I hate my gf Sup Forums she's so fucking rigid, she doesn't like to fuck and thats all i want...

I hate my gf Sup Forums she's so fucking rigid, she doesn't like to fuck and thats all i want, the thing is i can't leave her i want to she dump me, but she isn't going to do it, i don't know what to do

> pic no related

Why the fuck can't you dump her you twat?

Stop treating her as an object to fuck you fag

rape her

Because i'm working with her father, i he already hates me

Why the fuck should i do that??

Thats your fault you faggot.
If you weren't so needy and unmanly you wouldn't have this problem.

You are a little rigth here, but why it's my fault? we don't have to fuck every sigle day but once during the month?? Thats not enough for anybody

just passing by to drop this off

You are a fucking idiot. Don't let vagina be your master. Dump the bitch and go find a fun one to play with... and remember, it's not forever. Just play with them till its boring then move on.

Considering I haven't had sex in over 8 months, and some people never, I think you'll live annon

why do dumbasses like you let women like this into your life? if the bitch isn't going to give you what you want, you are wasting your time.

>being so normie you can just leave an incredibly rare and hard to get gf with no fear of being able to find another
Wew lad

fear, LOL, good luck in life mr. gerbil. keep running on the wheel and hiding in your tiny little cage.

Best advice ever, the girl of the first picture is a girl i met a couple of weeks ago and she's already sending me this pictures so it's pretty clear we are going to fuck, the thing is i just want to my gf dump me and move on, should i send her this pictures?

Sorry man you should buy a whore

Just be a man and tell your GF it's over. Just tell her she doesn't do it for you and it's time to move on.... Being an adult about it, is best.

LOL that's like gambling a million bucks for a chance at 10 mill. No need, consider yourself truly blessed to have a gf and never let it go or take it for granted.

... minimize the drama. Just be straight up, cut it off and move on. Ignore her after you commit yourself to the break up. Never let her back in, no matter what.

I don't know what planet you live on but girls are easy to find once you let go of the idea that they are valuable. It's a vagina dude. There are many vaginas out there willing to do anything for you, if you aren't some fucked up beta.

I don't know maybe i'll do this

The faster you let it go, the faster you will find happiness again.

Do a better job fucking her and maybe she'd be a bit more rewarding. Get a strap on if your tiny peen is so useless.

You are rigth man, i'm going to do this, i can't keep with this, so fuck her, i need someone who makes me happy, thank you man

You're welcome. Good luck.

That's not the problem, i'm pretty good in bed, but she has been always like that