OVERWATCH WORTH 60 BUCKS?

OVERWATCH WORTH 60 BUCKS?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/roronoal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should play it. Honestly good game and worth my money so far.

No.
TF2 is free to play.

not till the have comp and private servers hosted at 126tic

It's 40 bucks.
It's going to die on consoles.

You will never pay for any additional heroes and there will be many more so yeah

tf2 is the shit version of overwatch

I feel like it should be $40. Although there will be free DLC I think the actual value is $40. Its really fun though. If only I can figure out game chat on the XBONE Party chat still works of course.

no but you can get the pc version for $40 which i think is still high but more fair

Overwatch is just TF2 with Blizzards crappy logo on it.
Admit it, you just want Blizzards dick buried deep in your ass.

They're both entirely different games

It is 40 bucks.

No. I do t pay $60 for games. $40 maybe-- at the most, but I prefer to buy a used copy later or wait for it to be like 60% off on Steam.

it is 40. at least for the pc it is, its 60 for the origins pack which just gives you a couple ugly skins and some portrait changes.

Overwatch is a way more interesting game

then how come I paid $60 for the xbone digital version? (besides being a peasant)

Consider how many hours you're willing to sink into the game. Compare it to any other activity. There is your answer, ofc it's worth fool.

because you paid the retard tax, it's a pc game.

You're just a peasant I'm sorry.
Not worth buying this on consoles, game will die fast and no competitive scene will develop whatsoever.

What the fuck do you think? It has less content than battlefront, which was pretty much universally hated by everyone

8==D .i.

welp there goes the argument "i play consoles because it's cheaper" sure it is if you play 1 game only on it. pc games are so much cheaper you'll make the money on a good pc back in year. so cheaper + non pleb graphics/fps/input device

can someone buy it for me

dubs dubs

lol i saw that coming

You are dumb like an assbirth of fat niggers

Dude it's $40.
$60 is for the lame extra loot boxes or shit.
$40 is well with it.

19.99$ htf

I didn't tell you what I paid for it :)

if its that cheap can you hook me up lol

You're the same type of faggot that says that the Shannara TV show is a ripoff of Game of Thrones when Shannara predates ASoIaF by fucking 15 years.

Nigger.

Are you under 18 and have no job? Then no....

Yes. This game is going to get huge. And by huge i mean fucking huge. Havent played a shooter this good since the old Halo series.. probably been a decade since ive seen anything like this.
>TF2 is good as well if you dont want to spend money

I cringe every time I see the commercial.

>Don't worry, loves. Cavalry's 'ere!

if i was under 18 i wouldn't be here, no job cuz college

Well there's go my plan of getting you banned for 30 days so you can fuckin find a fuckin way to fuckin make fuckin 30 fuckin dollars............fuckin

just tell me htf its 20$ instead of the regular 40

Sure

Thanks user!

worth it if you are a white, privileged adult because then 40 bucks shouldn´t be a huge loss for you in any case

>Overwatch is way more interesting
>Two game modes, both from TF2
>Five minute matches
Sure nigger

60 would be

Tf2 is been put forever
OverWatch been out weeks
Fuckoff bloody cunt they gonna add to it nigger now go tell shanequia to get her dirty old ass weave out change bidness Cuzco we going ape son.

its not $40 its $70 you fucking idiot

If you are on console, then you deserve to pay more as idiot tax.

>Tf2 is been put forever
Uhm. What?

>Getting this mad, making a statement, then contradicting your own damn statement

Thanks for proving my point, shill.

If your interest is in jerking off to it

If you like feeding money into rehashed mainstream titles it is.

TF>OVERWATCH
easy

its only 40 dollars

i had to spend £55 on it because shitty xbox will only sell that origins edition on the store and yeah i would buy its good

This. It's not worth $60 because it's $40.

it's good for a while then i got bored. just like cod games. :(

yeah i cant play it for hours as i just get pissed of or bored

>cheaper
they both cost the same except you can get a pc with better stats for the same price as ps4 or xbone

That depends if 60 bucks is alot for you or not. If you are rich who can buy everything and get bored on it in 15 minutes, then why not. If you are not rich however, i would say use your money better. This game wont last long.

Play Dirtybomb. Blizzard stole dirtybomb.

Overwatch? I think you mean Turretwatch. Defending is waaaaaay too easy in this game. I really hope ranked doesn't allow samefagging.

I mean... It is nice to have more than two characters.

Is it just worth for PC ?

You're not building a PC that runs shit on ultra for $350. It's more like $650 or more. And even then it won't have anything in it that won't need upgrading in 2 years tops. A real rig will cost 900 or more.

^this

With the newer games using more threads on processors, those old i3 and i5 cores are going to be kaput here real soon. Didn't Intel just release a 10 core processor with 20 threads?

Fuck overmeme

NO

Nice try, Blizzard.

Can seomone gift me Chivalry Medial Warfare please ? :)

steamcommunity.com/id/roronoal/