ask a professional therapist anything
> will try best, I know you all are fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it

why does my head hurt

You're the professional rapist? That's not nice

If i fuck a dog 2-3 times a week will it make me sterile?

I see people's silhouettes with the corner of my eye. I can't stay in a dark or dim-lighted room, without any distraction, for more than 30 minutes.
Sometimes I see their faces too, but if I focus on them they disappear.
Help OP

Why can't I let myself be happy

went to mohawk collage for 3 years and go a batchelore degree

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKQWJLEBMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNMNBasdyxcjyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcyxcöjkqweöjkyxcyyyyyyjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhwek,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eqwejlkwjlkejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjasd

so I've been cheated on in every relationship I've ever been in. until my current relationship with a 10/10 everything but sometimes I get caught up when she's hanging out with guys I'm not too fond of (I can't tell her who she can and can't see or talk to that's unhealthy) my trust issues get to me and I always ask her when I see her next if it happened or not and she always reassures me nothing happens like I know most of these people and I've been with them all at the same time as well I knew the guys before I even knew this girl existed. how can I work on getting past my trust issues?

Why can't I get my shit together?
Also my cat licked my penis

How the hell is that proof? I didn't ask for you to type more shit up you fucking retard

yes it is
stress from enviroment is pic related
you could have those from the after affect from drugs, if not, try to sleep as much as possible
mabey you let someone else before you, relitive mabey

trick: if you ignore (or at least try to) her male aquatencesess. other wise go hrough her phone if you can. post nudes
if its drug or alcholoh related, than public help like AA can get you back on your feet

Why is CS:GO no longer fun

Bad troll is bad :(

over playing is the cause, play a good assortment of games like indie (hotline miami)

word lol you're a shitty therapist

I don't see how asking a question is being a troll

moved jobs like 3 times I know im bad

is it normal to see images when you close your eyes trying to sleep. i swear my imagination just takes off and tries to think of the most fucked up thing to keep me awake

okay then I respect that, keep doing you my friend thanks for trying

whats your opinion on skin picking and how the fuck do i learn to stop

thanks
you could be going through sleep paralisis, do you often have nighmares or general phobias?

that happens to me just about every time I close my eyes to sleep it's always images of fucked up hellosh demons and satanic symbols and shit it's all gs though open your eyes close them again and picture anything else, honestly I imagine myself fucking my girl and that usually helps

as a child I would often pretend the was something following the car at night but it had to move from lamppost to lamppost and couldn't touch the ground, can u tell me why I did this and there apparently are other people who did this

ok. i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

I do it, no big deal. but post pics of fingers or affeced areas, do you thinl about self harm?

because newfags

Does the suicide hotline do more harm than good? It's not like the suicide hotline is gonna get you out of crippling debt, give you a place to live or get your boyfriend to stop beating you. It sounds to me like a scam to keep drones alive so they can keep working, instead of actually fixing the problem.

I have nightmares at least a few times a week. Everything else is normal in my life except when I try to sleep.

I was there too

yeah I see demons and satanic symbols too. I honestly thought i was alone with this

just play, dont worry
NO IT HELPED A FRIEND ONCE
it is better to pour out feelings than overflow
talk to a doc for anti depressants. tell me about the dreams

Do you think Reiche contributed anything worthy to psychotherapy?

I had an allergic reaction a week or two ago(my first one) and im having anxiety and performing checks (to see if im having a reaction) when i eat/drink almost anything. I finished the steroids that my doctor gave me, so any reactions should be done. Do i avoid the stuff that makes me uneasy or will that make te anxiety worse?

they're trying not to make you think they have power and control over you when in reality they can only get at you when you try to sleep or are asleep because that is when your soul is most vulnerable just remember they're pussies and they can't touch you or physically harm you

i am covered in scars and red spots, my skin doesn't heal good anymore. to the point where its hard to where t shirts because i started picking at my arms. Can't wear bathing suits because my entire back is covered in scars. i dont think about self harm at all

Thanks for the advice I think I will, and the dreams mostly consist of someone breaking into my home and i'm not able to do anything. When I wake up from these dreams I cant move or talk for what feels like hours.

live well, unless the reaction almost killed youhe bad

thanks user

much love stay safe there you're not alone

what does live well mean

sleep paralisis for sure. i have it every so often
Do you feel more clean afer picking?

