Step sister comes over for 2 weeks

>step sister comes over for 2 weeks
>step dad doesn't make her do anything around the house
>sits on her ass and eats and watches TV
>makes a pile of dishes that I HAVE TO CLEAN
>"user do the dishes."
>"None of them are mine tho"
>"OK and?"
>"I'm not doing their dishes while she's here, it's unfair the amt of food she eats."
>Mom doesn't care and actually agrees with me
>Have to do everything in the house because I aint got no job
>step brother is just as lazy and actually gets mad when he's asked to do something
>step dad only makes him take the trash out
>I take care of the dog, the house, the kitchen, the den, the everything
>they don't do shit
>Step brother dropped out of highschool and step dad isn't even making him look for a job

Why the fuck is it that my step dad lets his children walk all over him while my mom actually makes me do shit? And I'm 24 and they are 14 (step sis) and 16 (step bro)

honestly, I don't care if they are here as long as they clean up their own messes

nigger you're living with your parents at 24, the fuck you expect?

get out of your parents house and stop complaining you fucking loser

Move out or fuck your step sister. Pics btw?

Lol what he said

Grow the fuck up you massive faliar.

Fuck the step sister

/thread

this

neet

> tfw when being Cinderella

This!!!

Yeah because the economy sucks, I don't like living with people I hardly know and splitting rent is stupid. Why leave when I can get what I need here for free?

How does it feel knowing that you have to spend money on yourself like for food and shit? Let your mom pay for it all.

You really going to sit there and tell me you're on your own, with an amazing job, that you can be living by yourself, and you're caught up on ALL your bills? Yeah no you're not. only less than like 10% of america is that best and that's IF you finished highschool and IF you finished college and you're on your own, you more than likely have a shitty desk job that you're making maybe 10 an hour

So again, let me ask you, how's your life again?

Can ANY of you actually argue back and or give some helpful words or are you just all assholes.

1 trying to but it's ridiculously hard to 2 no 3 no

she probably a landwhale, she eat more than him but I'm sure she probably has a vagina so that would be good enough for me.

Also OP what city out of curiosity? and are you just a NEET in which case case kill yourself you pathetic whiney forever alone loser, lastly pics of sis i dont care if she is a landwhale at least you can do that right you fucking waste?

Is she ugly?

lmfao totally expect u to be x

You're 20 mother fucking 4, go be a man

you came to 4 chan where everyone is super successful but in all seriousness you sound like a decent nice guy, but really at 24 do you have any career aspirations? what is your plan long term, fgt?

Rolling

Stop bitching and move out you fucking pansy.

Life is better than yours, not living with my mom, making enough money without an office job, and i don't have to complain about two fucking teenagers humiliating me because i have a fucking maid coming in every week to clean everything

get a fucking job you fucking fat fuck

punch them in the fucking face pussy faggot

move out

Reroll

why aren't you having sex with her?

Get a job and gET your own place you fucking loser

>are you just all assholes
pretty much this

creepshots of the stepsister, whiny faggot

Stop being a faggot and get a job.Start sucking cock or something for money.

>So again, let me ask you, how's your life again?
>Can ANY of you actually argue back and or give some helpful words or are you just all assholes

We aren't the ones complaining cunt. Sort your life out you fucking waste of space

Rufie step bro and sis, put them in a bed naked together, complain to parents in the morning they were making noise and keeping you up all night.

>Start sucking cock or something for money
you can start with mine, put on a pretty dress and get over here

bumpin for creepshots

I'm not a neet user, not on purpose, I'm trying to get a damn job but like every god damn place turns me down. I get interviews but no one wants to hire me.

No don't give me job advice cause I'm sure I've heard it over and over

and I don't give a shit about her at all and so on nor do I have pics of her

shes ok

>I'm not in any better place so all I can do is insult people
I like how you would say this here but not in my face like the keyboard warriors you are
Stfu

My life was never planned out unfortunately and I'm trying my best to get it on track and every thing I want to do or get into is fucking ridiculously hard or there's a million people doing it. My dad says I should try to do something with computers but why should I when india has that covered or every other block has a chink repair shop or hell geek squad...

