Taking LSD for the first time. What songs/albums would help me reach God?

Taking LSD for the first time. What songs/albums would help me reach God?

My one bit of advice is to not smoke weed while on it.

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity

seconded

Psytrance brotha, psyonic medicine,
Dark nebula, goa psy. Give them a go dude, it will take you to other worlds and realities!

what kind of music do you normally listen to?

out of curiosity, why not? i usually do and haven't found it too bad as long as im smoking a little while in

Primal Scream - Screamadelica

Smoke sum DMT instead ....intense visuals

Robbie Basho - Venus In Cancer
Spiritualized - Ladies & Gentleman
Spiritualized - Sweet Heart Sweet Light
Acid Mother's Temple - La Novia
The Books - The Way Out
Joanna Newsom - Ys
Kamasi Washington - The Epic
Animal Collective - Anything from 2003-2010

Enjoy! I have more "specific" recs for intertwining with God and Oneness, but these albums reach very deep within the soul's expression and feeling

Primal Scream - Vanishing Point, is better believe it or not.

That would be amazing then. Will try it soon.

Pink Floyd - Meddle

I'm a pleb desu. I only started seriously listening to music few months ago. I mostly enjoy velvet underground, post-hardcore, GY!BE, entry level metal, Zappa, Radiohead and hiphop.

i always smoke while coming down. it helps me to digest and reflect on what just happened. i agree though, don't smoke while peaking.

my one bit of advice is to not listen to the ark work while tripping. it made my roommate have a panic attack. for me though it just kind of made me realize how uninteresting the album is.

put on mysterious music that you trust is very rewarding, but might be too cerebral for you to appreciate in a regular state. for me, listening to microtonal music on acid was kind of a game changer. it really is subjective, i doubt you're going to get your mind blown by dark side of the moon here in 2016.

LSD and the Search for God - S/T

>Gas - Pop
It is literaly a concept album about waling around a forest on acid, sounds very surreal and lush

Every experience I've ever had smoking pot on the comedown had led to feelsbadman.jpg
Even if my trip was great, it just makes me feel awful emotionally

Also, Arca - Xen
Sigur Ros - ( )
Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow
Avey Tare & Panda Bear - STGSTV
The Books - The Lemon of Pink

>reach God
Why not just pray to Him?

He never answers back.

Thanks for the recs. I'm going in.

The sound of taking a literal shit would sound great on LSD. LSD is a great undoer of taste. Listen to literally whatever, it will sound amazing either way.

let us know how your trip went if the thread's still up!

I 2nd this

I'm btw

Will do if the trip isn't too long.

>He doesn't have a playlist just for that purpose

This is not true. Music music comes across as too purposeful and underwhelming and niave and boring. However the sound of say, running water, is just unbelievable. Also because you had to listen to music through some kind of speaker, where as just sound happen within your surroundings