Sup Forums which country is more developed?

Hello, I'm trying to figure out whether the media portrayal is accurate or not of the current situation in here and due to never having visited Poland I need Sup Forums's opinions/advice.

Which country is
1) more developed
2) better economically
3) general a better place

Poland or Estonia?

thank you. After some replies I'll post in more depth what the Estonian media portrays about the comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1)same
2)estonia
3)poland

Thanks Czech bro

1. estonia
2. poland
3. estonia

poland 2 just because its bigger and this means domestic market and better business opportunities thats it

1)no idea
2)no idea
3)no idea
I have never heard anything about your countries in the media that didn't involve a football game.

The reason why I post this cause Estonian media is extremely fucking misleading. I might suspect even more so than America's.

For example our media portrays Estonia to be the peak of technology, the land of start ups and the most rapidly growing country in Europe.

Which, you know, should be Poland instead, but Estonian media portrays Poland to be pretty much potato farmers and slav-halfbreeds. Which makes no sense.

I never even thought about it but everytime I visit another country and return back to Estonia it just hits me hard how bad the media is and how far behind Estonia actually is compared to tier 1 countries.

The media portrays Romania as this sort of hellhole filled with poor gypsies and EVERY time, without mistake, I go to another country and come back to Romania, it hits me how civilized and developed we are.
The gypsies are a problem though.... for you. Because all the gypsies went to the west.
I won't lie though, the south is shit but most transylvanians would want to be independent of the rest of Romania, namely the fucking south and Moldova.

Estonia is actually known for tech startups though. Skype is from there btw.

However I once looked it up and there's still more startup jobs here. So obviously the peak of technology thing is only related to the rest of eastern europe.

For some reason for what it seems on Sup Forums, in other slav countries as well as Russia, the media is very optimistic as well. Here the media only shits on Spain.

>The gypsies are a problem though.... for you. Because all the gypsies went to the west.

Estonia isnt in the west, its a ussr country too.

But here it's full of romanian gypsies.

1. same
2. Poland
3. I would say pretty much the same.
but estiona has the constant fear of Rusia so maybe Poland I dunno.

I think both countries are pretty much same. You have a bit more tech-savvy government but most tech companies invest in Poland (I guess because we simply are a bigger economy).

>Estonian media portrays Poland to be pretty much potato farmers and slav-halfbreeds
Why, Estonia?

Also come visit, you won't regret it.

well its kinda truth

polacks with thier typical round faces just look dumb af

and lot of your population is still working on fields

>polacks with thier typical round faces just look dumb af
But don't Estonians and Czechs look just like us? I was in Prague and didn't really feel a difference in general looks.
>and lot of your population is still working on fields
Just like in every other country.

>Why, Estonia?
Some form of delusional self-flattery I suppose. For example I remember it pretty damn well when 15 years ago internet and computers in a househould weren't the norm, then the government kept saying "yes the salaries are lower, but the cost of living is 10x cheaper than in more developer countries, such as Germany"(I remember my parents believing this) but now with the free access to internet we found out that most things such as food, services and luxuries are as cheap or even cheaper in Germany, yet the salaries are 4-5x larger.

Estonians are really oblivious to the fact how corrupt our media is.

I thought that Nordics are humble people.
Anyways, the best way to establish an opinion about a country is to visit.
Lux Express does Tallinn-Warsaw and then Warsaw-Kraków is like 5€ by train for students.
Or maybe there are some direct flights, I've heard that our national airline LOT bought your national airline.

No idea. Estonia is never mentioned in our media and we know nothing about it. For us you are "literally who" country.

>polacks with thier typical round faces
great meme
>lot of your population is still working on fields
another great meme

>estonia
>nordic
top kek
but this is exactly what their government want them to believe, that's why so much propaganda

Dude, have you actually been to Poland? The bigger cities are nice, but everything in between is pretty fucked up.
Still a nice place tho, I liked Krakow a lot.
Yes!
>But don't Estonians and Czechs look just like us?
No.
>another great meme
Literal truth unless we're talking big cities.

>let me tell you about your country
kys retard

12% of polacs are working in agriculture

> but estiona has the constant fear of Rusia so maybe Poland I dunno.
They don't

Yeah, nah. I've been to Poland more times than I can count. Been to the major cities and and hitchhiked/driven through most parts of the countryside during the last 15 years. I know a thing or two about your country

Majority indeed

I posted source disproving your claim. How many times you have been to Poland, your impressions and opinions about Poland are completely irrelevant

>I posted source disproving your claim
Which claim was that? I can't read your disgusting language.

>I can't read your disgusting language
not my problem, my uralic friend

>I posted source disproving your claim.
No you didn't, the actual source would be
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html

Which states
>Labor force - by occupation:
>agriculture 12.6%
Which would be accurate if we followed what he said.
>Literal truth unless we're talking big cities.
and

No one here is talking about the majority of your population, the topic is what people who work outside the cities do, which happens to line up with what they've said.

Yes I did.
Percentage of Polish population living outside of cities is ~40% meanwhile percentage of population working in agriculture is ~12%, which means that only less than 1/3 of people living in the countryside are farmers. Therefore his claims that
>Literal truth unless we're talking big cities
are far from being truth.

Having that said, all of this is irrelevant because Poland is not mainly agricultural country as agriculture constitutes only 4,6% of Polish GDP and noone's butthurt will change this fact.

>living
Living = / = Working.
That's why I posted the map, as you can see the population density is higher around the cities, which would imply most of the population works inside cities or related to cities (suburbs and whatnot).
>Yes I did
Wikipedia is not a source, the text HAS a source, but it is not the source itself.
>...GDP...
No one is talking about the profitability of agriculture.

>Living = / = Working.
>That's why I posted the map, as you can see the population density is higher around the cities, which would imply most of the population works inside cities or related to cities (suburbs and whatnot).
This does not disprove my point in any way? Actually this is exactly my point. As I said around 40% of Polish population lives in "wieś" (a type of settlement which doesn't have town privilages) i.e outside of cities, yet more than 2/3 of those people doesn't work in agriculture but in other branches of economy for example in nearby towns/cities, as you said. Moreover, current trend in Poland is movement cities -> villages (rich city people are moving outside), so this proportion of people living outside of cities and working in agriculture to all people living outside of cities will be even smaller in the future.
So his claim that in Poland outside of cities there's nobody but people working on fields is plain wrong.

>Wikipedia is not a source, the text HAS a source
As you said, Wikipedia has sources and its data matches your data so I don't know what's the problem.

I live here so I know something about us m8
We look like Czechs and Estonians