So trying to do something that will make me money is fucking ridiculous, and yes, I'm still trying to get out of this situation.

for?

I call bullshit cause you're being a dick, any one with a decent life like "yours" wouldn't be wasting their time insulting someone on Sup Forums cause they realize their life is better and they don't need to be on Sup Forums

How am I a pansy?
>Let me insult you with out knowing anything or asking questions
if you paid attention finding a job is what I'm trying to do. I literally have 1 dollar if not maybe 2 at best to my name

im good.
1 she's 14
2 she's my step sister
3 she has a black boyfriend
4 my step dad would find out and he owns a gun

and you're not a loser?

how am I whiny faggot?
I'm explaining what they are doing and asking a legit question

>stop being a faggot
>suck dick
i-its not gay if it's for money!
I did think about being a cam whore for some cash but I'm still unsure on this

Then give helpful advice asshole

I'm too nice of a guy

how much user?

you're not getting any

mouths a mouth

Are youfucking kidding. They are both literally kids. YOu finished education years ago. And you complain that you are made to do something to contribute to the household that you are sponging off at fucking 24 years old. Fucks sake you're pathetic.

I can be on Sup Forums all day if i want to you fucking fat idiot, it's called being smart and getting money from working very little

1) your step father fucks your mother hard
2) your mother is a whore
3) he wants you out of the house
4) your mother loves his dick more than you

ya but you are only 24 your whole life s ahead of you all you are making is excuses

You sound like a total loser with a bad attitude. It's your fault, not the world's.

Sadly, this is probably it.

hell yeah, this

>you're not a loser
No I have worked since I was 16. I will do any job no matter how shit. I have ever struggled to get a job because I work hard and will do any work. I have my own place my own car. You are just making excuses you pathetic loser.

this and all he has is excuses like India has it all covered hes just a fat fucking lazy waste uneducated complaining at 24 in his moms house kek

New age cinderella

this

>how am I whiny faggot
Because you are whining about doing the dishes when you don't even have a job or contribute in any other way than sitting around on Sup Forums

she did all she could and you have failed still living in her house at 24, she wants her dick at this age you suck user you fucking suck

>Then give helpful advice asshole
Kys. That's the advice

Just leave the house and get a shitty apartment or something, live in a trailer, whatever.

When you're gone, you're gone and they can't do shit.

As long as you're still living there, you have to deal with the people you live with. Either grow some balls and stand up for yourself, or just leave and force them to deal with their own mess.

You're fucking 24. If you're not willing to go live on your own, you're not really all that hard-fucking-done-by. As long as you stay with mommy and daddy, you're their bitch. That's how it works.

so you have money, you live on your own and you could be out at the mall, getting coffee, chatting with friends, playing video games, but instead you're here? Why do I smell bullshit user?

I wish this were true, due to some shit happening when I was a teen some shit happened, I dropped out and been trying to get a job and get my GED ever since. You're lucky user, you don't understand how hard it is

1-3 I literally don't care
4 is not true, i know this for a fact

I have a bad attitude yet everyone is being an asshole to me? OK cause that ok right?

yeah ok, I call bullshit cause you're not the man you should be I bet

dude, i have to do ALL the fucking dishes that aren't even mine, so you are completely ok with someone living off you, and it's completely ok? You're ok with them making a mess and not cleaning up after them? no you're not.

Tell her that you'll do everything if she fucks you

>too nice of a guy
No. You're a cunt. You won't even help round the house which you live in for free.

The 14 year old bitch is a coal burner?
Sorry OP, sounds like a white trash problem. Uhh you should take out the trash.

Da fuck, user? I'm not TC.

>You're lucky user, you don't understand how hard it is
Shut the fuck up. I just said I have always worked because I will do any work. YOU COULD TOO YOU LAZY FUCKER. Go out there. There are jobs. You just don't want to do them

>at the mall, getting coffee, chatting with friends, nigger this is Sup Forums we dont goto the mall please kill yourself if that is your idea of fun

It's amazing that you think having enough money to support youself means having a reality show-life or that you think getting a maid in every week means you're rich.

this is why you're 24 and living with your mom, you have no idea about anything in the real world and probably think "it's hard to move out" because you're trying to do it with your allowance and no job.

get a fucking job at mcdonald's you fucking loser stop making these pathetic threads.

