S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

lovemeow.com/feline-1708143982.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Been kinda down lately. But I just found out my Cryptology final got moved to a take-home so I'm pretty relieved.

Considered. But nah.

>Been kinda down lately.
Aww, sucks to hear dude.

>But I just found out my Cryptology final got moved to a take-home so I'm pretty relieved.
What does that mean? You can take it on your computer at home instead of going there?
All the best of luck in any case, crypto is hard if you're not totally into that stuff.

Yup, exactly that. The class hasn't been hard... but I actually haven't watched a single of the lectures so I didn't think a written, no-resource test would go too well.

>>I'm slowly getting into that whole fur suiting thing. that gay murrsuit video wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I wasn't really grossed out by it.
>>I feel like I'm becoming a degenerate furfag. help me plz ;_;
>
>This is exactly how I feel as well. I've been looking at tons of fursuits and cons and whatnot lately, wasn't attracted to any of that a while back. Few days ago I was all like "the fuck am I doing here" after realizing I had dozens of Tabs with reviews and prices on suits and things like that open. I've read 87 pages of that fucking furries blog (where they post bewares and stuff) even without being involved with any and all irl furry stuff.
>I have an FA account now. I didn't really use it yet but I have it. I thought lots about getting a fursona even, and have looked online whether I can find nearby furries to do degenerate furstuff with. Thank god I didn't find any yet lol.
>I really should go outside more I think. When I wasn't around a computer for a while my fururges decreased.
>Most people say to avoid fursuits, for once it seems to be a good thing that I don't have any money for shenanigans like that.

I got hooked with the whole fursuit thing at an anime/manga convention a few months back, where I met a couple of really cool fur suiters. been thinking of getting a suit for myself since that.
but since I don't know any other fursuiters irl I'd probably never really get to wear it.
plus, you have to have some movement talent to properly wear a fur suit and look good in it; and I'm clumsy as fuck.
so I guess I'll rather spend my money on something else, like going to festivals with my friends, and let the furry stuff stay where it is for me right now: on the other side of the screen.

anyway, I've gotta leave, got some irl stuff to do.
cya around, guys

-MadMax out

>but I actually haven't watched a single of the lectures so I didn't think a written, no-resource test would go too well.
That sure doesn't sound like it would, naw.

Ya, senioritis is a bitch.
I got it like 2 years ago.

>so I guess I'll rather spend my money on something else, like going to festivals with my friends, and let the furry stuff stay where it is for me right now: on the other side of the screen.
Yeah it's probably for the best. I don't think I'd actually get a fursuit anytime soon. There are not many cons in my vicinity at all, and in the end I may even be too anxious to wear it at all.

But the thought of it is intriguing.

>cya around, guys
See ya Max!

does anyone have the comic posted sunday about the sister and brother where she puts a red lolipop in her ass pls

holy shit really

But do you wear track- or sweatpants?

It's a total bitch yeah, it made me never graduate at all. Hope you'll succeed one day and can leave it all behind

Lel!

Thank ya.

i always thought this fetish as autistic.
I had a dream about and now want to Jack off to it.
what is wrong with me

anyone got any gifs?

Is it this one? As pointed out in the last thread...

Sshhhh, just endorse it. It can't be worse than jacking it to dick rate threads now can it?

What was your dream like tho?

those threads are for jacking off?
wow

Ewwww!

Isn't basically anything on Sup Forums for jacking off, in one way or another?

yea, its pretty retarded

You've been blessed with an insight opening your mind to new things. Enjoy it. You don't need to parttake in the autistic parts of the fandom.

Aww, the cuteness!

lovemeow.com/feline-1708143982.html

There are plenty of people who like this stuff who need to be purged from the planet, yes... but otherwise, it's just a case of being too lazy to argue when the dick says "I like this"

yessss

Cool cat indeed. (It would get thrown out immediately from any kind of public transport here)

>LoveMeow
Damnit to me that sounds way yiffier than it's meant to I'm sure.

>Mysterious boner
lol

Ya, first time I've visited that site even though I hear of it once in a while.
Too much heartwarm, couldn't stay there long.

I hope that genethics can made furries real
Even Baba Banga made a prophecy about the furries

Is it just me, or does her waist looks like it's 10 inches around?

Does one really hold an X-box controller like that? I never had an X-box but it somehow does look weird

Might be a bit of a stretch, but anyone got any qt wolfgirls in uniforms?

she has a waist?

Not in our lifetime.

No, it's a mixture of her posture and the cream color patch on her rear.

I think furry androids are a better bet

100% down for furry droids

>I hope that genethics can made furries real
Tho nobody knows if they were anything like we imagine them to be. Maybe that cute anthro shark grill will just eat you. Hot thought, but not so hot anymore irl for most people.

Or maybe they'd been chased and killed by people because they are different.

She's adorable!