ITT: Shit you can't believe people believe

ITT: Shit you can't believe people believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJCUsxHDVxI
wikihow.com/Use-a-Fork-and-Knife
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a TV show on Adult Swim

God

Relax, this is a picture dingus. There is a topic here.

You believe that there is no intelligence involved in the creation of the universe.

Flat earth

Yeah, this is easy to test,. You have to be born in the 17th century to get away with this shit.

your statement is correct
10 points for asking me what I just posted

That some people are genuinely nice people
>everyone's a monster under the right light

It's a later passage.

God =/= intelligence involved in the creation of the universe.
if an advanced alien race created the univers as an experiment would you concider them Gods?

heh, well there's belief in a fairy tale jesus and there's belief that something made the univerrse -- not a god but a creator. nothing to be worshiped, no assumption that it cares how things turn out.

jesus wud at the very least have been a sandnigger, he up on that cross all day. Gonna get a good tan

Not Gods no. But they are creators.

He isn't funny
youtu.be/wJCUsxHDVxI

So a God? Just not your god

Exactly "creators" and no invisible skywizzard who watches you masturbate....

Maybe yes. But they wouldn't be the common "God" that's referred to here on earth

There is true altheism, where the universe is purely a physical phenomenon without intent or a creator.

>Implying Christianity or the bible is the only manifestation of god
>Implying god would even be a manifestation of anything
>Implying your mind could even comprehend what we mortals would call a "god"
>Implying god is even a thing
Yo, maybe there is, you don't know. To say your "Atheist" is just a phase, or your a dumb prick who doesn't have the capacity to imagine. But maybe there isn't, who knows. It's not like it matters anyway.

not "THE" God

For myself i don't beleive in creators or god.
and the phenomenon you talk about is called quantum fluctuation

To critique someone for not-believing is a logical fallacy. The assumption of a god means that it could be any god. God could be a giant doody.

ok Mr. Edge
That's the exact point I was making
It's not like it matters anyway tho, right?

Isn't Genesis the first book?

ITT:
God under the spotlight

No, duh, Gilgamesh is. And it's way more interesting that the bible.

Sorry, I misread. Yeah first book of the bible

Vagina is god

OK, but maybe there are still good reasons for believing that there is no god. Plus, you don't need certainty to "know" something. Knowledge is just when you have good evidence for something, and it turns out to be true.

I can't believe that people can't believe it's not butter!

God could be a giant doody, yeah. Or he could be nothing. You may not be able to even call it an "it." Maybe there isn't a god at all. Maybe were all god inside each others own imaginative constructs or some stupid shit like that. I only critique people who aren't on the fence, as stupid as that sounds. Not like I really bring up this shit in conversation, I always hate talking about it anyway. Because there's never been an answer, and never will be. Maybe. I may be wrong as fuck. I may be right on the money. But who the fuck knows. Not me, I know that.

is that a reference to Prometheus, you fucking genius?

I want to Walt Disney cryogenic my ass till the day god gets debunked just to see them Christians flip out

this guy

Unexpected lulz

The Sup Forums Sup Forums has active mods

If they've created us I'm sure they have seen at least one being like us masturbate so they probably do watch us masturbate and do other things that are equally or less enjoyable as masturbation

le christianity cult xd normiefags believe jesus??? what a bunch of normieslol

>I only critique people who aren't on the fence, as stupid as that sounds.

Honestly I love this sentiment. I mean, how could anyone be certain about anything considering all we've seen

Yeah you don't need certainty, that's why it's believing. You have faith in something. Maybe not believing in any deities or gods makes you put that faith in yourself. Or maybe you don't have faith in anything. I jus6t feel like theres too much tangible stuff going on right now to be worried about something that doesn't really have a tangible answer. But what IS something that we can grasp and believe in, is weed and pu$$y my nigga. Keep it #100.

Here we go...
God
That 911 was bin Laden
Bin Laden
Donald Trump
that nobody can lick their elbow
that Disney Land is a safe place for kids
That the world is a good place
Global Warming
Old Wives tales

you assume stealthily that the universe was created

Racism is bad

Stereotypes are true doe.

holy mother of samefag

That I can't get dubs

Shit I can't belive: that this thread isn't 90% spam from dickbreath op

HA!
soooo wrong buddy

How do I take a screenshot on windows 10 to prove you wrong?

>how do I take a screenshot
>how do you even feed yourself?

wikihow.com/Use-a-Fork-and-Knife
this

no amount of meme can prove you're not the only poster in this thread besides me, samefag af

Dingis, relax. Two people are talking.

>this thread

OH MY GOD I CAN"T REPLY ON 4 CHAN???

Just tell me how to screenshot with windows 10 then, it updated on me last night god damnit.

>defends self
>clearly guilty of samefag
>and underageb&

Oh my god. You are a true nigger.

ok goofus =)

The wage gap, rape culture, patriarchy. Srsly.

>Implying you aren't the real same fag
Get it to-fucking-gether you lonely mongoloid.

true nigger, and then, what is a false nigger()

>samefags and trolls

a bitch nigga

Are you scared you might be wrong or something? Do you not know how? Am I just talking to a brick wall what the fuck, habla ingles? Si?

Yeah that happened a good few posts ago