ITT: trips names my Necromancer

ITT: trips names my Necromancer

This is for a Mage Wars tournament, fellas. So please, nothing gay or sissy. I want a name that inspires fear in the heart of my opponent.

Captain Fluffyboots

sandor

Fearinducar

Adolfcular

El Chamuco de Tijuana

Reroll

rainbow puppy

Skeklestein

Adolf Hitler

Twinkle Toes Glitter Princess

Mudkipz

Randy Bobandy

UCLA Shooter

Colonel Bumbum

Smorc

love heart peace

Pepperoni Sam

randy bobandy

Dark shadow

Deadguybringbacktoliefer

Spooky skeletons

Mister fluff destroyer of worlds

steven universe xox

I tried so hard....
I failed you, quoted poster. I commit sudoku, to restore your honor and that of my family. Domo origami, mister roboto.

Sandkneegrow

SO CLOSE
also roll lmao

supreme boytoucher

ladies mjaggiez

Oh shit spelled it wrong

Cotton eye asshole

Lichy McLichface

Neko Romancer

Skerrie Skellatone Mageman

Shitfuck Fapspicnigger Johnson

The dude with the dead dudes

Limp Wrist Johnny

Trump builder of walls !!!!!

!!ATTENTION ALL OLDFAGS

Attention all creepfags, pedofags, virginfags, normie slayers.

Pic related is a 1 year old chan, where moderators can't ban you nor delete your threads.

It was designed like that on purpose, so moderators never have the power to censor what they don't like. Old Sup Forums was fun because it barely had mods, and that let us do our thing. Once Sup Forums got too many mods, this place changed almost overnight.

Instead, on mchan, moderation is completely different, where mods can only flag threads as being on topic/off topic. There are official boards there, but you can make your own niche boards as well. And of course, if you make your own board, you cannot delete other anons posts, ever.

Only the chan creator has the power to delete threads, and he only deletes illegal stuff. He says it is our job to research the law, and call him out if he deletes something that isn't illegal. Even then, if the chan creator tried to permaban you it would not be possible.

Because Mchan has a new posting mode, other than the traditional one like in here, where you can post regardless of your IP number. That means you can post there if you want, through TOR or any other proxy. You can even be anonymous from governments.

This is why mchan is like the old internet, a wild west where people did what they wanted.
You can't be permabanned by the chan creator, even if you post something illegal.
Mods can't delete your posts, nor even ban you temporarily.

You need a place to call home user. And home is where you rule, not the mods.
Mchan can be your home, because nobody has the power to kick you out from it because of who you are.

And an added bonus if you happen to be an newfag: you can never be an oldfag on Sup Forums, ever. But you can on mchan, since it's new. And girls really dig oldfags.

Welcome to the new Sup Forums. With 100% Freedom and 100% Privacy.
The internet has a new final boss

And post on Sup Forums faggots, stop just lurking /candy/

Nippless Cage

Ayy lmao

i kiss girls

Thomas

impeccable anus-snatcher

Bernie Sanders

tig o bitties

Reroll

Mchin sucks, fuck off, no one goes there except the Pedo oldfags, no one misses you.

Bruddah Dank Magik, trips go

reroll m8

i can taste 333

Rolling 4 dis

necro mcnecroface

OP

NecroDeesNuts

Deez nuts

IwearGlasses

Draksoul of Dark Evil Lord Dark

I am a virgin

iMadeYouReadThis

Imma wizerd

Please Don't Hurt Me

MyMomTits

Emo Kid Overlord

Go easy on me

Count chocula

CuckOMancer

First timer

Reroll, so cloooose

mr meatballs

Rape?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFREROLL

No name

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Rerolling for Cuckomancer

Gay Sissy

WINRAR

Trump

Fucking waste of a winrar

Why does your shitty one get trips

Winrar

winrar

I agree as the one who won

The Orchestrater of Death.

Captain Nigger

way to go faggot

Dan "Skullbanger" Schneider

Rape train

Bib Balls

Ym Elcnu Detselom Em

This is Elvish for Necromancer and only makes sense if you read each word backwards!

If your website is so great, why do you have to spam Sup Forums with ads in order to get people to go to it?

Is your chan so dead that you have to come here and beg people to contribute? That sounds very boring and you don't know shit about marketing on the internet. You're really bad at it.

Obviously you can't give him no name
Also rolling for Mortanius

Skary Skeltal

No the name is "no name"

Big Bad Satan

Dennis

Iwanttofuckmymother

Steve

I created a thread on Mchan nearly a year ago. It's still there. After nearly a year, it's still hasn't 404'd.

That's how dead your image board is.

Pussy Lips the Cockstroyer

Rattles McBonelord

Dark Lord Fagfluffer