faken
>how to take screen shots
Kek

other ppl need to hit her up.

too bad terrel didnt know how to make screenshots

my bad. i look like a newfag

>look like
nigga you are a newfag

nigga ive been on here for 3 and a half years.

mwhahaha

its not that fun to troll her. she just says STOP and DELETE

Someone shoop in a cock

not even that good.

tell her "I know the admin of the site, I can have a word with him and have the pics removed. Let's talk about how much you want this to happen"

she's prob gonna block me. she be flippin

show us how its done then.

why are you doing this? Because you have a grudge against her? bevcause you are a cowardly little piece of shit? because you have no idea what it means to be a decent human being? this is not big, clever or funny. it is puerile, worse than that, it is unmanly. you need to take a good look in a mirror and see what a slimebag you are looking back out. sad sad sad sack of shit.

Show it to people she knows and show reactions

weak bait

don't know the bitch. also. how do you know im a guy? because of my facebook name?

not bait, genuine question. Why would anyone do this?

also ive been diagnosed a sociopath. have no idea what its like to feel like a slimebag

ok maybe you are a girl. so what? still a shitty thing to do to anyone. why do this? it is still an un adult, un human, un reasonable thing to do. it is still contemptible. what possible justification can you give. In before the lols, keks or any other facile nonsense that is no justification.

like i sad. not of that means anything to me. no morals.

ok, so do you think you should talk to your shrink about this? about boundaries? about what is recognisable social behaviour? as a sociopath, does this give you pleasure? can you recognise that it might cause distress to others and that this is what we normal people call "wrong" and the sort of behaviour that should get you locked up? You do know that, even if you cannot feel it. so stop it, you little bit of shit stain

you have no feelings, but you are still subject to morality. being an immoral asshole is still being an asshole - and you know it. so welcome to knowing you are shit.

welcome to knowing it? subject to morality? perhaps my own. that is all morality is anyways isn't it? subjective. maybe i'll never know what its like to care what others think about me. but i do get somewhat of a joy when i get insulted on the internet.

peace out. thread is dead

>"How to take screenshots"
>Terrell

Fucking nigger doesn't even know how to screenshot.... fucking kek

don't waste your time on this prick. he's trolling you

on a scale of 0 to 0, how many fucks do i give when i see the word nigger?

>still responded

as you can see. ive responded to everything. the question still goes unanswered.

people still say nigger these days? damn. what an unoriginal beta bitch

this is Sup Forums. nigger is everywhere. but i agree, it is mega beta

waiting for you to send this to all her friends on facebook. ask if they know her. then put all responses as a collage.