Did you know that your meat consuming lifestyle is killing our planet faster than anything else?

Did you know that your meat consuming lifestyle is killing our planet faster than anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a vegan.

The planet is fine, the people are fucked

rekt

Did you know plants also consume large amounts of water to grow?

Oh fuck off back to tumblr trigger master

Plz kys, stop with vegan bullshit i'm proud to kill fucking cow and eat them, vomit, kill another one and eat it, fuck nature and fuck ur vegan bullshit, get out of my board normie. I fucked mother nature in the ass with my chicken patty and she fucking loved it, die of cancer.

Luv u tho

Got a joke for Sup Forums today;

How do you know someone is a vegan?
>They'll fucking tell you.

That water is totally gone too, it never gets recycled or anything

wow never heard that one before

no, its your overpopulation. burn the niggers and indians and we have no problems left

not funny.

This shit cracks up. It's not as if that water disappears into space. it is just recycled back into the water cycle.

Oh, brother, did you know that crops are more damaging to the environment than cattle?

That picture is dumb. By that logic we need to get rid of the sun, which takes more fresh water than anything. Either ways, the farming industry does way worse than meat. Read up on the chemicals that are sprayed for fruits and veggies.

not funny because its true

No, but if you hum a few bars I can try to sing along...

I want to kill the planet, tho

lol das it

And you're still a cunt.
>Why don't you make me a list of things you haven't heard before?
>What about a list of things you have heard before?
>What's your fucking point?

If there was that much water in a burger it you wouldn't be able to lift it retart.

Waaaay less

this

Good. Lets create a beautiful and pure wasteland devoid of life.

How the fuck does hamburger = 660 gallons of water? Doesn't even have same letters

Got a joke for Sup Forums today:

How do you know someone isn't a vegan?
>They'll fucking tell you

bruh i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

Got a joke for Sup Forums today:

How do you know someone is a Reagan?
>They'll fucking tell you

why niggers and indians? china is actually a problem in term of population, india also i agree

Did you know water cycles back into the system.

I E Who gives any fucks??

only with american lifestyle
here in europe our pigs and cows are held in range
you just need them let eat the fucking grass

Um... no they won't, nobody I know had EVER said they're not vegan, the only people I know whow make that clear are vegans, get lost fucktardo.

>being this autistic