Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNDGgL73ihY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe in the big bang I gave your mother

That's not how the Big Bang works. There was a singularity. All matter was condensed into that singularity. From that singularity everything we can observe came. It's mentioned in the Quran so I believe it bruv.

Dude,again? This bait is so ez

lol i wasn't expecting to find another muslim here

salaam bro

Salami to you too

where you from bro?

pakistan

I'm actually from Afghanistan. Kya haal hai bhai jaan?

You're referring to the philosophers meaning of nothing which actually does not exist. In reality 'nothing' is just quantum fluctuations in the vaccum of space so yes everything did come out of 'nothing'

Where'd the singularity come from

lost

!!ATTENTION ALL OLDFAGS

Attention all creepfags, pedofags, virginfags, normie slayers.

Pic related is a 1 year old chan, where moderators can't ban you nor delete your threads.

It was designed like that on purpose, so moderators never have the power to censor what they don't like. Old Sup Forums was fun because it barely had mods, and that let us do our thing. Once Sup Forums got too many mods, this place changed almost overnight.

Instead, on mchan, moderation is completely different, where mods can only flag threads as being on topic/off topic. There are official boards there, but you can make your own niche boards as well. And of course, if you make your own board, you cannot delete other anons posts, ever.

Only the chan creator has the power to delete threads, and he only deletes illegal stuff. He says it is our job to research the law, and call him out if he deletes something that isn't illegal. Even then, if the chan creator tried to permaban you it would not be possible.

Because Mchan has a new posting mode, other than the traditional one like in here, where you can post regardless of your IP number. That means you can post there if you want, through TOR or any other proxy. You can even be anonymous from governments.

This is why mchan is like the old internet, a wild west where people did what they wanted.
You can't be permabanned by the chan creator, even if you post something illegal.
Mods can't delete your posts, nor even ban you temporarily.

You need a place to call home user. And home is where you rule, not the mods.
Mchan can be your home, because nobody has the power to kick you out from it because of who you are.

And an added bonus if you happen to be an newfag: you can never be an oldfag on Sup Forums, ever. But you can on mchan, since it's new. And girls really dig oldfags.

Welcome to the new Sup Forums. With 100% Freedom and 100% Privacy.
The internet has a new final boss

And post on Sup Forums faggots, stop just lurking /candy/

/thread

Literally any question that doesn't have a definite answer can be skewed as ridiculous depending on whatever ideology you believe.

Religious man- big bang is crazy no way that could happen

Atheist scientist- man in clouds that just created everything, fucking nuts

Stop baiting you fucking fags

The answer is obvious bro.

Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?.. [Noble Quran 21:30]

>running a chan with adblocker blockers
Yea, fuck off with that shit m8

Jesus can go fuck himself with those holes in his hands.

You believe that some sky voice spoke...in a vacuum and everything came to be.

>Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"?
>Do you honestly believe
>believe

What is believing? How does it differ from willful stupidity or unrealistic wishful thinking?

There are probabilities. You can think about probabilities, and within your capacity of reasoning and the information at your disposal, come to the conclusion that "I consider it probable, that X is true or X will happen".

But believing? There's no such thing. It's just an euphemism for childish ignorance and magical thinking.

Alcohol is the mother of islam?

if big bang happened then my bag of scrabble letters exploded and a dictionary was made.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNDGgL73ihY

no one has a clue what it was



Why we believe in the bigbang??
Because fuck you, that's why!

RIP Sup Forums

Given enough time that would happen. We do not understand how time works in a singularity where infinite gravity slows time to a standstill, therefore an infinite time could pass for there to be infinite possibilities.

THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS IN A HOT DENSE STATE

Isn't there like serious shit going down right next to your window? And u sit on Sup Forums?

>claims there are no more true oldfags on Sup Forums
>"!ATTENTION ALL OLDFAGS"

isnt he talking about eden?

I live in the US of A thanks to Ronny Reagan. My parents immigrated back in the 80s.

would you prefer to go out and wait for bombers/guys with kalashnikovs to take you down or to fap anonymously in the internets?

>it's so ridiculous.

it's so ridiculous.

>heavens and the earth
Eden is Adn in Arabic. When it is mentioned, it is referred to as paradise. Heavens and earth refer to our universe (if my understanding is correct).

CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR CONDUCTOR ALLAHU AKBAR

>claims it's the best
>"And post on Sup Forums faggots"
>desperately begs ppl to post there
fuck off with this shit, faggot