Hello, Sup Forums. I SERIOUSLY need some financial help...

Hello, Sup Forums. I SERIOUSLY need some financial help. We have a website that's about to go down because we can't afford our bi-annual payment this time around and we're stuck with GoDaddy for 5 years, locked in a contract. Please, if you can, help us with funding our site. It costs $50 and if we get this, we can just scrape by. My friend pays for the website and I pay for the VPS, both of us are out of jobs, and we're struggling to get by.

Any money you can scrape together to help us would be appreciated, you can send it to our paypal [email protected].

If you read this all the way through, thank you. I'm serious. We seriously need help.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/goldclaimers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for support

whats the website

bumpity bump

goldclaimers.com, which is currently down.

www.goldclaimers.com

Right now it's down because we have to set it up again from the backup.

who the fuck cares? if you dont have 50 bucks you dont deserve to have that site

Fuck off I'm homeless

What do I get if I pay you money you broke ass faggot?

Bumpy roads

We used to be able to afford it, but our traffic died down during the winter and our income trickled down. With jobs becoming harder and harder to find, it's getting harder and harder to survive.

If you are genuinely homeless, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope for the best for you.

Well, we could give you a VIP rank or something on all of our servers, the ones we still have running.

Contributors should be given small reserved honored place on the front page as a thank you

what does this site do

You guys. Lol.

Yeah! Like a thank you box

Fuck you I do drugs

But thanks tho ::)))

cucumber in ass with timestamp and you get 100€

I'd donate for that :p

I'll pay the 50 but I want majority stake and creative control

We are a gaming community. We do TF2, Gmod, Minecraft, a Maplestory Private Server (coming soon), an Oldschool Runescape Private Server (coming soon), and I believe we still a HL2DM server.

how about you go fuck yourself with a cactus instead

Stick something deep into your pooper, pic with a time stamp and we'll talk.

Nice scam, faggot. Should copy this.

Rip ego

broke af but you have my emotional support

>Minecraft
No thanks buddy

What if I gave you a penny?

>hosting the gaming cancer, every bit of gaming cancer
>osrps

Kys bro

Welp. Rip the attempt guys, gg

>minecraft
why don't you just wait for your monthly autism welfare money

12 year old detected. Stop making minecraft videos on YouTube.

Go out and give hand jobs for 5 bucks a piece. Then you can go buy that new video game that mommy won't buy for you cause you won't move out of the basement and get a job.

just sent 50

begging/scamming on 4chinns for a gaymen server, seriously. if you're underage and dont get your 50 bucks from mommy, go find a little job or a hobby that brings money in.

gosh

...keks on your baybal

How many shekels is 50 keks?

To the guy who just sent us .01, thanks?

Not even a scam, we're genuine.

Thank you.

That isn't my project, I do mostly Gmod stuff.

Runescape was my favorite game back in 2006 and 2007. Don't know what your problem is with it.

Not my project.

Minecraft isn't my thing. It was the other owner's idea.

>Get a job
Unemployment for my age range is pretty high where I'm from.

me too and that is doing something for the $ entertainment has value.

What about capitalism dont you understand, OP, you pussy ass faggot?

All of it

there is a oficial osrs server. Is internet in africa lagging behind a couple of years or what?

My internet is 50 niggs per second

yo fuck these people paypal me instead I'm just a jobless nigga that wants to buy some beer

Checked your site via wayback machine. Goldclaimers does not exsist. At least come up with a better site name scamfag.

Is this for hosting costs or just the url

>We used to be able to afford it, but our traffic died down during the winter and our income trickled down. With jobs becoming harder and harder to find, it's getting harder and harder to survive.
Let me guess... you trans dev?

The site exists lol, we're not popular enough for wayback to bot us

Just the URL

Whois checks out with OP's story. I'm pretty broke atm, someone keep this poor fucks passion alive

no

Wow so no research at all was put in.

Also
>This site is my livelihood!

>Yea it's down right now but whatever

Bump for support, hope you get something

Correct so why should ask for free money, if you understand capitalism? You fucked up, kid.

