Sex

cunt, age, have you ever had sex? what happened and what was it like? if not, what was the closest you ever got?

flag, 22, one time i saw this bartender i knew and i had just cut my hair short for the first time in two+ years, and she told me it looked nice and she was happy to see me. she gave me a hug, too. it was a side-hug, but that still counts. that was about three months ago and i still think about it every day. haven't talked to her since that.

>a hug
> a side hug
....oh user....

with my ex during a makeout session. There were more people in the house so we didn't go further than that.
Still would've

UK
No.

Most I got was a courtesy hug about 7 years ago.

I refuse to believe there are people this pathetic.

back to das facebook

flag
saw my brother jack off once

Oh Mehmet, if only you knew.

Neither of your flags can be virgins. Germany has legal prostitution and Finland has the sluttiest girls in the world.

Brazil,19, lost to my maid when is was 12

>being shy and unattractive means you're pathetic

Please go

A few months ago a seomwhat drunk qt leaned her head on my shoulder and started talking to me. We had already seen each other previously, but obviously never spoke. She tried to get a conversation going with me and asked about me, but obviously I sperged out and answered as little as possible, and after a short while she left. Overall it was nice.

>cunt, age, have you ever had sex? what happened and what was it like? if not, what was the closest you ever got?
Chinada
The first time hurt a lot and I didn't really feel anything but the other times were great
It's nice but probably the most overrated thing on earth, especially considering people commit mass murders for this shit. It's kinda pathetic to care so much about it.

>The first time hurt a lot
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I actually do live in London yeah

uk, 26, yes
we were 19, we watched a film together with my brother and his gf at the time, had a bit of wine, they left and we decided to go all the way - we were both our firsts. it was pretty beautiful to be honest. then we had sex the morning after and watched a metal dvd

I thought we were all virgins here

Anyway I've never gotten that close. The closest would probably be grinding on a girl at a club.

>The first time hurt a lot and I didn't really feel anything
I'm a man but finally after i went through all the trouble of paying a whore this happened. Maybe the condom was shit, maybe it was because of the deathgrip, but my dick just hurt and i couldn't feel anything all along.
It was so miserable i starting laughing at myself and the bitch trying to act as if she was enjoying it while half heartedly moving my hips

that's why I'm not interested in paying a hooker to lose it. I'd hate it and I don't see the point

I just feel a bit bitter that i didn't get to feel good, still got valuable experience and even a bit of confidence out of it, so i don't really regret it. I would say it all depends on your mindset.

>The first time hurt a lot and I didn't really feel anything but the other times were great
wtf
>It's nice but probably the most overrated thing on earth
Double it.

I was 19 in university and I was cuddle buddies with this one girl, we made out alot too and for three week I Judt kept fingering her cuz my dick is kinda too big and then one day I put on a condom with lots of lube and we had sex. After I took the condom off and got her addicted to my raw dick.Weve been together for 3 years now and are gonna get married soon.

A girl told me she liked my hair once.

>cunt, age, have you ever had sex? what happened and what was it like?
Faraguay, 32, yes
it was gradual because "she was a virgin". one day she either was raped or cheated on me, the point is that she let me put poenis in vagoo since then and yep

I guess.