What life decision you made, if you had the opportunity, you would change ?

what life decision you made, if you had the opportunity, you would change ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23j1B4-lroM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not wasting my life. I'm still wasting it. Help

Reading your thread

Go through with killing myself.

None.

I've been to jail, done lots of bad things, done tons of drugs. No regrets. If I died today I'd die happily. Life is an experience. Your not getting another shot at it. I don't do half the stupid shit I used to but experience is everything to me.

>what life decision you made, if you had the opportunity, you would change ?

Would have bought 10K of AAPL @ $8

To just use that girl for easy sex and dip out. don't let her pull you in and waste 4 years of your life.

So you want to go through life not knowing what pain, heartbreak, etc. Feels like? Why. Those are the things that make you appreciate what you have. I would never throw away those experiences. Then again, I'd never let anyone, let alone a woman take advantage of me

>study harder
>avoid falling in love and dating
>work out more
>hustle lots of money out of old men

this

Getting a grill pregnant when I was 17. That was 15 years ago now. It's the one, single thing in my life I regret.

greentext m8. i sound liek you but i haven't been to jail, so i probably haven't been as bad. done lots of drugs though and i share your philosophy.

Do more cocaine, fucked more whores, and drink more vodka

I personally do not want to experience any kind of romantic feelings. I sometimes am jealous of people who are heartless enough not to feel anything. I often think love is a liability, but that's my opinion. I have nothing against people who say otherwise.

not getting treated for Bipolar for thirty years. Leaving best woman on planet because i was untreated, high as a kite, paranoid and emotionally dissonant. broke her heart, broke mine, left me spiraling into drink and drugs and dark for a decade.

>youth
>30 years of bi-polar
>10 year downward spiral

how fucking old are you user? I thought I was getting on a bit for Sup Forums at 33.

had a gay crush on my best friend when I was 14

came out to him in front of friends, whole school knew, he got made fun of and flipped out

it ruined our relationship forever, cant even talk to him anymore

its been 10+ years but I still have feelings, it kills me

i would have tried in a more less stupid manner

>more less stupid manner

>more less stupid

my fucking sides.

in a less stupid*

i wanted to type "more covert" initally

Thnx actually luld
But if i changed something i wouldnt have been the nice guy so much

All my decisions ever have been bad to be honest.

If anything, I would have studied IT right from the start and stuck to it instead of switching studies twice and ending up in law.

This and being ina relationship the last few years. Would have been better off single

Being a nice guy is never a good thing to try to be

Go back and get rich AF buying bitcoins in 09

When i was 14 or 16 i think, i was at my dad's place while he was out once and his gf at the time was there. She started sucking on this long penis looking sucker with the wrapper still on it, looking straight at me. I know it would have been easy to get my first blowie, and from a milf at that, but I was caught off guard and I pussied out. I wouldn't have felt bad or anything, and i still wish i would have done it.

People are a liability. Absolutely. 100 years ago you couldn't go through life alone. Now you can. Life sucks, sure. It's getting from point a to point b. You won't be remembered, you won't be immortalized. But that doesn't mean you need to be an introvert. But I guess if that's what you enjoy, have at it. Just do the complain about it.

whole life has been one recurring bad decision. biggest regret is ever getting into meth though.

Fuckin tell me about nice guys finish fuckin never

Fucking her after prom

don't be a nice guy then m8. be a cunt.

I also used to cam on MSN with a girl from my high school, but I was afraid to approach her irl, but we did have webcam sex.
She's now a successful model while I'm alone.

I saw pics of her several times on Sup Forums, she was a finalist in miss [my country] and she appears on commercials on tv.

You can be a nice guy and not get taken advantage of. Get some fucking self esteem.

ficton, ficton, fiction fiction fiction.

Nah, she's the blonde girl next to George Clooney.

youtube.com/watch?v=23j1B4-lroM

I wouldn't have dropped out of fucking college. Then again I wouldn't have gained the work experience and skills I have now. Then again my parents were willing to pay for my Uni in full and now I have to take loans out cause USA.

Sucks dick having a good amount of years of work experience and skills under your belt but to not get anything decent because you do not have schooling. My boss right now is 4 years younger than me and has been metaphorically getting his dick sucked since he started because of his degree. I understand the reasoning behind the dynamic but it is a major drag.

Nigga fuk u

that doesn't prove anything m8.

Doesn't matter.

playing maplestory in high school
I could've done literally anything else and been better off

ignore him, i believe you

stranger things have happened on Sup Forums

It's a start

>had girlfriend back in secondary school when i was 15/16
>the breakup was messy with a lot of arguments
>she told as many people she could i raped her
>i never even fucked her
>lost most of my friends as i was branded a rapist
>thank fuck there was never any legal prosecution and it was all rumor and social stuff not actually going to jail for a crime i didn't commit

I'd go back and rape her, give that lying cunt something to actually cry about
>alt just never ask her out as she was a psycho

I would have not trusted my adopted family as much. They threw us adopted kids to the curb once mom could have biological children. I grew up thinking one day they would love us all equally, but here I am, 26 years old and mom and dad still only call when they want me to loan money to their shitstain biological kids. They make us adopted kids that still talk to them take care of their real children, and expect us to make great sacrifices to make their life's better. I wish that when I turned 16 I would have just moved out and left them forever

my mom saw me on Sup Forums and i told her to fuck off
#preach XD
can sumone tell me where i can find the emojis?
im new :D

So stop doing it. Jesus. You all are a bunch of whiny fucking batches. Either don't complain about the shit, or change it.

Ya well if you werent right i wouldnt have said anything. Thats why i said i would not be a nice guy so much. Being a nice guy 100% just makes suicide seem nice

to ever go on this site

Taking all that XTC...

I literally wasted all my money on those fucking pills (about 3000€ in 3-4 months), stopping me to go to the college

Not wasting the entirety of high school in an online relationship. Now five years after my graduation, still have no idea how to talk to women.

If you're reading this and in a long-distance relationship, take my advice and end it now. It's not gonna work.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Sauce on that?

i got lazy and fat. I'm happy with my girl but i met a 10/10 i think i could have had a shot with if i didn't get fat and settle down. Who knows.

Oh well, I still love my girl so I'm just being a greedy asshole I guess..

I would have not dated Sarah.

When I met her, everything was going right for me. I'd lost a ton of weight, I was in the best shape of my life, doing Muay Thai, going out, being social, having a good time, confidence was at an all-time high.

Yeah, I was happy with her, but she dumped me for no reason other than because she was too much of a coward to deal with her own issues. I did everything right, I treated her the way a man should treat his woman, and I still lost.

That shit destroyed me. I loved her so much, losing her like that sent me into a downward spiral of depression. I gained the weight back, I stopped going out, I started drinking, fucking hookers, doing shit I shouldn't have been doing.

It's been 5 years and I'm only now starting to get back on the right path, eating well, trying to get out more, doing what I should be doing.

If I'd never been with her... fuck. I can't even I ain't. What the in-shape, super-confident me could've done in 7 years... my life could've been so much better, I could've accomplished so much.

That fucking girl ruined my life.

I'm glad you're getting back bro. Fuck that bitch

To actually try and take school seriously. It's still a fucking joke but it's way too important to slack off on.