Male anons: comment which is closest to your size (and ideal if gay/bi)

Male anons: comment which is closest to your size (and ideal if gay/bi)
Femanons: comment your ideal size

also state your sex and sexuality

M, straight, exactly 4

6, Bi I suppose but only if the dude was a trap or girly as fuck.

6,7 so the last one

2, 5 inch

ideal size is an eight.

5 and 7 for ideal

im 8 inches. and my gf is petit. took me 2 years to stretch her.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

/thread

inb4 300 comments with 8inch average dicksize

Around 2-3, special snowflake sexuality

like 5.7" ish

would be longer probably if I wasn't so fat

my gf either doesn't mind or is cucking me with a nigger, oh well

Bi, M, me -4, them - no bigger than 5

>i cant accept i have small penis and i deny a thought that other people are properly equipped.

6 x 5, wife seems happy enough so Im fine with it.

Little under 7
8.5"
Bi
Will post proof if there is demand

why is it so hard to belive that someone has 8 inch cock?

male, id say im about a 6. as a gei i would say ideal is 3-6 or 7

post coc

5-6, depends on day
ideal: 0
Male, straight

My cock is 10 inches. Im halfrican though..

what is 18 cm in inch??

I'm a "5" (7inch)
and straight, so n/a

M, Straight, 7

Proof

Straight male here. Closest to #2. Shit sucks.

Male 7.75 inch donger, I think I'm bisexual.

Current bf of over a decade is the only guy to make me cum. He's a 3 and I'd only had fives and sixes.

I'm 7.5" so this pic doesn't even work for me

Also I'm drinking and stupid, forgot: sort of straight female

Male 2 bi (cuckold)

...did you bother to look at the picture

M, straight, exactly 3 but honestly I feel like a 2... the majority of my girlfriends cheated on me with someone bigger.

Eww, dick looks dried out and deformed as fuck. Stop stroking yourself fifty times daily, m8.

Why no cumming with the big boys, cervix stimulation hurts you?

M, str8. I'm 7,2 long and 5,2 circumference.

your chart makes responses unduly stupid.

>i cant accept that im delusional and in denial because i didnt learn the basic measurments

Clearly you have never seen a nasty one... which is good honestly. It is not pleasant.

This one from the pic is fine. Not the smoothest or most uniform yard ever hoisted, but far from the other end of the spectrum too. I doubt anyone who was into cock would turn that down... I can tell because I sometimes think cock is sexy, and in those moods I am sure I would suck that.

Bisexual Female and I go for 4-6 , my fiance is around 5 so it's perfect for me

Tfw no 8-9 options....

My ideal size is 1

oh my

8.5 inches, thick too but nor measured girth

Straight male, 5 (~17.5cm).

Holy fuck that vein could drain a full appendage of mine... and I do not have a developmental disorder of any kind.

you're a 4-5

i'm a 6, bisexual, ideal is 3

M, straight, 19cm

Wasn't hard, got hard for proof shot, wasn't jerking at the time, so forgive me for not having the moisturizer on my dick for you...

Just didn't feel good, they came too fast, horrible technique, mutilated cut dicks, I could go on forever. Thought I was just some frigid bitch until I came like five times in one session on this roughly 5 incher. He still hits my cervix at that length.

I think he meant that he has them all hopelessly out-girthed.

8.2" long and 6.5" circumference, but nice try making yourself feel better.

Checkem

M, straight, 7.8 inches

my dick hovers around 5 inches, I love bwc, largest about a foot.

Nice quads. Never actually heard a cock-taker complain about circumcision... sure you ain't trollin?

this is sad

this

looks disgusting tbh.

Blackanon here, 8x6

A surprising amount of bitches hate mutilated dicks, I think the only people who think cut is better are american or jewbags.

Wow, next you are going to say professional bodybuilders aren't the best looking people in the world.

maybe 4 or 5

Tried once with a trap he was like 3 or 4 it was good for me

I don't think you could possibly write in a more male voice if you tried.

Real life size: 7"
GF: 5' 2"

Tell my vagina that, would you like to see my tampons or something

M, straight, between 6 and 7

Tits and vag in same shot with timestamp and post #.

Otherwise stfu faggot

bifag reporting in. i'm a 6 (hopefully 7 some day), and i prefer dudes/traps with 1's

i don't mind them, but i don't see the point of cutting the foreskin off unless it's really giving bad problems

Belly button to dick ratio is off, my dick is NOT 7 inches and I have a long torso and I could fuck my belly button if it was wider. OP's pic is fail!

>itt:insecure dicklets faking their size and trying to make themself feel better.

Nope, because my bf isn't a cuck, but you can see my twat pills and plugs

Proves nothing you twat

It was really important when we didn't have clean running water and soap. Now... not so much. Probably like at slightly higher risk for fungal annoyance because of the extra possibility of a moist fold.

I strongly doubt many cock-takers have a major preference either way.

7 inches, takes about three seconds to google

This picture proves absolutely nothing.

K

Just to clear this up slightly, I am the one you were going back and forth with. is a wild user who appeared to demand that the rules be followed... I don't actually care about your genitalia at all.

Gayest post I've ever seen award 4 u
>pic is you incarnate

It suggests that user is a human being with a camera inside a place where women live or have recently lived. That is about it.

Also, tfw a captcha imagine was taken in your own actual fucking neighborhood.

I do... Because either it's some butthurt small dick faggot or if it is a female it is the biggest cunt I've ever seen.

Mine is 9. btw looking at that chart, I'd say it's 8 because on the chart 7 is touching the bellybutton and mine goes above belly button when erect a bit more than the head of the penis. Then again, I measured it several times and I got different results between 8.2 and 9.8.

Thank you, I have been preparing for this moment for years! I have a short list of people I would like to tha...

is paper not allowed where you live because you could cut yourself?

>2016
>not using metrical system

6.3' to the centimeter. i haven't done in an depth comparison of my girth, but for some reason i get the feeling that i'm a little on the skinny side.

6/1/2016
>still resisting the inevitable conquering of SI

also kinda of sucks since I typically get mocked when people see me non erect since I typically hang around the 2-3' zone for flaccid.

>8 inch long
>6.5 inch thick
>be 5'5 manlet so never get to use it

Life can be cruel.

I think the average cock (5.5ish erect) is around 2-3 in the flaccid zone? My thoroughly average dick is 2-3 flaccid. Maybe you are right about the thinness?

Sad dick

M, i'm about 5, bi so 3 and up

6 reporting. Straight so ideal 0.

Would probably be longer if I wasn't 280 pounds.

At least god has a sense of humor.

Its rare.

I honestly didn't think something like that actually existed.

If it's rare then why does everyone and there hamster claim to have an 8 incher on the internet every day all day every year? Clearly 8+ is the average, user wouldn't lie to us

I don't think it is really rare. Mine is 9 inch long and I know 3 people with bigger dicks than me.

As the other user said, because it is rare. On the other hand, if I had an 8 inch dick I would probably take pics all the time and spend boatloads of time in cock threads...

Sort of how bitchy club girls think the average dick is 7 inches. Skewed sample.