Kpop general

Legal in sweden edition

Word

somi needs twice
but twice needs somi more

[HANTEO] 161028 24:00KST
[Day 5] Today: 10,785 copies sold Total sales: 87,283 (and still counting since the day isnt over yet)

TWICE officially enters the TOP 20 of highest 1st week sales on Hanteo with 88k albums. Here is a list of the TOP 20, if you notice they are all boy groups or male solos. Can TWICE surpass 100k album old in their 1st week?

NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU

I prefer boys

Euro time is shit.

After all those years browsing Sup Forums and ignoring your kpop generals, I gotta say, this is the first time I've seen a girl who's actually attractive on the OP. Congrats.

>but twice needs somi more
See

someone hugraped taeyeon on stage

ALL THE OPPADEUL AND EONIIIIIIIIES

i wish it could be euro time all the time

even as an euro, no kidding

sorry I went to eat, yes it's her

they crushed SNSD's old record for girl groups. make way for the new queens of kpop.

Alerting the FBI as we speak

reminder that songs dont make money

stars make money

twice needs a star

somi is a star

i wonder if she had vietnam flashbacks...

shes 15 you pedo fuck

dirty sexy dirty dirty

Lucky overweight Taiwanese girl

Im euro too, dont worry.

>new queens of kpop
and it only took 7 years

word
not a single person in twice has a personality
somi can fix that

it's quite possible they can. they have two days to do it, that's plenty of time.

>522k
fucking hell exo-l's lmao. I wonder how many of them resorted to prostitution just to bulk buy loads of their oppas albums.

digital songs dont make $$$ since in Korea is costs literally 10 cents to download a song. however, physical albums sales do make $$$

I hope megalia wins and turns all korean males into sissies and invites white men to breed many somis

I haven't seen a whole lot of wendy lately

I am really amazed

Sadness covers me like a blanket. Tuck me in. Let me die.

that time when some nerd had the fucking balls to try to kidnap Taeyeon on stage in front of thousands of people.

you mean in the past 5 years?

>however, physical albums sales do make $$$
not much, especially in girlgroup numbers and when you consider manufacturing and distribution costs

literally only EXO and BTS do better than TWICE in album sales. TWICE even beats BIGBANG in albums.

What is it about Mijoo?

Taeyeon steals those kind of blankets from people

that 522k is kor+cn sales tho

>girlgroup numbers

The average girl group sells 10k albums or less. TWICE isnt an average girl group as they will probably do over 200k or more with this current album.

tfw jisoo catches you taking a creep pic

she's an apeslut

she's the easiest lay of all time which is good if you're extremely desperate

What the fuck is this shit about? Repost the screencap?

I'd just like to point out that I am certainly not a pedophile and find somi physically repulsive due to not being and aforementioned pedphile.

But in 5 months time when the earth has made the required rotations around the sun she will magically transform into an adult and I will find her very attractive

cheng xiao has a sexy mouth

>taking the bait
>caring about korea outside of kpop

okok

YOU STOLE MY BIT
YOU STOLE MY BIT
YOU STOLE MY BIT

In 5 months IOI will be dead and you won't see her anymore.

lol

somi is joining twice

>still haven't shipped my Twicecoaster album
I'm like TT

word

>wanting to marry a korean woman
big mistake, good for sex not so good for marriage

>in 5 months
ioi ends on november 1st though. i dont doubt they will perform at year end award shows and the like, but that only extends things by another 2 months.

feminist group in korea that hates korean men, aborts korean male fetuses and loves big white cock

>that forehead
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

>over 200k
lol
let's take page two as an example. they sold 100k copies so far, at about $20 a pop. that's two million. between the cut the distributor, retailer, manufactured, producer etc take the label ends up with like 50% of that. it's pretty insignificant.

VVV's fadeout is when the fans get the most hyphy because it's awesome to see how long they can jakku

you're a faggot if you think it's bad

don't make fun of her receding hairline
it's caused by traction alopecia during her time as a ballerina

>hyphy
unironically kys for using this word unironically

why is this so common with chinese girls

kill yourself you fucking wannabe

that's based as fuck

I'm going to Korea

>yfw IOI are Megalians

ill jakku offu on your corpse you goddamn idiot

>No luda yet
SHAME

>yfw sulli is too
korean men BTFO

something about the air in China that causes it.

cuck

it's to shield their eyes from the sun

but she's in a relationship with a korean man

it's called pollution

idgi

Hilarious with the disconnect with reality in this thread when Korean men marry foreign women like 9-to1 as compared to Korean women.

which is how she would know

big dick choiza is no ordinary korean man

yeri > arin

if it wasn't for chewy i don't think i'd like twice enough to call myself a once

>6 inches
>big

here comes /r/asianmasculinity

in what way?

Pann: Twice's TT vs IOI's Very Very Very

1. [+168, -52] IOI ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The "neomu neomu neomu~ neo~mu neomu neomu" part can't stop ringing in my head.

2. [+111, -164] Definitely TT. Very Very Very isn't a good song.

3. [+102, -126] I like both but honestly, IOI's song is a mess and the lyrics are only "neomu neomu neomu"

4. [+60, -14] Honestly, Very Very Very is more catchy

5. [+60, -27] I can't understand what they're singing in TT so IOI for me

6. [+55, -12] Very Very Very is IOI's best song so far

7. [+45, -28] At first, I liked Very Very Very but after a few listens, I prefer TT

8. [+35, -8] Very Very Very for me. Park Jin Young is a good composer indeed.

9. [+34, -18] TT is so catchy

10. [+28, -13] I watched the stages and I liked IOI's much more

>implying we care about Russian bitches

fuck off
fuck off

>yeri
word

omo memer what are you implying here...

This is what white men want

the average in korea is 3.5 inches

IOI wins again

i want pure korean girls only tho

yeri is cute as a button !

i want an AOA comeback only so that i get a chance to see choa cry again

it's not though, they conflated different studies with different measurements and the korean ones were taken flaccid