I post this again because the last post was deleted so who can tell me how to made a potion or a bomb i want to made a...

i post this again because the last post was deleted so who can tell me how to made a potion or a bomb i want to made a terrorist atack in my city (im not from EU) so if some one told me how i will send photos

Try textfiles dot com

Whaza bobitty bo dopitty didja jus say? Ive a gos da gradubadaileated in da tops ov muh class in da Savey Neals, n I’s a volvedinbolved in da seckret raids un da Babyity zop Qaedea, n I gos ovah tree hunded pudding pops, ya see? Gorillarilla tobilla skilla wiggity warfare. SNIPES! Youse is nuffin to me. You gon gesssa wiggity wiped out. Ima be hippin’ n a hoppin' n a bippin' n a boppin' alllllll ovah yous. Think, ya idiot. As I says, I speaks to muh sipes cross ‘murica n ya Icicle Pops ‘s goin’ git gotin! Dasa tiny thang, life, wat wit da pussies n da noobies. Yous ‘s dead asa monkey ona can’aloupe! Zip zip zobbity zop n I’s be dere. Any wiggity wime, any tiggity time. I’s can ges ya ovah seven hunded puddin pops, n das jus wit mah higgitys. I has da bes puddin pops in all da Miggidy Marine Corps n I’s gon give ‘em to yous. ‘fonly youdda know da godly retrebbitybution youd git frum da words you says, you midda shut ya yappity! But ya couldn, n ya shouldn, n ya wouldn, n ya puddin, sos nows yous gons ges da press, ya dumbass. Ima gon poopin ovah yous an yous gonna drigga wigga driggity viggity bo biggity in da poopity doopity, ya see? Woulds ya like a drink?

What a troll, there's not even a dot in the address, I'm not falling for that user

pic related, watch king of the hill

Youtube/google the following.

Make ricin
Make pipe bomb
Cell phone detonators

Then make ricin
Make a metal pipe bomb
Get slightly larger pvc pipe and end caps. Cap one end and layer the bottom with metal shavings, small screws and ricin powder, place in pipe bomb, surround with the previously mentioned filler. Cap pvc bomb and attach cell detinator, spray paint to look less than suspicious.

Make 3 total.

Place first in enclosed populated area, place second at best available exit from first area. Place third outside exit near street.

Blow the first, people will rush the exit, blow the second. Wait.... wait.... wait... first responders will come to try and help then blow the third

Damn nigger, you need some English classes.

:V i know

inb4 this becomes newsworthy

In an enclosed and well sealed room to prevent contamination mix equal parts bleach and ammonia. Mix well. Then give it about an hour or two to steep, stirring occasionally.

This is a very volatile mixture so it's important that the room be well sealed. Any dust can ruin it so barricade yourself in there and tape up the door seals and windows. Wear a filter mask too.

A gallon of each should be enough for some mayhem. when you let it steep for at least an hour, come back here for the ignition unit.

tnks i will made it so give me the ignition unit

I know you're not from the EU because you are a stupid nigger, but will you do the attack in the EU?

There's your ignition

Stupid nigger its legit go to the anarchy section

nop i will made it in mexico city :V

i want to made a terrorist atack in my city (im not from EU)
>my city
>im not from EU

Oh kk good luck
Try not to kill innocents, only Muslims

I dream of this type of abuse happening to me.....

Ever heard of a thing called sarcasm?

Ah okay I hope it won't get too messy

>:V
Hello mexicanfag

tacos >:V

Yeah sorry i dont communicate very well with terrorists

OK kids, remember: this is how fairly unimaginative LEOs try to get fairly unimaginative neckbeards to post incriminating shiat. This is very poor quality trolling.

I'm white, you're safe

No shit nigger

Okay, you're gonna need a quillex battery, some 12 gauge wire, a two-gallon jug (obviously), some Christmas Tinsel, and a single pole, single throw switch.

Oh, and some duct tape.

Tape the battery to the top of the jug, make sure it's secure. Wire the battery to the switch on one side and the tinsel on the other. Use a LOT of tinsel.

To arm the device connect the tinsel to the switch and stuff the tinsel and as much wire as needed down into the jug of solution and tape over the opening.

MAKE SURE THE SWITCH IS OFF. Shouldn't have to say this, but this is Sup Forums.

When you are ready to detonate, flip the switch, heave the jug at your target and run like hell (or not, your choice).

You have about 15 to 30 seconds before the tinsel heats up to the critical ignition temperature of 1500 degrees. While it does it will begin to vaporize the solution into a gas. this gas will expand the container until it breaches and escapes. The hot gas will fill the area, mixing with Oxygen and thinning out as it does so. Once it has mixed with enough oxygen it will simply ignite, producing a fuel-air explosion that could level most buildings of four stories or less.

You need about 600 square feet, or more of floor area in an enclosed room to get the oxygenation you need. So a lobby or conference room is about the smallest that will work.

Outdoors there are no limits.

There will be a STRONG concussive blast when it goes off. They used to call these "poor man's nukes" back in Vietnam.

Mix large quantities of Epsom Salts with standard vegetable oil (cheapest food-grade stuff you can find). Fill your barrel or bucket or whatever with the epsom salts, then pour the oil on top until level with top of salts. Then shove a piece of iron down into it - preferably rusty.
Reaction from salts and oil will slowly begin to produce hydrogen gas plus acids that will react with iron and/or rust and after some time (2-4 hours) spontaneously ignite, then explode like fuck.
Shit's for real bro, my mother died that way.