Post pics of girls you know, other anons will reply and say how they'd fuck her. you know the gist...

post pics of girls you know, other anons will reply and say how they'd fuck her. you know the gist. try to follow reply for reply rule

Other urls found in this thread:

girls-of-your-country.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her face is not good, at least post a full body pic so I got something to work with

i'll just post a different chick, although I still wonder if anyone would fuck her and if so how

OP here, reply for reply guys

Ram her car off the road when she's in a secluded country road. Pull her out and put a mouth opening gag on her. Bring in coworkers and family members and friends who want to fuck her. Let them each get a turn with her while she is blindfolded, she has no clue what sick fantasies her acquaintances have had about her body over the years. She's chocked and gagged on cock as her face turns into a goo covered mess. Guys are all fucking her mouth and blowing over her face, raping her pussy and ass until they are swollen and red. She is ruthlessly dominated and left a sweaty, cum covered mess for some other passers by to use when we leave.

This is rebecca black's awkward friend from the "Friday" video

nice man, forgot to post a cumshop pic of it. thought ya'll may enjoy it considering how well done it is

i know she is ugly but she has a crazy good ass

girl i went to school with

(OP here) simple, doggystyle. force that brace face to blowjob after

another of her

Damn i'll grab those boobs and press her niples, then i'll spank her ass 'till its completely red and then put my dick violently in her asshole. Got more btw?

aside from this, no

(OP)

(OP)

How would you fuck her Sup Forums?

put it on a diet

I'd throat fuck her and cum in her stomach then flip her over and fuck her ass

So much for reply for reply...

(OP) yeah ikr...I'm op so i'm just posting any shit I have, but wow...

With a baseball bat. God damn she's ugly.

make her gag on my cock and pull her hair while doing it and then blow all over her face and glasses

(OP)

friend

Titfuck the brunette until I fill her nostrils w/ cum

Skull fuck her till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she passes out.

Have her tit fuck me until I blew my load on her face, then make her go out in public with my cum on her face

train her as a public cumslut who craves dozens of loads on her face on a daily basis. make her orgasm after she begged for all of them.

always wonder how Sup Forums will react to her (OP)

you think so?

whos that

name? dropbox? anything? cmon

any more of her?

Rich whore. Would like to take for a walk in Compton at night. Think crips and blood would be glad to see a bitch like that.

drug her and fuck through all holes while she's out, cum on her lips and leave her

more?

Fuck all of her holes dry inside of that car.

rape her in the changing booth

Fuck I'd love to face fuck her while she looks up at me. I'd probably cum all over her hair and face after

>Best sites with cuties here..

girls-of-your-country.pw

!!ATTENTION ALL OLDFAGS

Attention all creepfags, pedofags, virginfags, normie slayers.

Pic related is a 1 year old chan, where moderators can't ban you nor delete your threads.

It was designed like that on purpose, so moderators never have the power to censor what they don't like. Old Sup Forums was fun because it barely had mods, and that let us do our thing. Once Sup Forums got too many mods, this place changed almost overnight.

Instead, on mchan, moderation is completely different, where mods can only flag threads as being on topic/off topic. There are official boards there, but you can make your own niche boards as well. And of course, if you make your own board, you cannot delete other anons posts, ever.

Only the chan creator has the power to delete threads, and he only deletes illegal stuff. He says it is our job to research the law, and call him out if he deletes something that isn't illegal. Even then, if the chan creator tried to permaban you it would not be possible.

Because Mchan has a new posting mode, other than the traditional one like in here, where you can post regardless of your IP number. That means you can post there if you want, through TOR or any other proxy. You can even be anonymous from governments.

This is why mchan is like the old internet, a wild west where people did what they wanted.
You can't be permabanned by the chan creator, even if you post something illegal.
Mods can't delete your posts, nor even ban you temporarily.

You need a place to call home user. And home is where you rule, not the mods.
Mchan can be your home, because nobody has the power to kick you out from it because of who you are.

And an added bonus if you happen to be an newfag: you can never be an oldfag on Sup Forums, ever. But you can on mchan, since it's new. And girls really dig oldfags.

Welcome to the new Sup Forums. With 100% Freedom and 100% Privacy.
The internet has a new final boss

And post on Sup Forums faggots, stop just lurking /candy/

Gangbang with big black cock.

Would surprise fuck her in her dry, tight asshole

ask her out for lunch, dine in a fine restaurant, dont drink more than a glass of wine because i will drive. at the end of the night fuck her in missionary position if shes willing to do it

>Best sites with cuties here/

girls-of-your-country.pw

I'd like to tie them to fucking machine for 3 hours at least

Titfuck on the beach.

is this Sup Forums?

Gangrape by surfers.

ball gag her first and ram her pussy then make her suck my dick and cum on her face

how

I work with her... I would do anything to her. I'm Beta 10/10

tie her up and fuck her face, cum on it, leave her like that and come back later to fuck her again

bump.

Fuck her and pull her hair until it fucking breaks off because fake bleached hair is fucking dumb

Mouth fuck all that black lipstick off of her and blow my load down her throat.

RIP Sup Forums

Rip that thong off and dryfuck her ass.

how

bumping.

start off sensual then cuff her hands to the bed and fuck her pussy flip her and fuck her ass till she begs me to cum on her back

finger her under the skirt in public really hard so she gets really wet, then go home and smash it into her and fuck her hard

Throat fuck her until she gags use her spit as lube to fuck her tight asshole

would suck tits all day

Fuck her hard and call her a little whore in heat.

talk her into doing a long teasing handjob and spray all over her

face fuck for sure

bumping thread.

gangbang with 5 black guys

tis ally great ass very short blowjobs like nothing else

rape her ass dry and get my buds to gangrape her pretty face

Tear off her dress and throw her down to the floor then face fuck her and rub her saliva all over her face

She looks like a horse. Or a dude

Without a doubt, she will be into bondage, rope play, and will be the best submissive piece of ass out there. I'd love to take her into somewhere public, and then start massaging her worthless cunt, while she has a butt plug in. After sometime and her moans, I'd slowly take off her clothes and make her beg, plead for me cock. Then, she would finally submit everything to me and I can take my cock, gently fuck her, and then rapidly increase. Finally, tie her up on the bench in the nearby park, gag her, and write: "Will fuck for free." With her legs spread open.

Tear that dress off followed by a gangrape in an alley.

Push her on her back an give her a nice titty fuck

Think I saw this bitch in a teacher thread. Chain her to her desk naked, and suck the cock of every male student every day, all day, swallowing every single load. After class she gets cunt and ass fucked by the dads. No food or drink except piss and cum.

Jerk off over her as she fingers herself. I cum on her face and she scoops it into her mouth as she squirts over her other hand which she sucks off of her fingers
Left one, or both

Fuck her and call her a little girl with no tits.

bumping for justice.

Ram my cock down the right girls throat whilst i force the girl on the lefts clit into my mouth.

Reply at: No.687328305

amputee them both so i can fuck the two blonde sluts for days on end as a permanent cum dispensal unit whenever i get a twitch im going to go in their and fuck their assses until their raw for as long as the two fuckers can stay alive with their only food source being my cum

Fuck her hard and send the pics to her friends.

Put her on display as an interactive exhibit for white males to see how much sperm the useless slut can survive on and for how long.