o shit Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-shooting-20160601-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
ktla.com/2016/06/01/police-investigate-possible-shooter-at-ucla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get this trash off of my board

down??? DOWN? and no comma? shit journalism

Americans and their dumb guns. Republicans keep standing in the way of the country moving forward to becoming more civilized by banning private gun ownership.

If only they would make shooting people illegal.

he's right.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-shooting-20160601-snap-story.html

How much are you willing to bet it was an anti gun liberal faggot who shot up the campus? As usual

when has that ever happened?

More likely some antisocial faggot on antidepressants.

Stupid assholes should just shoot themselves and call it a day.

cnn just reported it, its official

It's faggot like these that are pushing the whole disarm america shit like taking all the guns away is gonna stop murders you gonna ban knifes next? Gonna ban cars because if I wanted to score a fuck ton of kills i'd steal a car and find a popular place with a lot of people and run them over.

Friend goes to UCLA, said they haven't caught the shooter yet and that they're still on lockdown.

i hope its not a muslim

Just about every mass shooter has been a democrat

It's only the US who cares? This is like every other day there

why? So people can keep thinking they aren't the scum of the earth?

>As usual

1/10 for making me reply.

It is mostly far right gun nuts, and racists who have been behind these mass shootings.

But hey, you can go ahead and keep believing that bullshit that faux noose told you.

Gun Free Zone Shooter still kills 2 people

examples? of someone being liberal and anti-gun?

Didn't Milo just give a talk there?

As i said, lib cuck, gone postal cause he realized being a fag didn't get him laid

He's in the engineering department shooting, some nerdy white virgin fag.

>you gonna ban knifes next?
It is much harder to kill many people with a knife, than killing many people with an assault rifle.

yes he did

>Milo
who?

Rip ur friend

Hammers kill more people than rifles every year in the US. You gonna ban hammers?

>but muh liberal near full ban on guns laws in liberalfornia

Anybody else noticed that as the cancer of liberalism has grown, so too has the amount and intensity of the violence? We need to go back to the 50s when things were dialed in and going well.

So use explosives like those shit skins.

It's not a gun issue, it's a mental health issue. (Says the guy arguing on /b)

A big flaming faggot. Google is your friend

I go here Sup Forums, stayed in my apartment but I can hear cop cars and helis over and by me.

Oh wow, another shooting in a GUN FREE ZONE, glad those are working out for you guys.

MOAR!

Milo Yiannopoulos, the dangerous faggot and saviour of gamers
youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0

Omg, if only the school was a gun free zone. That would have prevented any casualties.

While were at it we can also make murder a illegal, same with rape, robbery, the use of certain drugs and many other things. Everybody knows criminals always follow the law.

Pics or gtfo.

Why was it in the engineering building? That's full of autists. No chads or stacies there.

>Be American
>Get shot

does this have anything to do with him? do we have another feminist school shooter?

Hey I'm like a mile from UCLA right now.
>2 victims
Not even close to the high score
First SMC shooting with like 4 victims, now this? LA needs to step it's game up

Here I am in CA thinking this will add fuel to the anti gunners arguments. :(

Hopefully it wasn't a mass shooting. He just killed his ex, then himself. It's fucked up when that's all you have to hope for.

Yes

See, the only way to actually create a gun free zone

is to remove all the guns

all of them

If someone can just waltz in with ShootyMcShootFace, it ain't a gun free zone.

ktla.com/2016/06/01/police-investigate-possible-shooter-at-ucla/ Live stream boys

If only they could come up with some way to make sure people know you can't bring guns into schools. Like a sign of some kind. Maybe a "Gun Free Zone" sign.

Dont forget that he is dangerous and likes the taste of black cock despite being a racist homophobe (according to liberals)

I wonder if the school was targeted because the shooter knew everyone would be disarmed hmmmmmmm.

Anti gun freaks are idiots. Gun free zones are targeted.

Solution: allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves, IE Let them have their guns

As a democrat the fucking liberals in America tilt the shit out of me. Makes me sad.

Oh yippee, get ready for all day threads about Amerifats and their gun laws. FUCK YOU CRAZY SHOOTER!

Quick, get her while she's still warm.

It's a founding principle of our great nation, sorry you don't understand we put this is place for a reason.

>saviour of gamers
Didn't he bash adults who play video games?

LOL at pic

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>remove all the guns
And just how do you plan on doing that.

The U.K. has been trying to ban "dangerous" knives for years.

Give me your best shootymcshootface

will be a trump supporting asshat from B/ what done it

The arguments listed don't make sense

lol school shootings

You are mistaking him for the big satan Anita

>democrat
>liberal

One in the same anymore m8.

Liberal cuckmeat detected.
Change your gender yet this week?
Put another "feel the bern" bumper sticker on your car?

Exactly. A crude gun can be made from pipes and a nail.

This!

And those making comments against it are clearly Trump supporters.

One more reason that I am voting for Hillary Clinton. She will actually do something about this problem.

Causation=!Correlation

I don't. It's not my job. Though, if anyone were truly dead-set of removing guns from the people en masse, you know exactly how they'd do it.

your face doesnt make sense, and while your at it, lose some weight

Meanwhile in Kommiefornistan...

no that was Gavin McInnes

nah, if guns are banned the USA citizens will be easily and ultimatly tamed.

>this his how you start the 2nd war of secession

The only argument you need from that is the fact that most guns used in crimes were obtained illegally. Libtards say they want to make owning guns illegal, which would just disarm citizens, while criminals who were not going to follow the law either way will keep their guns.

You eat cock on the daily don't you? Kind of fuck comment is that?

The UK banned guns since...well since people started saying "God save the Queen" instead of "God save the King".
Even with the ban, you can still get firearms incredibly easily in the UK.

Come get you some civil war, liberal. I promise you my guns will be more effective than your tofu.

That is just retarded.

Hammers, automobiles, and other things that kill people WERE NOT DESIGNED TO DO SO!

Guns were.

Understand the difference? Probably not.

americans are just more violent then other people banning guns wouldn't do shit 'muricans are too resourcefull they will just make homemade guns

not from EU but it's not like they're having twin towers kind of huge stuff going on in there

Damn same bullshit lies like Donald thrumpz campaign

Holy shit the immaturity of this post

I'm not.

Kommiefornistan has already passed the most intense gun control regulation this country has ever seen. Way more strict than anything the president could ever accomplish. And yet here we are.

>Kommiefornistan
That's complementing Commies and Muslims.

Pro gun here. I believe Hillary belongs in jail, and trump in a mental institution.

If you believe the BS coming out of either of their mouths, you are a moron.

Uh..liberal cuck..that just makes your argument weaker.
Items that, by your own admission, were NOT designed to kill people...kill more people each year than a tool that, by your own admission, WAS designed to kill people.

Go wander off and let grown men dressed in drag use the same bathroom as your 6 year old daughter, you pathetic fuck.

From Sup Forums.... quite possibly.

Trump supporter..... most definitely!

do you like spongebob?

Nice! Body count?

statistics? data's??

user you are what makes us gun owners look bad. Kill yourself please

>gets butthurt over truth being pointed out to him

Here's another one

Only 2

>remove all the guns
Just how all oppressive governments like it

And yet they are used more. Ban guns, then obviously other methods will be used. Kinda pointed that out yourself didn't you.

USC fags are so fucking crazy lol

>thinking Trump is crazy

He's got you bamboozeled user, he knows exactly what he's saying and doing.
I'm not saying he's right, I'm just saying he has calculated all of this