Tfw drinking 18 tallboy beer a day

>tfw drinking 18 tallboy beer a day

anyone here managed to quit drinking alcohol?

U fat?

alohol is shit tier m8

Better than any other drug

Yeah I quit after two years roughly the same.

I'm 5'5" 265lbs so yeah

What you drinking now OP?

I wake up, drink half a 26, sleep, repeat. Only way to deal with panic attacks, pot makes em worse for me. But you shouldn't go with beer, if you can't quit, chase vodka with water and you won't be taking in so many calories

Underage detected

I drink James ready 5.5% beer, I'm a canadafag

I beg to differ. It's better than nicotine, and heroin. But that's it.

I'm 30. And I did quit after about two years of very heavy drinking. I had to do a supervised detox although my withdrawal turned out to not be too bad. I still go to meetings. Why would you presume I'm underage?

Everyone's got there preference man, for me it's alcohol and opiates

I figured underage because only teenagers don't like alcohol because they throw up

Yeah but the only reason I quit was because it was way too expensive to drink everyday

When did I say I didn't like it? I loved it.

Yeah its costing me at least 35 a day

gettin stoned every day is significantly less expensive. you had the wrong dream.

Weed sucks I smoked it everyday when I was a teenager

Not when you smoke almost 7 grams a day...... alcohol is much cheaper

Jesus dude switch to spirits. The only reason I drink is to get drunk, I now drink vodka straight. Vodka because it's the best for keeping the weight off (if you have to drink) really dont care about the taste.

I sometimes drink vodka

LOL fat alcoholic manlet

Yeah I quit, feelsgoodman. Over time, I found it just starts to make you sick, and I even got delerium tremens seizures and all that.

I've had that when I didn't drink for a day

£6 vodka does me for the night, I dont drink during the day. Surely it would save money to switch to 100% spirits.

>spoken like a person who's never done a drug
Alcohol is literally the shit of the shit. Literally just stop buying it

Go to AA my friend. It works.

I've done almost every drug and alcohol is my favorite by far