Okay America. How may more innocent people have to die because of guns?

Okay America. How may more innocent people have to die because of guns?

What the fuck is wrong with you people. How many more mass shootings like the one at UCLA have to happen to snap conservatives out of their daze?

It's time to ban the NRA for starters as they peddle the lies about how good guns are. Next we all need to pull together and vote every republican and pro-gun democrat out of office.

Common people. Enough already.

Other urls found in this thread:

a-human-right.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk man. These gun grabbers are nuts won't be happy until no one is able to be responsible for their own safety.

It's not happening at some high schools too.

2 isn't a mass shooting genius. Go cower under a desk and cry to the cops for help you pussy.

This shit is happening all over the place!

Fuck, what the fuck is up America?

Like, a lot. Way a lot.

Bait, but responding anyway.

Those gun free zones really work well, don't they?

And youre the kind of assholes that kill people. At least put those guns to good use. Fucking kill yourself faggot

nah, she wont. The NRA will pay her not to. Vote Burnie to amend the Second Amendment!

>because of guns
>because of guns
>because of guns
>because of guns
>because of guns

>guns kill people

wut?

>implying that killers won't have any guns.
>implying that killers won't use something else if guns aren't available.

>let's ban an organization of people
>next let's push a political party that represents 40-50% of the country out of office
>next we should restrict gun ownership

If you hate freedom so much, why don't you just move to Britain?

Its a lot easier to dig a hole with a shovel that with your hands. And other weapons than guns are a lot easier to counter.
> Actually being this autistic

Considering most violent crime and crimes involving illegal firearms are perpetrated by niggers, maybe we should outlaw blacks instead of guns.

California needs tougher gun laws and more gun free zones like College campuses

Why don't you take a look at the death by guns statistic, and find the common factor other than the gun? The gun has to be eliminated because all guns don't murder.

The next most common factor is a race one, which libs don't like to talk about, so instead it must be the gun that is the problem rather than the human being using it.

>How may more innocent people have to die because of guns?

If you love chaos and guns so much, why dont you move to south america?

The NRA are the voice of the people that send them money to be members, not some random, rich corporation that gets it's funding from mass murder.

I agree wholeheartedly.

>niggers

Clearly you don't understand that it is a poverty issue, more so than a race issue. But since you only see race, you can't notice this. Institutional racism tends to force blacks into poverty situations, and keeps them there. That is the only reason that you see an increase in black gun crimes.

kys

>2016
>thinking guns are bad
>mfw

a-human-right.com

if they are poor how do they buy all these guns ?

I'll care about gun violence when it's responsible for 5% or more of total deaths. Until then don't be a pussy.

At least it's not as bad like the hell hole known as Norway.

i agree with op then we need to ban knives since they are sharp and could hurt someone.
pencils and pens need to go as well since they could be used to stab.
anything with wires should be destroyed since they can choke someone.
also all trees need to be destroyed since you could make a weapon from them.
drain the oceans, riviers, lakes and all other bodies of wtaer so no one drowns
have i made myself seem like a faggot yet? no let me try harder to be like op
get rid of food, you could choke on it
air? fuck that lets vacuum that shit up since there might be someone allergic to it
now we are all dead but thankfully no one died from guns because that would be bad

but but but

how do we pretend to be super bad asses without guns??

Guns are bad.... mmmmkay?

Nice cherry picking faggot

>pull together and vote every republican and pro-gun democrat out of office
>this low quality bait

>facts based on real data
>cherry picking

only two people died and one was the shooter

The old liberal argument, "Poor people kill other poor people because they're poor". Let's look at the black culture and how it has devolved into a cesspool of murder, rape and violence, and none of that has anything to do with money.

You could do the same thing with literally any other ethnic group.

>ban the NRA
Do you progressive wackjobs even know why you hate the NRA?

I know, it feels good to join in and add your voice to a group that is advocating a popular position.

The reality is that a gun has never killed anyone, ever. People have killed people, and used every tool imaginable to do so.

OP, the problem is people. We need to ban people, and then no more people will be killed ever.

/thread

Do it

I'm 17 and feel free to scream underage b8 but I'm emancipated so whatever.
but my brothers friend recently just went to juvy for "conspiracy to commit murder"
when all he did was joke about the columbine a few times and some people over heard him.
he's now being tried as an adult and maybe looking at 30 years in prison.
he's 14 by the way.
I'm anti gun myself in my opinion we just need more control but anyways the problem isn't the guns it's people overeacting to all hell.
the same exact reason if anyone gets seen trying to bord an airplane and thehre brown usually people will flip out.
another problem is people will joke about it "hehe let's reenact the columbine nice meme XDDDDD"
and then some half autistic kid will hear it and actually try it because he thought they were serious and he wants the attention.

NUKE EM

You could, but it wouldn't have the same impact. Numbers higher than the 50% mark in many areas.

Just keep denying that there isn't a problem with blacks, and maybe on day it will just magically disappear.

>tl;dr

also fake and gay

This guy fucks

Trips of truth

>he's now being tried as an adult and maybe looking at 30 years in prison

What are the charging him with?

Joking about something doesn't constitute a crime. He would actually have to have something indicating that he was actually going to go through with it.

lol at assuming the story is over an hour in

0/10 sage

>inb4 they reveal that it was a Trump supporter.

some other kid actually had guns and was planning to do it.
when the cops came to him he immediately said "he started it" and then the cops asked around and other people had overheard my friends brother so my friends brother and the autistic kid are the ones being charged with "conspiracy to commit murder"

It was two people--not quite a mass shooting.

sage goes in all fields

This is pretty much a given with most mass shooters. Always are hard liner conservatives or tea party people.

In that case they're fucked.

its much harder to physically overcome a person than using a pistol designed to kill by the pull of a trigger.

Detonating a bomb or poisoning them is easier too.

How about we deal with the person instead of their choice of instrument.

Anybody that believes this is because of "guns" is a complete retard. Even if you magically can get rid of all guns on the planet earth and destroyed them. People know how to make them and will make just crude and more dangerous versions of the guns. Also there are many other things they can make as well like crude explosives. None the less, you CAN'T get rid of guns. They will be with us forever now we understand containing an explosion in a tube with a chunk of metal will send it flying at insane speeds. Anyone who believes for a second we can stop this by getting rid of guns must not understand the actual problem. Which is mentall illness/lack of education and poverty. If you can fix those three things we will end this pattern of shootings. Also we can evaluate people much better since we'll have a better understanding on the signs and be aware that its going to only get worse if we dont stary fixing it now.

poison is passive, you cant force feed someone poison in public. bomb is much harder to acquire and use than a handgun.

A bomb can easily be built with common things available from any hardware and grocery store.