Lets have a decent stoner / drug Thread

lets have a decent stoner / drug Thread

what are you guys smoking on?

Just received this mdma, looks very clean to me and has almost no smell at all ( its washed serval times he said), what are you guys think?

also just rolled one of that sweet sour d

i think you should stop taking drugs.

The fuck is that nigger shit

suppose to be mdma

looks pretty pure my dude

yep, mostly I get yellow to brown stuff which has that strong sweet chemical smell.... cant wait to try that stuff :)

thats some good sass you got there fella. how much you pay for it?

How is that sour d? I've heard people say it's the shit, but I can't get any where I'm from unfortunately

its was 35€/g which is a high price over here, you could get some for 20€ or so as well, but not this quality

its a very nice tasting sativa strain...cant complain, perfect for the daytime...

Nice. I'm from the EU too, despite having a big ass weed market here, I don't think it's possible to get it. Wanna try it though, Flatbush Zombies really hyped it up

Stoners are pieces of shit

fuck off

leave

Quit weed, so no smoking atm. Drinking tea, because no beer :( Also, do want some MDMA soon. And yes, it looks like the good times I had some weeks ago :)

Is a week between LSD trips enough time for tolerance?

I want to do cocaine but not sure where to get it

put it up ur nose and let us know

Yeah, it should be ok. But only once, don´t do it every fucking week, also takes away the time to digest the experience, user, if you´re a deep thinker that is

This minus the desire for MDMA, for some reason those drugs just don't work for me and I get a week long panic attack instead. Also I'm allergic to hops so I can't drink beer without it being an occasion worth fucking up my entire next day over.

Well? Have you tried it yet?

i trip days in a row and it works everytime

Looks ducking delicious

How hard is it to extract dmt?

darknet?

I'm looking for some shrooms in the 316 area

My trip last weekend was seriously shit. Had some underwhelming weak acid I think with some wicked body load. That or it was something else

Got some new stuff from someone else I wanna try

Cool user. Other drugs you enjoy or can handle? I had to chill with the psychs (LSD, shrooms) because it showed me a lot of things I had to work on, so I´m kind of still working on them, lol

nope, I wait for sunny days and warm nights

nice rocks bro, I've got a nice little stach myself

7 grams for £90

gotta live EU prices ;)

There is a lot of fake acid out there, I tried both real LSD and the fake LSD, and man do they feel different. Try getting the real deal

After I quit drugs I was an outstanding example of human potential.

Right now, I honestly think I'm a piece of shit that might as well be a drug addict.
I just had unfortunate circumstances, and I failed to adapt quickly enough.

But that doesn't change the fact that I went from being a piece of shit to not being a piece of shit.

It correlates with drug use, maybe there's some causation there.

nice stache u got there, only mdma?

Is it that enjoyable? How often do you do it are there any hard times?

MDMA is the "love drug", some people bad trip, but most don´t. Should wait between tripping, because it empties your serotonin receptors. Hard times are later, you kinda feel depressed for a day or two.

It was my first time doing "acid" so I have nothing to compare it too. I took 2 tabs 115ug each apparently. Had only mild visuals and a bit of a mind fuck but mostly clear headed.

The body load was shit though, leg spasms and back spasms. By the end of it my back was killing me

>2016
>trying this hard to equate smoking meth with marijuana
fuck out of here degenerate junkie eurotrash

Looks okay but could be better.
The darker the colour the stronger it is, when you have a big mdma crystal it has several layers going from outside to inside
white>yellow>brown>nearly black, dark voilet
If u never had at least brown mdma you never did the really good stuff

>sunny days and warm nights

this is the best time. I can remember the summer me and my friends discovered MDMA - headed up to the fields behind our town, dropped and watch the sunset in the grass.. being astounded of how big the sky was.. running through the fields barefoot and feeling the grass between our toes.. AMAZING. it will stick with me forever.

yep, just MDMA. its all i usually have as I sell it but if do get other stuff in if a customer is looking for something in particular

So, I have had on more than one occasion, gel tabs sold as acid but I dont think it was legit acid. Here's the thing tho, I really love this shit. It might just be clean acid, i dunno, but its a little weaker per tab than I'm used to and also had much more body high and less visual effects than 'normal' LDS. I friggin love the body high it gives and dont care too much about fewer visuals. And the general intellectual/mind effects are very similar. Does anyone know what this might be? I'd love to know so I could just buy this substance rather than looking for gel tabs that may or may not fit the bill....