If you've been doing this for 5 years with no traffic you should give up and move on. Dont throw good money after bad

do you seriously not know how wayback works? It needs to either be deliberately archived by someone, or if it gets a whole bunch of pageviews per hour for an extended period sometimes it gets autoarchived. But not every site ever is on wayback.

So what is your "age range"?

Go cash some cans or do a yard sale you hopeless faggot

I lied I'm white, please give me money

We we're pretty popular, we just hit a stump. We're hoping we can get some support to start it back up

18-24. I've been doing server hosting since I was in High school, and throughout college.

>we we're

Terrible idea. This space is dominated by big name players. Your story so makes fuck all sense because if you can't pay your domain costs how are you hosting these private servers you keep up

If you were pretty popular there'd be more mention of the site and you'd earn enough to sustain yourself.

Lol I saw that when I posted that and knew somebody would call me out on it and call me autistic or something.

Sell your computer or iPhone you made this post on you faggit. you not really that broke if you ain't diggin deep to find that cash.

Are you telling me you can't leverage all if this experience into a real IT job? That's bullshit

give me money to start my branch project in my pc assembly and repair company. I have the building, the gear and the customers. I only need money for smd's and caps to start my branchproject of fine repair. Im 22 and its hard to mantain a company in germany.

[email protected]

thanks.

>goldclaimers.com
i almost gave them to you.

But no quake server.

no quake server

no quake

no money

Really that's your best pitch
Just saying you have a website and have to make payments every 6 months and can't even make that.
Sorry but what's the website? How much is each payment ?
Because it really doesn't make sence

If we get money we'll make all the quake you want buddy

Obviously if you can't afford to keep the site alive then why do you keep putting money into it if it's obviously not sustaining itself you fucking retard
You kiddos are setting yourself up for failure you'll never make it in this world go get FUCKED

how do I bait people into gofundingme then run off with all the money

$50? LOL

See one of these fags fall for this scam. OP just wants money to buy Overwatch.

Faggot.

>[email protected]
How much did you receive so far? I might be able send some bucks

Check the website and you'll see the website is down, but it exists.

Bump maybe?

show screenshots of the site, any remaining legitimate content or something. U must have archived a little, provided you are a responsible site admin... Saying u have a website without any backup is bs. If u are the developer give us screeeenshots of the offline ver.

Stick your scrotum an inch from the microwave then turn it on. You may feel some discomfort but once you get diagnosed with cancer your inner pussy magnet opens up along with people trying to repay for they sins by feeling better about themselves helping you out. Win win I'd say?

0.01 so far

Go fuck yourself.

are you Der Jodlerkönig?
steamcommunity.com/groups/goldclaimers

you can make money sucking cocks. but you better get started now because you're going to need to suck about 1000 of them at a nickle a pop.

I understand you pain OP.
>Start up a gaming community site that gets a little bit popular
>Traffic starts to flow and so does the women and coke
>Too fucked up on the drugs to notice that the traffic starts to slow
>End up on the streets selling your body just to pay for the hosting because you know if you just had a little more time you would have it all back
$50 dollars isn't what you really need. What you really need to do is give yourself to Jesus. Only then can you be free of the sin and vices that come from hosting a gaming community website.

true words brother

You won't get a response. He's ignoring what he doesn't have answers to

nobody likes overwatch you autistic fuck

Bump for those words

Ja.

underage german kids do

>steamcommunity.com/groups/goldclaimers
Yes, he is.

If your website is even worth the money to fund then the community of the website would be able to fund it, otherwise it's a worthless waste of money

>We are a gaming community

Buh-bye!

Guys no, send money to me. I can come up with some sob story to warm your heart for donating of you need, but really I just want to buy some tickets to a KISS concert in August.

i'm quakin' in my boots, m8, at the thought of you not giving me that moneyy

Guys I need 50$ to mage some Yellowgroove BBQ

k lost

what is your ppal acc?

lel ill buy your website and spam cocks on it

[email protected]

lol i'll send a 1000 times more than.