We're all fucked up here. I'm fucked up. You're fucked up.
You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

I want to kill myself. I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I feel as though there's no reason to live.

>therapist
>the rapist

dont let one scare haunt you for life. and if its to much to handle. do gardening mofo

thanks for the help

Alright OP I trust you. How come I feel happy sometimes, but still really want to kill myself? The feeling never goes away no matter how I feel. I'm too afraid to do it though. But why is the feeling ALWAYS there?

thanks user
age and occupaion?

is it normal for me to get depressed for a day or a few hours sometimes?

Why can't I open up to people?

19, in college
btw, ive been feeling this way since i was around 9

its alawys there because you let it. go bowling, work out and if you have to do it, do it heroicly like join the military

yeah, its like a need to get whatever is in my skin out, its not even pimples really just little spots i kinda create i guess, feels compulsive. but i think i do it when im stressed/depressed too. its very satisfying to pick off a scab too

i dont talk alot im a recluse when i do try to open up i mumble ALOT how do i fix?

yes it is
anxiety rapes you, do gain confidence
what gives you he idea your worthless? by my stanterds your in a better sisuation than me. think of your fam

when does the pain end?

i dont see the point in living because were going to die anyway
and whenever i think of my family i get even more depressed because i know they are going to die too

BE CONFIDENT and do gardening
ocd, see a doc and do gardening

The Mother of the Universe came to me in a dream, confirmed my ascension, and now life is only love and expanding consciousness. I am crazy OP.

it never begins and do gardening
riligious? and do gardening

atheist
got hayfever .-.

What do you think is coming across the head of the people who destroir their dicks in videos? How they survive after that? How are their nornal lifes? They can have their dicks back to normal?

scitofranyiaa
go to a church and see if u like it

been an athiest all my life, went as a kid and hated it .------.

OP post your diploma and just shadow out your name and toss a timestamp in there too somehow. I want your advice but don't know if I can trust u for feedback.

its a rainbow of happyness go, and do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardeningand do gardening

nice quads
btw nice troll
thnaks for wasting 5 mins

phone was stolen, dont worry. your user and i cant critisize you

no problem

No. but I don't want your advice if you're phony. "Be very, very careful with what you put in your head. Because you'll never, ever get it out."

very true. sorry o be of no help

Of i strongly suspect i have bpd should i just keep it to myself when i go to my first session? I really think its how id get diagnksed and it puts a frame on my lroblems better than ian explain

>mohawk college
Hamilton community college doesn't make you a professional therapist. You may be the rapist on campus but that's it.

my wife is clinically depressed, but wont seek help. She thinks counseling is bullshit. How do I help her help herself? serious question/ /b

no let it out

the only way for her to go is if you show what she is doing o ohers from her saddnesss

How should i go about it without sounding stupid?

talk it out and mabey do an intervension

Most my life I have felt apathy or sadness, and anxiety among others.
Why did it get so much worse when I fell in love months ago?

absoulute under love
call ur mom

thanks.....
She doesn't see it that way, unfortunately
she fails to see that..... I'd give my left nut if she would at least talk to someone...

You're pretty shitty at pretending to be a therapist, OP

she died 6 months ago

Off by one

I'm a therapist
>call ur mum

Why can't I get a decent boner while having sex with my gf? I just got so nervous and I lost it. It doesn't happen when I masturbate, just when I have sex. What can I do?

Bump

Shut the fuck up. I don't care who you are, but joining up does no good. I've had suicidal thoughts before joining and joining only made them worse. Thank fuck I only have 6 months left.