>, i have to do ALL the fucking dishes that aren't even mine, so you are completely ok with someone living off you, and it's completely ok? You're ok with them making a mess and not cleaning up after them? no you're not.

Not a whiny faggot eh?

Seriouslyyou lazy bastard. You don't contribute to the house. You have been an adult for 6 years. The least you can do is help around the house.

you should be thankful you *only* have to do everyone's dishes to live there

most families would kick you out or demand real money as rent pay

ITT : OP doesnt even have his GED and hes complaining that he has to pick up at his moms house at 24 years old

First off you're 24 while they're teenagers. Second, step family situations are shit and always lead to tilted family dynamics like this. Your mom doesn't like his kids as much as you, her faggot husband doesn't like you as much as his kids. If he was a more responsible father, his would make his kids do more. If she was a more responsible mother, she wouldn't let you live at home.

tl;dr - move out

OP you have the worst attitude I wish you would die today

MC FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP. YOU WILL GO THROUGH YOUR WHOLE LIFE MAKING SHIT EXCUSES ABOUT HOW THE WORLD IS UNFAIR AND AGAINST YOU. WHEN YOU ARE AN OLD MAN DYING IN THE STREET YOU WILL BLAME EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOUR SHIT LIFE.

Heres a tip. It's all your fault. You have 2 choices with your shit attitude. Change it or be a total loser forever

TC? also pic related guys I found OP

Fuck your step sister

youreawizard,harry.jpg

the only thing I can look forward too right now is my inheritance, im not happy about it but hell it's money and I plan to put some in stocks

ok. I do EVERYTHING mother fucker, EVERYTHING already. Specially when they aren't here. So I'm a cunt when I don't wanna do shit but they aren't cause daddy says you aint gotta? My mother has argued with him over and over trying to get my step brother to do anything. You know what this is like? No fuck off

>coal burner
This is a new term for me user.

Honestly, I never want to call myself this but considering I do live in a "trailer community" ffs we might as well be

and I'm not? You don't know shit about my life and you're fucking assuming you know anything about me aside from what I've told you. I'm looking, I'm calling, I'm trying any fucking place that will hire me. And not a call back or if I do, I get an interview and at best "we will see what we can do" and that's fucking it. You don't know shit user.

There's a million things you could do, yet you are here being a dick bag user

i dont have any of that user, please read above to the 9k poster

I do contribute, are you even reading shit I'm typing?

thanks user you at least get it

and you are here to point and laugh and not help like an asshole good job user, I hope you get sars

Hey fuckface start with applying to fast food places. Im surr a mc donalds somewhere needs your whinny ass Something is better than nothing. And when you go to an interview, fucking shower and put on nice clothes. You're not a nigger (at least that we know of).
Next start building up your resume, and climb up the ladder of life.
Dont use the "oh ___ doesnt have to do anything, so I shouldn't." The world's not fucking like that kid. You are not that person, so dont ever compare yourself to them.
Finally it was all your fault that you're in this situation. You decide your life, not others.
Now you can either pick your sack of shit life off the ground and actually be useful and meaningful or you can keep doing nothing all day and make your mother even more dissapointed in the failure you are.

I'm 19 and I got a pizza job but it's $10.50 an hour bruh. Look for shit.

Fuckin quit being the nice guy. Maybe cause one or both of them to "find" some high alcohol drink that is sweet and easy to drink and let them cause their own harm. Keep yourself out of the equation.

Ya know, at one time, Sup Forums was a nice place to come to when you wanted to talk about something now a bunch of self entitled assholes here.

you made Sup Forums shit.

Enjoy my thread I'm closing this tab.

>waiting on an inheritance

fat usless trash that is all you are OP

He said he was going to buy stock at least.

$20 saying op is crying in his closet right now.

