Ask a guy who just formally filed a patent for a groundbreaking and innovative idea that will change the future of...

Ask a guy who just formally filed a patent for a groundbreaking and innovative idea that will change the future of entertainment forever anything.

Can I get 365 bucks to finish building my computer? I want to play Overwatch with my friends, fam.

ouya guy plz

I'm not a millionaire quite yet, ask again in 6 months

Six fucking months?!?!?!?! I'll probably be dead then.

what's your my single id

Best I can do is $5

Well, call it 3 then.

Damn fam... Five is not going to cut it. Go out and get yourself a snaple and a kit Kat bar on me

From whom did you steal that idea from?

who are you going to side with?

It was an idea that popped into my head when I was out at a sporting event

what defuq is it ? LOL

What's the thing

When are you gonna start production?

Do you have a real job?

Alright.

A camera. Inside a bowling ball.

I regularly attend our local bowling tournaments and came up with the idea of putting a camera inside of a bowling ball as I was watching my friend score a strike. I was like, how the fuck has someone not done this yet? Face the lense towards the holes and you have an amazing view of how it looks inside the bowling ball is at rolls.

So I googled it and couldn't find a thing, and talked to some of my bowling friends about it. They all agreed it's an awesome idea and could easily catch on to mainstream TV events, 1 view from the bowlers perspective and 1 from the ball's perspective.

The camera will be sold in the ball with a seperate controller for operating it. I won't give a number on prices for you guys yet but let's just say, you'll all want to get one.

genius

neat

The Cohen brothers did this in big labowski