I just take molly like 2-3 time a year mostly in summer ( its way better when can go outside and its warm) - mostly alone with my earphones and good techno music, that I take big walks outside and just have a good time :) - never had "hard" times

This total BS, colour doesnt dictate strength at all, there are tons of factors that can influence colour

Google is your friend.

Doesn´t sound like the real deal. You should feel very light in body and mind, also hard to sleep. There should be no pain or spasms, so try find the original deal :)
When I did the real deal, faces melted, I could feel me being the experiencer of the universe and I kind of lost the feeling of "me" as an entity.

If you love the body high, try shrooms, they´re way better at that stoney feeling then LSD! and they´re way easier to come by :)

laughing cuz molly is sticky brown and that is clearly shards of meth. i hope this is a meme and people overseas arent this desperately retarded in their drug scene.

yep, my firs time mdma was in the summer too, such good memories...

opacity does hombre

austria I pay 70 euro for mdma in that qualit

>high on hydromorphon and weed right now

Smoking some crystal right now. I'm supposed to be getting some H in a little bit.

Uber homegrown not sure of exact strain but for sure a sativa. One love always x

I had all colors of mdma ;) but isn´t it purer and cleaner when it is more white and clear than brown? Once I tested my brown to yellow mdma with a ez kit, and it just had a medium purity...

It's not that hard. Look on erowid, they have some good instructionals.

no we just get purer mdma fuckhead

I love shrooms and all but they usually make me sick to my stomach and I'm always too fucked up to realize it. So, I usually go for acid if I have the choice.

the purer the browner. i get it from labs being in the us. friendo.

I would love some shrooms here, but Acid is easier where I am.

Sounds pretty amazing in moderation. I'm kind of a nervous guy so I usually stick with pot. Its hard for me not to be addictive with anxiety, and I know what coke letdown is like.

Super OG bubba kushberry is always crap. The guy that lives in the middle of nowhere is always best. Protip.

also im sure you couldnt tell the difference in the highs.

Not true brah. Molly can be clear, white or beige/brown. Depends on the way it was synthesized and how pure it is...'sass' made from sassafras oil is brown. Other routes of production yield the clear/white product

that guy doesnt have a clue what hes talking about.

there are way too many factors to consider to say that colour / opacity dictates strength. how good the chemist is, what pre-cursers are used, how many times its washed with acetone, what method of distilation is used.

im not saying dark is or isnt stronger than clear, im just saying theres too much going on to base strength off of how it looks.

not true. always brown unless it was solidified after being mixed with other oils or being pressed into pills. always brown. ask your local chemist. boy.

Have you had an idea while stoned that seemed great at the time and still seemed great when you were sober?

I'm asking because the opposite keeps happening to me...

you cant tell strength but you can tell cut and therefore lack of strength. yall are people to make money off of i see. im just givin u something to take with you.

Sup doods,
got some pretty potent stuff. Crystal/powder.
What's your advice for best consumption ?
Parachute, dissolved..

...but the highst purity of mdma you can get is 85%, I think both, white mdma and brown mdma can contain this much mdma. I think you cant get higher because of the method ist being made.
Or maybe the color has something to do with the ingredients you use...but I remeber I felt more shit the next days when I took darker mdma than with whiter mdma....idk

I can never remember them long enough to be sure...

you cant tell cut in the SLIGHTEST. you think the assholes that cut drugs are remotely smart enough to recrystalise MDMA after doing so? no chance.

>something to take with me

I'm in the UK, I import and sell small amounts of MDMA & MDA from EU. all labbed tested. I know my MDMA

That's meth bro. Have fun.

