comfy af

Total Warhammer nigga

Shit all of them

what genre do you prefer?

DOOM is good, but definitely not god tier

you start OP

Learn to read.

Read OP pls.

OP just asked for some new games and i wasted some hours in the singleplayer, still searching all the secrets

Helldivers is to me fantastic, to some its only good.

Sequel comming out soon. God tier

shit, just realised that. Cheers for the correction.

Papers Please./

Bad rats

Dino D-Day.

and get on this so you'll be ready for the sequel... same with deus ex: hr to a lesser extent

this

Im not into any specific, I'm open to try everything new! :)

Goblet Grotto

try the vanishing of ethan carter

youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts

The AVGN episode on this is one of the best in a looong time, shits hilarious.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

Literally you do the same thing over and over in doom. Maybe that's the point? I have no clue but the combat is very good until halfway through the game when you are like "well this is familiar"

already played it, loved it
haven't played deus ex tho, ill give it a try

>or the new DOOM

The new Doom is fucking awesome. I haven't had as much fun since, well, Doom or maybe Doom 2.

good game if you have lots of time to waste

I picked up a copy of Just Cause 3, I've been having fun with it. My favorite games are open world though, may not be for you.

Any S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

fuc ye boi

I got this hoping it would be like Black Ops Arcade but I just can't seem to get into it

HERE COME DAT SALT

Shadow of Mordor

Its amazing. The new Doom might be the best of these "lock you in an area and make you kill everything before proceeding" games, but this is great as well.

Thanks man, I'll check it out!

Borderlands 2

Beyond: two souls, Spec ops:the line, Soma, CIV 5, Metro 2033 and last light, This war of mine, Max Payne 3, Mafia 2, Far Cry 3

RPG - The Witcher 3

RTS - Total War series

Game that have plenty of 4fags but won't admit - Naval Action

This is great too, but some research at /vg/ helps. Its similar to Dark Souls in that way. Its also the scariest most unnerving experience I've had with a game.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bbj6KLZr4s

still a great game tho, the leveldesign is nonlinear/mazelike, the combat fells good and satisfying and you have a ton of different demons with different AI's, sure you do the same thing over and over but thats kind of what you would expect from a doom game

It's looks like a shitty flash game from 2004, but it's still really fun.

is the Witcher 3 worth on console?

soma freaked the shit out of me, loved it

I was unaware that there were games where you don't do the same thing over and over again.

Picked up until dawn this past weekend. Me and the wife have been enjoying the shit out of it.

didn't played the console version but I tried The Witcher with Steam Controller. Kickass.

Not God tier but I enjoyed kicking Chinese women and putting them in the boot of my car so fuck you

Worst drive physics ever, still like that game and pre series.

underrated

Starting with some obvious shit tier game I see. This game is nothing but waifu bait. At least try to hide the bait.

Fate

New Doom is shit. It's a disgrace to the series.

vampire masquerade

Max Payne 2
Most Wanted 2005
Freedom Fighters
Darksiders 2

thats god for you user

get rekt

The Witcher 3
The Uncharted Series
Beyond Two Souls
Last of Us
Bioshock series
Fallout 3 (+New Vegas), 4
God of War 3
Far Cry 2, 3, 4, primal
Outlast
Call of Duty Modern Warfare series

Guild Wars 2
Tera
Black Desert
Blade and Soul
ArcheAge
Bless

> what you would expect from a doom game
Suddenly everyone's a Doom fan since the 90's. It doesn't matter if it is a Doom game or not, shit can be repetitive anyway.
In my opinion, Quake 4 (and Quake in general for what matters) is way better than Doom.

> COD Warfare
Bait

well i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtu.be/mjP4RW3m8wQ

OP said good-tier, not God-tier. But kudos!

You are a nigger. You are most definitely a nigger. But you are also my nigger with great taste.

> Darksider 2
Is it good? I played it for something like 10 hours a few years ago. It was a very grindy for a single player and ended up getting bored.

Two must play titles, don't go for fallout 4 tho its shit

Well, I enjoyed modern warfare 2. I'm a faggot so I don't play cod online. The campaign is the only reason the game is bearable.

this better be b8

Ill throw you a oldie because its god tier of the HP games.

Ever heard of dark souls?

Thank you. Ds1, bloodborn and ds3 are the only games worth playing Demons souls is cool but it's so old now

Battletoads

I second this

W3 was fun but it's too bad it's a robot graveyard now.

What level are you?

Came here to post this. Good on you, Stalker.

If you wan't a really good game and no bullshit play deus ex, systems shock 2 and half life. Btw system shock 2 was made by the developers of the bioshock series and is amazing. If you care about gameplay and not about graphics like most suckers nowadays you'll enjoy them. ;)

This game

I started this game in Legacy, hated it, so it sat in my library for over 2 years without being touched. Now it is 10/10 quality game play

woudn't say god tier, but good anyway

>dark souls 1&3
>fallout 3
>super metroid
>portal 1&2
>undertale
>borderlands 2
>terraria
>cave story
>TWD episode 1&2
>earthbound & mother 3
>Dead space 2
>the binding of issac rebirth
>rocket league

The community is AIDS

>witcher 1,2,3
>oblivion
>kotor 1,2
>dragon age origins
>bioshock 1
>cod4 back when the multiplayer existed
>metro 2033 and metro ll
>gta SA,4,5
>splinter cell chaos theory
>hitman blood money
>s.t.a.l.k.e.r
>half life 1 and 2
>dishonored

I can go on but these are all top tier games worthy of playing.

I agree with dark souls 1 & 3. I remember pre ordering 2 with high hopes and was only let down. It's still a solid game but it did not feel like a true souls game.

finally someone with half life in his suggestions! you, dude, are awesome.

And you could be part of the solution

this shit.
Not even a harry potter fan, but I beat it like 2 or 3 times when I was a kid, and I rarely ever do that.

was a good game just not god tier like 1 and 3