I am

Trump did everything right*

Back when people still called you "her"

good thread

is dev alive?

A crate of 7,62x54r

I want to say I ordered around 800 iirc

some still do
also that doorframe pullup bar got here earlier, shit's super cool.
abdomen pain

i havent seen dev for a minute
fortunately

who the fuck carried 800 rounds of nugget food up to your room for you

That's right, put in work.

That was a shame. I found his stuff funny too.

Then don't act like you are.

I'm not so sure about the latter statement. There's a considerable correlation between the two. Just saying.

EAT YOUR SALAD NO DESSERT
GET THAT MAN YOU DESERVE

Jesus christ you niggers have been doing this for three years? Do you ever look back on how much time you've wasted with solemn regret?

Just wait until he becomes president, then we'll see....

I like the iteration where he shouts after each line.
AAAOOOWWWW!

almost 5 for me.

was there? it made plenty of sense to an educated college student such as myself.
I recommend you seek out knowledge at a local university, Chet.

I did brah

she was not entirely happy with my purchase, but my father was a bit more lenient after shooting the rounds with me.

>he doesnt know what bulking is nor high caloric maintenance

get good animu dude

>only 3 years

Oh I thought you came home and it was already up in your room.

>tfw my father is crazy and I'd never take him shooting with me

i'm just following this new workout plan, girl
thanks to it i dont gotta fuck with ray-j's broke ass no more

Even worse

I really hope trump wins election. The liberal asspain will be catastrophic.

:^)

sounds like you need to
git git git git
gud gud gud gud

***suicides reported on campuses across the country***

BLOOD RUSH TO MY HEAD LIT HOT LOCK

I secretly hopes that he wins as well.

There's gonna be such an uproar and so much movement if it happens.

It's the wind of change.

Low blow. I thought you said you weren't bitchy.

ACTUAL RECENT QUOTE FROM DONALD TRUMP FOUND ON CNN:

"i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

He didn't do anything yet, so yes, OP's right.

nah, it was at the front door, thats why I was not able to hide it so.

I come from a no fun allowed area, so its lolberals everywhere really.

Who is ray-j? What plan? What are your goals? Why am I the girl all the sudden?

so many questions demos

>secretly
After yall fucked up your chance to elect a proper nationalist you better be CHANTING trump's name if you want to have a chance.

Yeah, I have to LIVE with them.

Smells like newfag

>katiajew.gif

But I'm in Austria.
And I can't even vote Trump or anything else anywhere else in the world.

And I can't say that I care about politics much.
But I'm sure that interesting stuff will happen if Trump wins.

i'm not
i'm just giving you the guidance a youngling like you deserves

That's what I mean, you barely elected that green idiot over whatshisname. Chant Trump's name before you go to bed at night so he'll liberate Europe when he's god emperor.

I am thankful for where my parents come from.

>tfw when my grandad taught me how to shoot and clean a gun

thats Yeezy not Ray-J

If Mexicans can find a way to vote, you can vote

Van der Bellen won, ya.
Well what can we do.
It would have been way more interesting if Hofer won.
Would have been better as well, and I don't say that very often.

But sadly big city people around here are snobs and voted Van der Bellen.

Hofer should have won dammit

One day I want to go to uni too and make you proud.

That statement made me laugh, well done!

kaldis don't you know the song tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=ylT16QB6Uig

tfw had to teach myself to even figure out how to disassemble a glock. I'm so upset with my family. My mom borderline had a heart attack when she saw the box, but on the plus side she doesn't seem like she wants to kill me. She's just triggered.

I swear to god your vote was rigged. The margin the cuck won by was TINY.

That's even more true.
Freaking Van der Bellen even said himself that he didn't want to use his function for anything.

Hofer would have done stuff.
Shit woulda hit the fan.
Stuff would have changed!

And now we can start learning Turkish and Polska as our second language :^)

Allaku habkar

Are your parents libitard?

allahu kurwa!

you'd be lucky to become polish over turkish, the poles don't allow browns in their country

Well my dad would legitimately shoot himself if he knew I had a gun in my room and my mom is so afraid of them that she got triggered walking into a store out in middle of nowhere PA with me to try one out, then got progressively more triggered with each shot she fired.

Yeah.
I worked at a voting cabinet in the 1st district and met some of the higher up celebreties.
Griss voted there as well for the first voting, I was on ORF cameras

It's good to know I didn't name my glock after a cuck. I believe your country can still be great, though. You'll just have to hold off another [years left until next election] without importing a horde of sandniggers.

Hey though at least the dalai lama is with us.

I tend to forget songs I do not care for.

David Banner did a better work out song too.

ty ty ty

Ehh, I think most Mothers are like that though.

My mom is from Indiana, and she was hit by a piece of a car when the car crashed in the indy5.

So she has a small heart attack when ever I go somewhere where there is automotive racing.

I know, I had a chat with some people in another group chat about Austrian politics, and how Hofer should have won.

That voting poll was crazy close though.

Mine said I couldn't even have gun PARTS in the house. This was months ago. I tried to negotiate with her, say I'd keep it disassembled, wouldn't buy ammo, etc, and since she wouldn't meet me halfway I'm just stockpiling guns and rounds until I can hold off a SWAT team solo this time next year.

but did that song feature trailer trash girls OR an entertaining video with tracee ellis ross?
I think NOT

whose money are you buying your equipment with?