>18yo senior btw

wrap it in a skin and swallow it. dont dissolve it. it will taste disgusting

This.

Obviously there's some things you can look for, but at the end of the day judging any shit off of appearance alone is nonsense.

I only remember my stoned ideas because I take scattered-ass notes as I come up with them. I have 200+ word files in a folder called "dreams" and they all seem to be total shit when I'm sober.

I think I got a lead on the real deal. I'm not sure what I got. It was advertised as GDF fluff. I'm hoping it doesnt have a cross tolerance with the acid I plan to take this weekend

not going to argue with you. you are just wrong.

agreed. he is so so wrong.

Do you niggers even Reagent test?

I just smoke weed, I haven't ever fucked around with anything heavier.

Stuck at work right now but just bought a quarter of platinum cookie and it's very nice

That looks fucking sweet dude. All I got is just a little stash of low quality outdoor ganja and like 0,1g of shards. Broke atm.

could you post some? sounds interesting

One time I was tripping berries on safrole and I wrote down some really insightful stuff. Something about how world hunger was just no one giving a shit.

Head software.docx
Head software

Humans are computers. It’s a
Basically everything is a computer. The oven that cooked your food is a computer. It processes the pattern and alters it. Perhaps we should call computers ‘pattern processors?’ pattern enhancers?

Mental software designer

Protocols, Routines,

No he's right. That's all dumb as shit.

whooooooaaaaa man

Man, whoa

Where I come from in Canada real Lsd is real or fake is fake (nothing happens, except the placebo effect on some)
>the real shit I've found gives off the best mind trips and visuals differ by person I suppose.

Nice tupaware

Also checked

Has anyone here gotten any legit LSD microdots?
I mean like real LSD, not a RC knock off. I got to figure out how to make those because the area I live in is in some dire need of some decent /psy/

>world hunger
>no one giving a shit
I had some stoned ideas about that too - making yourself experience suffering first-hand to start giving a shit.

4D - Four Deprivations.docx
4D: Four deprivations
If the outside temperature is close to zero degrees Celsius / 32 degrees Fahrenheit, you can do the Four deprivations exercise experience. (- possibly monitor weather around earth and report which cities/places are eligible for the 4D at which times?)

1. Close your room’s door/doors to the rest of your house.
2. Open your room’s window or balcony door as wide as possible. The second law of thermodynamics will ensure that in less than a minute, most of the heat will have escaped your room and dissipated into the atmosphere.
3. Take off your flip-flops or whtever shoes you’re wearing and put them somewhere difficult to access. If you don’t normally wear anything but socks, remove your socks. If you don’t normally wear anything, just stay that way. Keep on your pants and shirt. If you’re not wearing pants, it’s a good idea to put on a pair.
4. Do not take any drinks or food for four hours.

You deprive yourself from heat, comfort, water, food…
In the bath exercise you will deprive yourself of time.

you're not me, go fuck yourself

I'm Mixed brown and clear crystals, can confirm what is said in this thread.
Wish I could restore the serotonin balance faster.. Only doing a trip per month lately.

Bish, get on my level
I get 230mg mdma with 10mg amphetamine bonus for €4,30 pp

Oh okay didn't realize there was already a lsd discussion going on. Oh well, I brought up microdots so I guess that's different

Now thats a highdea, more of your best crops.

the colour of the crystals has nothing to do with how the raegent test will go

proves nothing.

As an ex-stoner I can verify this. Queue but-hurt junkies leaping to defend their disgusting addiction

your hand look like ure 13

I have a lot more time to smoke during the day now that classes are out but I'm not making enough money to keep up the habit yet. My uncle grows and he's been giving me zips but I won't get another until July

I have a decent amount of stems saved and I was going to make tea, has anyone had experience/success with that? How much would I need for a decent beverage?

I'm also trying to trip acid again and try shrooms this summer

Which is why I said I got both types and they test just fine, proving you can't just see from the colour.

Good luck user!!

Thank you thank you, helps keep things organized and less smelly

Checked your check

(You)