her touch it, explain things and let her take her time.

have fun fucking her life up because when she gets older she will realize what you did and wont believe its okay

Because it's fucking disgusting you sick fuck. Are you that incapable of getting pussy your resorting to grooming your own flesh and blood to fuck? Just kill yourself

Fucking straight to the point.
I like you

Also supporting this opinion
What the fuck

I'll explain everything to her, it wont be manipulation.

this may have worked 20 years ago but now with internet growing at a fast rate she will no exactly whats up when your doing this.

I'll explain what people think, and let her stop at any time.

an hero dude

isitnormal.com/story/is-it-normal-that-i-have-regular-sex-with-my-dad-117093/

I see that you are going for passive-aggresive.

But,dude.
Really?