Im gone this thread is bait there is no way he is this dumb

i was trying to help , pointing out you got a shit attitude, you just don't get it or this is bait either way you are pathetic

i feel bad for OP

why it's a bait thread there is no way he is this blind

Don't take the cowards way out.. stay and fight the good fight. You seem to know you don't have the high ground though. Moving out will be tough but you should do it.

You may never know Sup Forums has alot of petty virgins

nice trips loser, it's the only kind of triple digits you'll ever see LMAO

idk man, I'm 24, and I'm rooming with 3 other guys, I'm doing my MS in genetics, I've a job, and I'm never behind on any of my bills. Left the house at 22, yeah the economy sucks, but if you work hard you can just keep your head up (barely) out of the waters.

Parents were alcoholics, didn't give me shit, and even though I'm a dumbass, I seem to be okay.

You're 24 dude, if you don't like the situation you're in, fuck off and change it.

I've seen worse situations. At least OP wants to get out of his house but has problems, he's just struggling is all. Like even said, jobs are tough for people right now. It took me nearly 2 years to find a job. Resume after resume, applying those ridiculous applications with all those tests and so on and not getting anything? Yes, it's very hard and people here on Sup Forums are assholes because they think their life is better than OPs so all they can do is be a dick and tell OP to kill himself, to stop whining, To do something. Why don't these guys get in his shoes and say how easy it is. I'm not defending OP as much as the situation. Everyone handles things differently. So it's completely fair for OP to have to clean up after his step sibs? Because this is fair? Clean up your own god damn mess and stop being a shit.
It's not complicated.

Says Sup Forums is self entitled
Thinks he is entitled to.sit aroundnit doing housework unless his momy and step daddy argue about it

>Enjoy my thread I'm closing this tab.
No you aren't cunt

muh economies!

What the fuck are you looking for us to say?

Yes, your family are being assholes. Who gives a shit? People are selfish, welcome to life.

No, doing the dishes and the cleaning more than anyone else is not hardship. You've been an adult for six years, which means you owe your parents six years' worth of shelter, food, heat, all that shit.

IF you had a job, you could complain. But you don't. In the real world, to have a roof over your head and food to eat you have to fucking work. Your "job" is doing the dishes, cleaning, all that shit. That's life.

Being bitter about your stepsiblings doing no work is pointless; they're still adolescent and therefore not legally obligated to make their own way in the world. Your parents could, legally, kick you the fuck out and you'd have to deal with it. The same doesn't apply to them. When they're 24 and jobless, you can bet your ass they'll be made to do all the cleaning and shit too.

So what the fuck do you want? A solution?

Here:

GET A SHITTY JOB AND RENT A SHITTY PLACE. It's what EVERYONE ELSE has to do, assuming they don't do great in school and get scholarships and shit. You didn't do that well in school? Too bad; you missed your chance, now you have to get a job at Burger King and rent a room in the assend of town.

That's literally it. Either A) Suck it up and be grateful you're not out on your ass, or B) move out and deal with adult life.

/thread

Aww. Wikkle babby didun't get the wepwies he wanted

In his moms closet he doesn't own anything in that house he is like a kidie who has had everything bought for him

OP has returned. Sa me fagging will not change the tsunami of criticism you have got in this thread you whiny fuxk

Wow, you guys are real fucking jerks. Burn in hell you assholes.

Don't feel shit for OP or anything.

OP if it makes you feel any better let me give you a brief synopsis of my life

>42
>got money I worked a lot in my twenties and thirties
>sit around and fap and smoke cigs and hash oil all day

I'm still miserable and I hate myself

grass is always greener I wish I was 24 again even if i had no high school diploma

It only is gonna get worse. Get the fuck out now!

THIS OP.

>I've seen worse situations. At least OP wants to get out of his house but has problems, he's just struggling is all

The cunt isn't struggling. He can't be arsed. IF he is making this much fuss about doing the dishes then what is his attityde to work really like

Shut the fuck up OP. 6 fucking years an adult no job

Boom

this this this

Hello again op you same fagging cunt