Mine.

where do you work?

where are you storing them?

>inb4 fuck off ATF

theyre all trashy tbh

He simply called a spade a spade. Do you know that there isn't 1 republican in the White House press corps. He raised over 6 million for vets, and because the press pushed him on it, he had to call a press conference.

My uncle just recently married a Polish bitch.

At the wedding it turned out that none of her family spoke German or wanted to speak English.

I even brought my bike to see if they stole it.
But it was still there.

The next voting will be held in 2018, forgot what they are going to vote.
But as it appears it's probably gonna be in 2017 for some reason I can't quite understand.
But both of my parents work at the town hall and constantly meet higher up people at dinner so I guess they'll know what they are talking about.

The sandniggers will import themselves though.

But we do have a win going on!
Companies are now allowed to actively forbid the wearing of veils that cover your whole face or body at workplaces.

YES

And may the dalai lamas always be with us.

50.3 : 49.7

DAMNIT

fug

University, I'm a glorified IT guy.

Fuck off ATF I don't even HAVE a dog (I totally have a dog leave her alone ;_;)

Mostly in plain sight, really. Glock and mags are in a drawer in my desk, the case is with a bunch of other boxes (which works since everything I own is black anyway). I'm shoving all the rifle parts in a guitar case.

Yeah, poles aren't that great either, but hey, almost anything's better than turks.

>Companies are now allowed to actively forbid the wearing of veils that cover your whole face or body at workplaces.
God, that's actually better than some laws in the US. Religious anti-discrimination laws are horseshit. Also switzerland finally unbanned the swastika, shockingly.

Not the swastika, the nazi salute. My b.

These are not things I understand. My mother is a crazy Hillary supporter but she's hunted with my father before.

Well of course, you're a RUSSIAN INJUN ffs. My dad is a venezuelan and they've been disarmed forever and my mom is a fucking white spanish literature PhD, they don't make them more liberal.

That's crazy weird as well I think.
Over here it's still illegal to have the number "88" on your car plate.

So stupid.

sf

America remains the only thing even approximating a free society, as usual.

rofl I remember that

fucking idiot didn't get the meme reference, loool

1488 and 88 are great numbers

the (jews/polacks) did this

have you ever heard of the song Play?

is this in your appartment or what though?

And that is a mighty fine imaginary dog you have in your hands, it would be shameful if I were to shoot it.

Checked~

Hmm. I guess.
But then again even that comes with its problems, does it not?`

he doesn't even meme

Nope, it's our house. Swear to god if you touch my dog I'll rip your balls off, shove them down your throat and pull them out through your prolapsed asshole.

No, there is nothing wrong with freedom.

No.

more power to him

I remember in 3rd or 4th grade I held my hand out to highfive a kid and some jew teacher got pissed off at me and had some permanent grudge or some shit.
I didnt understand what I did wrong until several years later.

hmmmm

Was it a woman? The preponderance of women in our public schools is a big part of modern society's downfall.

Well can you THINK of something wrong with freedom?

this was fun.

Just one thing comes to mind.
Some people actually need someone to tell them what to do in order to even do or aspire anything at all.
Sadly

>someone calling Katia a white-knight
well shit, color me pink

its trasy tbf

come girl

i gotcha, when you move out, I am sure you will be alot more happy with your guns.

I will touch whatever I damn well please, I am the ATF. Your imaginary dog that you are holding over both your heart and head is making me think that its hostile.

Plenty of people do nothing wrong. Who cares.
Trump did nothing right

My condolences.
You should go hunting some time before liberals attempt a gun ban and mandatory cucking.

trump did everything right.

what does that even mean

That's what family is for, is pushing you in the right direction. But grown men telling other grown men how they're not permitted to live their lives, for fear of being shot, is wrong in all cases.

Yeah, I really fucking want to. It's not a financially viable situation yet of course. I need a real job. Fuck school.

I'd love to but I technically own 0 guns that you can legally go hunting with in my state.

You can't vote anywhere?
Mods! Underage and b8

Took this picture at the San Diego Trump Rally.

Oh god that is an unfortunate looking person to be wearing an awoo shirt

> anywhere else in the world.
You fucking faggot should really learn to either read at all or read the context that comes with a post.

Weak as fuck bait.

would not wife

Yeah it was a woman. There was also a man (also jew) who was a counselor or faculty member whatever who didnt like me.

He's saying he can't vote because he doesn't live in America autist

that I am surprised in a good way

your a smart guy, I am sure you will figure it out. Just give it time man.

Well, even if that isnt the greatest pic, its better than the average Bernie supporter

How to make America great again:
>remove woman vote
>remove women teachers
The nigger problem will solve itself after that.

I'm not too upset about the current circumstances since apparently my mom, as freaked as she is about guns, isn't going to kick me out.

Phily is shit anyways.
The only thing to hunt is niggers.

But that's the best thing to hunt. Best for society, anyway.

pitts > philly js

Yeab but liberals think they're people so you'd have the police against you.

FUCK OFF AND DIE

That's what makes it so fun! Also really if you sneak into the ghetto and cap a nigger the police aren't gonna look that hard and you know it.